Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-02-2008, 01:12 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
4. make a story with all the titles of movies and series she was in
the problem I've with this idea is that I think Lauren is a person who doesn't like to read through her projects she has done, i don't know. But it's another thing if someone mentions on her/his own page that he/she liked a movie or a series especially, I think that would be interesting for her to read. We could also add some things every page includes like a quote or something like that.
Old 03-02-2008, 01:46 PM
Master Fan

I like your idea Shannon, the only problem for me is that Im not crafty.lol. I guess I would have to figure it out.lol

and Kathrin, I think we could make some of your ideas to be part of some pages.

Old 03-02-2008, 02:23 PM
Master Fan

I could gather up the ideas but I think we need a deadline first

I'm only going to heaven if it tastes like caramel
Old 03-02-2008, 03:04 PM
Elite Fan

i think couple of days is enough, but most of us agreed we like Shannon's idea i just don't know if other participants will like it..
Old 03-02-2008, 03:05 PM
Addicted Fan

I like Shannon´s idea =]

Tamy
Old 03-02-2008, 03:25 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
i think couple of days is enough
I disagree. I see no reason to rush this. We should think it through. Plus we should give people time to think and participate. JMO
Old 03-02-2008, 03:25 PM
Master Fan

Like I said I like the Shannon´s idea but didn´t Scott´s fans make something really similar? I wouldn´t like to copy them. But Im not sure, maybe Im wrong.

but I will definetely need more time than just couple of days.

Old 03-02-2008, 03:29 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Like I said I like the Shannon´s idea but didn´t Scott´s fans do something really similar?
good point, we should check that
Old 03-02-2008, 03:43 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I disagree. I see no reason to rush this. We should think it through. Plus we should give people time to think and participate. JMO
Quote:
but I will definetely need more time than just couple of days.
ok, whatever you decide

ETA: this was Scott's project

Quote:
The Project: Thanks for a fantastic 7 years of playing Luke!
The idea is to send Scott a combined gift from all of us. It can contain personal letters, photos, gifts. Anything as long as it's not too big. I will personally collect all the gifts and then put them together and send it to the CW. We wanna send it before the end of the season so the deadline for getting your gifts in has been set for February 28.
but i think it's not the first one, they sent one before..or not

Last edited by colorblind; 03-02-2008 at 03:50 PM
Old 03-02-2008, 05:30 PM
Total Fan

I have to say the dressing up like Lauren idea is imho creepy

how about...

*41 best quotes/lines from lauren (since lauren can't remember a damn thing about the things she's done we can remind her)! IDK I am just trying to throw a quick one out there since time is limited.

Everyone can pick a line or quote from a movie, tv show, talk show etc and then next to it your name and where your from. *shrugs*

I'll think of something else lol
Old 03-02-2008, 05:31 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I like your idea Shannon, the only problem for me is that Im not crafty.lol. I guess I would have to figure it out.lol
I was thinking that the person that put it all together would make the pages. Like people would just send in things that they wanted on their page, but one person would actually put them together. So they all fit together, ya know?

And I don't think that it really matters if it's similar to Scott's project or not. *shrugs*

Last edited by LG rocks my socks; 03-03-2008 at 02:05 PM
Old 03-02-2008, 06:49 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Everyone can pick a line or quote from a movie, tv show, talk show etc and then next to it your name and where your from. *shrugs*
Lauren's not a fan of watching her own work, let alone quotes she's made....

Have fun and Chookahs!

Twitter: nlm78

Last edited by Nadine; 03-02-2008 at 07:30 PM
Old 03-03-2008, 02:13 AM
Master Fan

I was thinking about the scrapbook in the night (yeah, cos my life is that exciting) and I think she got many scrapbooks already and i don´t think she is collecting them. I know for sure that fans from Fanbolt made her one a few years ago and have never heard if she got it, some other group of fans wrote their messages on one big roll of paper and also no response. That´s maybe why I like the idea of simple inteligent letter the best.
and I loved the thing we did for her birthday last year, when we donated some money in her name to breast cancer research. but as I remember not so many people participated back then.

Old 03-03-2008, 05:01 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danke (View Post)
I was thinking about the scrapbook in the night (yeah, cos my life is that exciting) and I think she got many scrapbooks already and i don´t think she is collecting them. I know for sure that fans from Fanbolt made her one a few years ago and have never heard if she got it, some other group of fans wrote their messages on one big roll of paper and also no response. That´s maybe why I like the idea of simple inteligent letter the best.
Yep, that's still my favourite idea too, I mean it's not fancy and all but classic and as Nadine said, Lauren's not a fan of watching her work and I think she would appreciate a thoughtful letter much more, we can make it a bit fancier by putting our signatureas or pics (like a water sign) or whatever under it. But please no fangirly letter. Most of us are not 15 anymore although we act like that sometimes.
Quote:
and I loved the thing we did for her birthday last year, when we donated some money in her name to breast cancer research. but as I remember not so many people participated back then.
Yeah, I think if we really wanna do something we should donate money to a breast cancer reasearch. I didn't participate back then cause I don't have a credit card but maybe if we do something similiar to the postcard project (meaning that we collect in every country at least for those who don't have a credit card) it could work. It doesn't have to be that much money just like as much as we can afford without crying.
Old 03-03-2008, 09:58 AM
Master Fan

I think we were just lucky to hear from her with the postcards book. And like Katka said, I think all groups who want to make something probably make a scrapbook kind of thing.
We should come up with something original.

Most personal would probably be for everyone to make a video message, but I'm don't like that idea myself I hate videotaping myself

I'm only going to heaven if it tastes like caramel