the live blogging started again =)
it contain spoilers!

Tamy
Old 07-17-2006, 06:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

spoliers!
Old 07-17-2006, 06:22 PM
Master Fan

A little article about the panel. Apparently, it was uncomfortable, lol. What I wouldn't have given to be present.
Old 07-17-2006, 06:32 PM
Addicted Fan

thanx Shannon
poor gilmore girls!
i loved when Lauren said "Not pertinent. Next,"

Tamy
Old 07-17-2006, 07:13 PM
Loyal Fan

Ditto Tamy ... I would have killed to see that!
It sounds so exciting ... uncomfortable, but exciting none the less lol.
Old 07-17-2006, 07:29 PM
Passionate Fan

oh, i would kill to be there.. but i guess that wouldn't be cool, bc then LG wouldn't want to give her autograph to a murder.. oh well... i still hope i'll meet her.. someday..

OY WITH THE POODLES ALREADY
! '
Old 07-17-2006, 07:40 PM
Master Fan

The article explains a lot. In some of those pictures, all three looked less than enthused to be there.
Old 07-17-2006, 07:49 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancer1993
It won't play for me, slow connection I need a DL version.
I posted both the youtube and DL version in the thread, I'll repost the links later.

[As far as the hard to play version goes--you need to have the divx codec installed]

Also, for those who want to buy the DVD and whatnot, I don't really think it's worth it. I didn't find the movie particularly funny in the slightest, and Lauren's only in it for those few clips I posted, so yeah...

/don't shoot, I know it's slightly OT, I just wanted to clarify. :x
We are going to be rocking through the night here Smokey!"
So join us at the NCIS board!
Old 07-18-2006, 04:05 AM
Master Fan

thanks for the article! I already sensed it was uncomfortable during the live session yesterday..

I'm only going to heaven if it tastes like caramel
Old 07-18-2006, 04:59 AM
Master Fan

Thanx for everything
Old 07-18-2006, 05:44 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara23
The article explains a lot. In some of those pictures, all three looked less than enthused to be there.
yup

thanks for the article Shannon
Old 07-18-2006, 09:24 AM
Passionate Fan

Where are the pictures when the don't look happy to be there? I don't see them on the MA blog.
Old 07-18-2006, 10:02 AM
Absolute Fan

Article about the conference from my local newspaper (Toronto, Canada). Warning...title of season premiere is stated in the article. No other spoilers present. Title is spoiler-barred.

A WHOLE article on Gilmore Girls in my newspaper??? I'm surprised. I almost never see any GG stuff in my newspaper. Anyway, I'm going to cut irrelevent non LG parts. But some LG related parts really made my day.

National Post Story
The article in the actual newspaper included one of the press shots showing LG, DR and AB sitting on the stage at the press conference.

Quote:
The elephant in this room is Heidi Klum
New Gilmore Girls producer says his obsession was a personal matter

Rob McKenzie, National Post
Published: Tuesday, July 18, 2006

PASADENA, Calif. - The top entertainment executive at the U.S. network that airs Gilmore Girls expressed surprise yesterday when told the man she has put in charge of the show was formerly so infatuated with supermodel Heidi Klum he left his wife to pursue her.....

...(Paragraphs summarizing DR's past few year history, Dawn Ostroff surprised she didn't know).....

After Ostroff appeared before TV critics yesterday morning, Rosenthal took to the stage in the afternoon, alongside series stars Lauren Graham (the mother) and Alexis Bledel (the daughter).

When I asked Rosenthal how he looked back on his enchantment by Klum, and how that makes him the right person to guide Gilmore Girls, he declined to answer on the basis that it was a personal matter.

When I attempted to ask a variation on the question, Graham snapped: "That has nothing to do with anything. Next question!"

I had not foreseen her anger, perhaps because I have been a fan of Gilmore Girls for several years and think of Graham as an actress of the calibre of the timeless Elizabeth Montgomery, from Bewitched. Besides being beautiful, both of them always seem like the smartest person in the room.

...(Blah blah blah fishcakes...summarizing ASP and DP's departure and the events of season 6)...

Graham said Lorelai's flight into Chris's arms makes sense for the character. She said Lorelai was tired of waiting for Luke to make up his mind on a wedding date, to the point where she simply "couldn't take it anymore."

Rosenthal pronounced himself happy with the cliff-hanger bequeathed him by Sherman-Palladino. "That's the stuff of drama, so she's left us with a full plate," he said.

The Season 7 opener is written by Rosenthal
Spoiler:
Last season he wrote the third episode (Lorelai and Luke haggle over wedding date, like that narrows it down) and the third-last episode (Rory's boyfriend takes a tumble), and both were up to the usual Gilmore standard.

Even if Rosenthal writes masterfully this season, his reign may be brief, as Graham and Bledel are in the final year of their contracts. Both will surely attract many offers elsewhere. Asked if she considers this her final season, Graham replied, "I'm just approaching this as this season," rather than as the last season.

Regarding the final moment of the series, Graham said Sherman-Palladino told her she envisioned it as two words, but never specified what those words were.

- Gilmore Girls' season premiere is currently scheduled for Tuesday, Sept. 19 at 8 p.m. on Global.
I think he got the season premiere wrong...didn't they say that the show was going to start airing on Sept 26th?
Old 07-18-2006, 10:05 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, the first ep will be aired on Sept 26th and thx for the article Steph ...