Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-09-2004, 11:38 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally posted by FuzzyCerts
Especially right now Suz. I hope I don´t go completely nuts during this stupid hiatus.
dont tell me *sniff*.. its driving me insame ... i mean we have rerunds here you know that .. but i need my fresh L/L epsisode eevry week *cries*

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 12-09-2004, 11:40 AM
Master Fan

Speaking of dances, looks, and stage direction. I remember someone getting ahold of the script of "They Shoot Gilmores, Don't They" and the stage direction during this scene actually said something like "Lorelai looks at Luke and thinks to herself that he'd make a great dad." I'd say Lauren pulled it off, wouldn't you.

Old 12-09-2004, 11:41 AM
Master Fan

I had been good *cough* I hadn't watched a GG ep in a few days *cough*

So what happens tonight that went completely belly up when I was just watching some good ol' L&L moments

Now I turned my attention to the hug in "Pippi Virgin" check out how slow the hug is (aka how long it takes him to move his left arm around her neck, etc) - for a few sec hug *aww*

As I said on the Spoilers board - you'll have to excuse me I've been eating Tim Tam slams all night and I think the chocolate intake has gone to my head along with the caffeine in the Coca Colar

ETA: Lex, now that is a stage direction that holds true to the scene.

Twitter: nlm78
Old 12-09-2004, 11:43 AM
Master Fan

Dude, I love that hug. It looked like Lauren was tired, and she just sort of rolled her head back on his shoulder. She looked so comfortable in his arms.
Old 12-09-2004, 11:45 AM
Master Fan

Hell yeah there was a lay-my-head on his shoulder moment in that hug - I just loved between that and his arms doing all the work - it was like one of those comfortable, protective hugs then he did the little grab on her jacket when releasing her *swoon*

Okay I really need to get a life - but this is just way too much fun - plus it's almost midnight

Old 12-09-2004, 11:51 AM
Master Fan

Try 6:51 am.

I.AM.INSANE....INSOMNIAC...one of those, take your pick. I'm about to email this exam to my prof saying "Answered #1, all I need is a D in your damn class to graduate, see you this side of never gonna see you again in my life!" Why did I choose a history minor? What's wrong with me?! Lots of things, I think that's been established, but at least when I'm doing what I want to do, ie. play here, at least 1 person's happy, right? Right. Okay!

Back to work! I'm obviously deep into procrastination mode. Glad you all could join me.

Suz, Fit my page just fine, none of the text is messed up, the page is about 2 cm longer on each side, that's all.
Old 12-09-2004, 11:51 AM
Moderator Support Team

i have one questions.. are the two pics above tearing aprat youre page too or is it just my pc?

anyway i love those pics

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 12-09-2004, 11:54 AM
Master Fan

Um it could just be your PC.

I'm working 1024 mode so it's not causing the screen to go haywire.

Well I was doing a 5am the other night - that was when I hadn't eaten and I was on coca cola all night - which wasn't the best plan I had ever made

To all those who have finals today or this week - best of luck!

Old 12-09-2004, 11:57 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by gossipcom
Well I was doing a 5am the other night - that was when I hadn't eaten and I was on coca cola all night - which wasn't the best plan I had ever made
Same poison. I'm on Mountain Dew though, horrid horrid soda. I can feel it lining my stomach with acid. But hell, I can type as fast as Lorelai can talk, and ain't that somethin! They need to show her drinking coffee more often, they really played that up in previous seasons. I know it's not healthy for her to drink all of that, but she can use the Alexis coca cola method.
Old 12-09-2004, 11:58 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
by Lorelai Obsessed
dont tell me *sniff*.. its driving me insame ... i mean we have rerunds here you know that .. but i need my fresh L/L epsisode eevry week *cries*
But as much as I love the old eps, now it´s very difficult for me to watch them, cause L/L aren´t already a couple.

credit Quintessence

I bet we could go on and on collecting pics of Lauren how she looks at Scott. And with every pic we ask ourselves: Was that really only acting??
I mean, Lauren has such a great mimic. With one look she can express so many emotions. Hope the stupid academies will finally realizes that.
GIVE HER AN EMMY !!!
Old 12-09-2004, 12:02 PM
Moderator Support Team

hmm yeah thats what i meant about the 2 cm on each side.. to bad the pictures are so big *sniff*

@ Tanja .. i second that "GIVE HER AN EMMY"

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 12-09-2004, 12:03 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by A. B. Normal
Same poison. I'm on Mountain Dew though, horrid horrid soda. I can feel it lining my stomach with acid. But hell, I can type as fast as Lorelai can talk, and ain't that somethin! They need to show her drinking coffee more often, they really played that up in previous seasons. I know it's not healthy for her to drink all of that, but she can use the Alexis coca cola method.
Mountain Dew is my other weakness when I don't have caffeine in my system

I'm telling you the martini intake have taken over the coffee drinking this season

Oh God! It's the hideous shirt again - just when we got rid of it on the GG forum Lorelai thread it comes back to haunt us

Old 12-09-2004, 12:14 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Oh God! It's the hideous shirt again - just when we got rid of it on the GG forum Lorelai thread it comes back to haunt us
Sorry

Is that one better??
Boy, this woman can wear just everything.....

credit Quintessence
Old 12-09-2004, 12:22 PM
Master Fan

Much better

And on that note I'm outta here *sigh*

Old 12-09-2004, 12:22 PM
Moderator Support Team

*scream* thats the sexy secretary outfit .w.it hthe short skirt and the boots .. oh my good i LOVED that outfit

LEVERAGE campaign