Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-24-2005, 11:18 PM
Addicted Fan

Yay for the new thread! I'm late coming over to it, though, haha.

Aww, darn me for not being at LAX on Monday. I should always hang around at the airport, I guess.
Old 07-28-2005, 11:22 PM
Zem
Extreme Fan

OK this is Vicky (lookin for Luke) but I totally forgot that I was on her username

Not sure if Heather (Zem) has mentioned this on this board but we saw Lauren filming yesterday which was totally amazing. Our tour guide stopped the car just as the red light went on to start rolling so he stopped and we nearly had a fit. It was the greatest thing ever. We also saw Sean Gunn who looks a lot better looking as Sean than Kirk and then we saw someone else but if I tell you who it is it's a spoiler so I'll tell you after 6.1. I did litrally nearly bump into the person who kind of ran out of Sookie's front yard just as I walked past it, so our tour guide started chatting to the person and me and Heather just stared lol.

Then just before we left the tour he told us to look to our left and he slowed down and Matt Leblanc drove past but he kind of slowed down and smiled at us and then carried on.

So it was a fantastic tour and we get to go again on Saturday No one will be there but it means we have the run of Starshollow. I will tell you more another time because we are going to watch an episode of GG now with lots of Junk food and I"m kind of posting this in the wrong thread cause it's about meeting Lauren so I'll figure somewhere else to put it lol.

JavaJunkie
"It's like I can't breathe, It's like I can't see anything
Nothing but you, I'm addicted to you"

Maddy tots rocks my world!
Old 07-28-2005, 11:36 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the info.
Old 07-28-2005, 11:44 PM
Master Fan

Hey Vicky (posing as Heather )! Totally the right thread since it's about sightings too. I'm so jealous of you guys. Glad you had a great tour though. Have fun terrorizing Stars Hollow this weekend. hee.
Old 07-29-2005, 09:40 AM
Dedicated Fan

Remembered to post as me today We are so tempted to go round again just to see if we can see anything but we will hold out until tomorrow. We aren't dwelling on the fact that no one will be there, just that we will be there with no filming and we are going to see a lot more. We are busy converting the other people on the group tour so that is what they want to see as well. So far we have a definate 5 and maybe a possible 7.

Totally of the the subject but if there is any Lois and Clark fans met Beverly Garland last night who played Lois Lane's mom. And with any luck we are going to meeting Clark's mom and dad and we are crossing our fingers for Justin Whalin who played Jimmy.

MMS #55, ILY #64, WYMM #17, NSL #15, VT #4, LL #11

http://s11.photobucket.com/albums/a154/lookin_for_luke/ My day on the Gilmore Girl Set
Scott Patterson hugged me
Old 07-29-2005, 09:57 AM
Moderator Support Team

wowo .. I´m so jealous .. your tour sounds great guess you had a lot of fun .. I so envy you two

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 07-29-2005, 06:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Pretty cool about the tour. I wish I lived close enough. Too bad I live in Ohio.
Old 07-29-2005, 07:05 PM
Master Fan

you guys are so lucky!! Lindsay, you think living in Ohio is bad.. I live in California.. and I still can't get down there to check out the lot.. hopefully during the winter hiatus i can though.. hopefully..
Old 07-29-2005, 07:17 PM
Addicted Fan

LOL, I live in California, too... about 40 minutes from the lot... and I STILL haven't made my way there! August 19th, hopefully!
Old 07-29-2005, 07:22 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABitStormy
LOL, I live in California, too... about 40 minutes from the lot... and I STILL haven't made my way there! August 19th, hopefully!
What!? That's a sin, you should get out there. It's a blast, especially if you go with the right people (Hey Gen!) and break lots of rules in the name of uberfandom (stolen menu, No. Whaaat?)

Vicky and Heather, lucky girls! We had to semi-stalk to see Lauren on set. So, it's my job to pry any and all LG info from you. Where were they filming? Who was she around? What was she wearing? What was she doing? Did she have coffee and a cell phone in her hands. These are important questions. I appreciate your answers.
Old 07-29-2005, 07:27 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by A. B. Normal
What!? That's a sin, you should get out there. It's a blast, especially if you go with the right people (Hey Gen!) and break lots of rules in the name of uberfandom (stolen menu, No. Whaaat?)
lol, Hey Lex! Uberfandom rocks.

And seriously, Christina, you have to go. If you don't go on the 19th I'm gonna have to come drag you to the lot. It's a sin to live that close and never go. Kitty and I are meeting up in December for sure with Nadine and some others. There could be a sooner trip if needed.
Old 07-29-2005, 07:38 PM
Addicted Fan

LOL... I know, I know, I'm horrible!

My best friend is going with me this summer, who knows what it'll be like with her. She's wanted to go for a while, ever since I mentioned it to her a long time ago, so that's why I've been putting it off... waiting for her unorganized self. And after the 19th I'll be in school M-F, so that's our last chance to go until, I guess, Christmas break? Of course, I'm not above ditching school to go.

If I don't go then, I give you permission to come and drag me there, Gen. (Actually, I seriously doubt there would be any complaints if you drug me there at anytime. )
Old 07-30-2005, 05:26 AM
Moderator Support Team

Lol I live in germany.. I will never get the chance to see her .. or I need a lot of money to get there has someone a bit too much money and want to help me out?

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 07-30-2005, 06:17 AM
Part-Time Fan

I live in Norway...but I actually saw her in 2000 when I took the WB tour...and saw the sets for Emily and Richards house. Lauren, Alexis and Melissa were standing outside
a stage and they waved to the tour cart. I didn't know what Gilmore Giirls was at the time, so I just thought to myself "pffft! posers!" I even have a picture of Kim's antiques in an album that says "Monica and Ross' parents house in "Friends", now used for a different show"

Boy do I regret not paying more attention now...
Old 07-30-2005, 06:31 AM
Moderator Support Team

aww I feel for you .. thats like a "i could bite my ass" moment.. but well at least you remember seeing her

LEVERAGE campaign