Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-08-2013, 10:57 PM
Part-Time Fan

What? That is just overly creepy if they took the leftovers!
Lauren looks good though!

Kerri
Old 05-08-2013, 11:58 PM
Extreme Fan

All I can say is, I know two of these girls from twitter. They've been to Laurens book signing, Jay Leno (where they got pictures of Lauren afterwoods in her car, she very sweetly blew them kisses) and I think Craig Ferguson too. Jealous, of course I am! GilmoreGirl, it odd that they knew where they were dinning? Stalking, hmmmm?

Last edited by Kizzy81; 05-09-2013 at 12:06 AM
Old 05-09-2013, 12:09 AM
Master Fan

Uhm. Just go through all those pictures on those girls twitter pages. In my opinion that is definitely the definition of stalker/stalking.

I'm only going to heaven if it tastes like caramel
Old 05-09-2013, 12:26 AM
Master Fan

Definitely stalking, definitely creepy.
Old 05-09-2013, 01:21 AM
Elite Fan

...okay, there's being a fan, and there's stalkering. That's very creepy.
icon: Permanent_99
Old 05-09-2013, 06:19 PM
New Fan

These girls were not stalking Lauren and Peter. They went to her book signing to meet her and then got tickets to Jay Leno. They left Jay Leno, and Lauren passed by them in her car. She put down her window, and interacted with them on her own. Then, they went out to eat last night with NO intention of seeing Lauren again. It was complete luck that they were all at the same place. Lauren recognized them, and walked up to them herself. She was nice enough to take pictures with them. They did NOT take the leftovers and whoever said that couldn't be more wrong. All they did was took a picture to send to Lauren letting her know that Peter had forgot the food. They did not take it with them. These are some of my close friends and I really don't think it's right for you guys to hate on them when you don't know the story at all. I'm sorry that you may be jealous, but please try to be more aware of other people's feelings.
Old 05-09-2013, 11:59 PM
Master Fan

Lol, I'm gonna be the bitch that says that I highly doubt Lauren walked up to them on her own.

Also, I've been to Jay Leno. The girls waited for Lauren. Not that that's wrong, but they weren't just "leaving" and Lauren drove by. I'm sure she was very sweet, but still.

So, I'm not saying your friends were "stalking", but I AM saying that it's also not wrong of other fans/posters to think that your friends were a bit much. I haven't looked at any of these twitters or anything, but I imagine if some of her fans are like "Eek!" that Lauren would be as well. I think that might be the point some people are getting at by calling it creepy.

And to be on topic. KRAHAM. I also love that she's been bringing up Peter more on her own lately AND using his real name, lol.
Old 05-10-2013, 05:16 AM
New Fan

If it had been somebody else, she probably wouldn't have interacted on her own. She's seen these girls several times, therefore she recognized them and introduced them to Peter as her friends. You guys can believe whatever you want, but I guess the only people it really matters to are the girls and Lauren. I just felt the need to straighten it up a bit because people on his forum and are always making fun of or being hateful towards the GrahamCracker fans. Enough is enough.
Old 05-10-2013, 05:42 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
she recognized them and introduced them to Peter as her friends
Umh... sure. Of course.

Nobody is hateful here. We just like to respect certain boundaries, that some so-called GrahamCrackers seem to walk on freely. And this is no jealousy. Many (most?) of the people on this forum have met Lauren, some also more than once. Maybe there's a bit of an age gap on this forum as compared to the twitter GCs too. Anyway, good for your friends.
Old 05-10-2013, 05:58 AM
Dedicated Fan

Don't think there's any reasoning with these crackers people, i think there only going to realise when they've grown up a bit. It sure makes me glad I never got to meet anyone I was a fan of when I was that age, cos i'd be so embarrased now lol.

I also love how comfortable she is talking about it now and bringing it up on her own. Loved the comment about how she met him on Caroline in the City then it only took them 15 years
Old 05-10-2013, 06:01 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
And to be on topic. KRAHAM. I also love that she's been bringing up Peter more on her own lately AND using his real name, lol.
I love it too. I think she realized in this day and age, it's virtually impossible to be unknown for long, so she tries to go with it as easy as possible.
Old 05-10-2013, 02:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Maybe the reason they agreed to the photo is so they now have a photo of the ladies for the police
Old 05-10-2013, 02:44 PM
New Fan

I honestly cannot believe how rude you all are. You're telling us (GrahamCrackers) to grow up and all, yet you're the ones constantly making fun of us. Most of the girls in the GrahamCrackers are young teens to young twenties. I really don't understand why we are always bashed on here. Incase you haven't noticed, we don't care if you like the term or not. I didn't come up with the name thinking everybody would love it. It was just something cute for my group of friends to go by. Lauren doesn't have a problem with it, so I don't understand why everybody here does. You have your opinions, I understand, but we do have feelings and it does hurt when we see you guys calling us freaks and stalkers. Not to mention other names.
Old 05-10-2013, 02:49 PM
Elite Fan

Okay. I'm pulling the mod card and telling everybody that this argument stops right here. Further posts unrelated to Lauren and Peter will be deleted. End of discussion.
Old 05-11-2013, 02:55 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I know! It's such a step forward, as she still referred to him as Ed last year lol.

I'm only going to heaven if it tastes like caramel