Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-21-2007, 04:20 AM
Master Fan

OT Thread #121 - We're all in a christmas mood!

Katka:
Quote:
Denise it really sucks. especially working on 24th. I hope you´ll make it to christmas dinner in time oh,just a question, i kinda forgot, do you celebrate christams on 24th or 25th? lol.

And Im glad you enjoyed your party) some cuties over there?lol
We celebrate it on the 25th! But we're going to my uncles house on the 24th and do presents

And enough cuties Just too little time I never really went out there, always just in my hometown, but I'm definately going back there now.

Ele:
Quote:
lol the iron is my best friend, I use it every morning
Well I use it to straigten part of my hair everymorning, but not my whole hair

And my mom just called. They're not gonna keep my grandpa in the hospital. Seriously it's the second time they're saying they're gonna keep him and don't The first time the nurse said it, so that was expectable it wasn't true, but now the internist himself told my grandparents. First he's scaring my grandparents by saying he has to stay for a long time. After that my grandma is buying more pyjamas and t-shirts for him, cause she thought he wouldn't have enough and then after all he doesn't have to stay. Not that I don't like it, I'm so glad that he will be home with christmas but still. He's scaring them and let them make extra costs for nothing.

I'm only going to heaven if it tastes like caramel

Last edited by -Denise-; 12-21-2007 at 04:26 AM
Old 12-21-2007, 04:29 AM
Master Fan

Denise - wanna see pics of your straighten hair And Ele - I still want to see the pic of your new haircut

well, we celebrate 24th and I can´t wait:-)

Ele - I got your email again but Im off to lunch now, but I´lll see you on icq I didn´t know that your last day is today. Im sure you´ll miss the people but on the other hand you can be glad that the working experience is over and you can sleep long again. I´ll miss the granny bit though.

Old 12-21-2007, 04:36 AM
Master Fan

Lol Denise I still find it weird that you're celebrating on the 25th
Quote:
you can be glad that the working experience is over and you can sleep long again. I´ll miss the granny bit though.
lol to be honest i really liked it here and I would love to continue my work with getting money of course. I don't wanna sleep long again, that's my new aim for the next year loool cause it's not very effective. But yeah I won't get up at 5.30 so maybe I will come out of my granny cave.

Thanks for the new thread lol I didn't want a christmas title and now we have one.

Denise yay for your grandpa but it's not nice to scary your grandparents....
Old 12-21-2007, 04:40 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ele309 (View Post)
lol to be honest i really liked it here and I would love to continue my work with getting money of course. I don't wanna sleep long again, that's my new aim for the next year loool cause it's not very effective.
haha, my aim for next year is totally different and I won´t tell anybody unless Im drunk

Old 12-21-2007, 06:07 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Denise - wanna see pics of your straighten hair
I didn't take any pics before I left, but I took my camera with my. We mostly took crazy pictures, but this is one of the normal ones. well sort of. But it was far into the night, so it wasn't as straight as it was anymore, but whatever
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c9.../IMG_0793s.jpg

Quote:
Lol Denise I still find it weird that you're celebrating on the 25th
I can't help it

Quote:
lol to be honest i really liked it here and I would love to continue my work with getting money of course. I don't wanna sleep long again, that's my new aim for the next year loool cause it's not very effective. But yeah I won't get up at 5.30 so maybe I will come out of my granny cave.
Can't you ask them if they need anyone for a real job?
But sleeping till very late isn't very effective no. Your whole day is gone that way

I'm only going to heaven if it tastes like caramel
Old 12-21-2007, 08:07 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
haha, my aim for next year is totally different and I won´t tell anybody unless Im drunk
so next week huh?

Quote:
I can't help it
your country is weird, Nikolaus on the 5th and Christmas on the 25th
Any special reason for the 25th? Well we should ask that the US people too lol
...and Australia....and I'm stopping now lol

Quote:
Can't you ask them if they need anyone for a real job?
no chance, I need to finish university and go to another school for 2 years for that and I think that's what I wanna do. But another two years of learning *sigh* at least I'm getting paid then if I get into that school, there are less than 30 places in the whole country.
Old 12-21-2007, 08:17 AM
Loyal Fan

Hi girls!

Thanks for the new thread

Quote:
your country is weird, Nikolaus on the 5th and Christmas on the 25th
Any special reason for the 25th? Well we should ask that the US people too lol
...and Australia....and I'm stopping now lol
actually here in the US we're split, some celebrate on the 24th and some on the 25th.....I celebrate on the 24th, always have and it's actually convenient now since I can celebrate both days when invited to a xmas 25th celebration
Old 12-21-2007, 08:21 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
actually here in the US we're split, some celebrate on the 24th and some on the 25th.....I celebrate on the 24th, always have and it's actually convenient now since I can celebrate both days when invited to a xmas 25th celebration
wow, really that's new to me

7.10 is gonna air here today, I think it fits.

Last edited by perrygraham; 12-21-2007 at 08:26 AM
Old 12-21-2007, 08:26 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by karen29 (View Post)
Hi girls!

Thanks for the new thread

I celebrate on both days. there would be NO way i would beable to visit everyone i love on the 25th. it seems to work out just fine.

Girls
Agie
Old 12-21-2007, 08:41 AM
Loyal Fan

same here Agie

Quote:
7.10 is gonna air here today, I think it fits.
yes, fitting, specially cause we see how Lorelai doesn't want Chris's baby or a huge wedding with him
Here we're getting FAS
Old 12-21-2007, 09:14 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
FAS
Forgiveness and stuff? I'm so bad with that.
Old 12-21-2007, 09:56 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ele309 (View Post)
Forgiveness and stuff? I'm so bad with that.
yep, that's the one and i'm not too good with it either, but it comes to me from time to time
Old 12-21-2007, 10:00 AM
Absolute Fan

i guess its easier when your typing b/c you know what your saying. but its harder to read those when someone else writes them.
well at least thats my problem
Agie
Old 12-21-2007, 10:08 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
i guess its easier when your typing b/c you know what your saying. but its harder to read those when someone else writes them.
It's even more difficult if you've the German titles in your head.
Old 12-21-2007, 01:52 PM
Moderator Support Team

lol.. I am not a big fan of christmas but I was singing christmas carrols the whole day lol

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign