Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-17-2011, 11:26 PM
Master Fan

aww, a direct sighting from the board, cool. You are lucky. I guess that was 250 dollars well spent

I´ve been wondering if they are sharing a trailer or if there are two.

Last edited by Danke; 10-17-2011 at 11:34 PM
Old 10-18-2011, 01:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Castle
Stana Katic

Hee, that's so cute
Thanks for sharing, Kerri

Somehow I thought they'd have separate trailers, since they hang out all the time off work, lol.
Old 10-18-2011, 02:35 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForverLove (View Post)
Hi, so i thought you guys would appreciate this... I went on the Universal studios VIP tour (yep, spent $250 just in the hope to see Lauren) and we got to see a parenthood set, no cast on set obviosuly but so exciting.

But after we came out from another stage which was opposite the parenthood sound stage Peter and Lauren were walking to their trailers and they both walked to the same trailer... so cute! Only got to see the back of them but it was still awesome.
Thanks for sharing, you're so lucky! Am hopefully going to do the same tour next year! Only want to see the PH set! But it will be so worth the money!!! Wonder why they don't do a less expensive tour like Warner Brothers??
Old 10-18-2011, 04:41 AM
Passionate Fan

I'm sure they each have their own trailers. They probably mostly just use one though.

Very nice sighting!
Old 10-18-2011, 04:56 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Hi, so i thought you guys would appreciate this... I went on the Universal studios VIP tour (yep, spent $250 just in the hope to see Lauren) and we got to see a parenthood set, no cast on set obviosuly but so exciting.

But after we came out from another stage which was opposite the parenthood sound stage Peter and Lauren were walking to their trailers and they both walked to the same trailer... so cute! Only got to see the back of them but it was still awesome.
Aw, that's so cute!! Thank you for sharing!!
icon: Permanent_99
Old 10-18-2011, 05:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I didn't realize the tours cost so much, how much were they on the WB lot for GG?
Old 10-18-2011, 06:05 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancer1993 (View Post)
I didn't realize the tours cost so much, how much were they on the WB lot for GG?
Well not that i paid for my tour, as the person i was staying with, daughters friend worked at WB! You can do 2 tours, a vip and a delux. A vip is $49 and a delux is $250. Universal only offers a delux tour! But if you buy a standard ticket to the Universal theme park, you can go on the free tour they offer. You sit on a tram, with a guide (and we all know how the song goes!!), and it takes you round the sets, but you can't actually go on them. I personally didn't like this tour, it wasn't very personal, and unless you a good seat, you can't see much! Unlike the WB tour, where you get to explorer the set. This is why you pay the EXTRA money for thr Universal tour!
Old 10-18-2011, 06:53 AM
Master Fan

$250 is really a fortune. I don´t think I could afford it. WB one was pretty cool. I paid $39 back then, went twice and saw all the GG soundstages I wanted.

Quote:
I'm sure they each have their own trailers. They probably mostly just use one though.
yeah, that´s what I think, too.

Old 10-18-2011, 10:15 AM
Part-Time Fan

Yeh $250 was a lot of money for me but i'm so glad i spent it. I asked when i booked what the chances were of seeing the PH set and the guy said that they had been having a lot of access to their sets lately. They also have more than one sound stage which makes it eaiser to for the tour to visit an empty set.

Lauren and Peter both have their own trailer (they both have the bigger trailers out of the cast which i thought was funny seeing as they most likely don't use both very often). Another thing i found really cute was they both had their bikes in front of their trailer

Kerri
Old 10-18-2011, 01:15 PM
Master Fan

I'm so glad you got to see them Kerri! Even if it was just from behind. Much better than nothing at all, right?

I'm only going to heaven if it tastes like caramel
Old 10-18-2011, 01:51 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Lauren and Peter both have their own trailer (they both have the bigger trailers out of the cast which i thought was funny seeing as they most likely don't use both very often). Another thing i found really cute was they both had their bikes in front of their trailer
Nice Thanks for the info. Did you get to see some interesting family pictures in the house stages maybe?

Old 10-18-2011, 02:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the info guys, yeah $250, but I guess if I could afford the plane trip over to the US another $25 would be a small price to pay.

Cute about their bike and ITA Kerri, having the big trailers and only probably using one of them at a time (nothing dirty implied) seams a waste, don't the 'kids' have to share trailers? And what about Dax and the rest of the cast? they must have like a mini trailer park on the lot

Maybe the $250 is helping keep the show on the air, I wonder how much they take in each week in tours?
Old 10-18-2011, 08:16 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danke
Nice Thanks for the info. Did you get to see some interesting family pictures in the house stages maybe?
I am not sure what pics i got yet, i just kept snapping away, while recording in the other hand. I wasn't going to miss any of it. I will sort them out when i get home next week and share any good pics i have.

Craig - I saw that Monica and Sarah (Haddie) have 1/2 a trailer each also Dax only has 1/2 a trailer too lol. I couldn't read any more names on the rest of the trailers but yes there were at least 6 trailers out the front.

So glad i got a glimpse of them, i smiled like a nerd for the rest of the day

Kerri
Old 10-18-2011, 08:44 PM
Part-Time Fan

Such a cute sighting. Although I do have to ask...did you get to hear the tram song? lol
Old 10-19-2011, 02:51 PM
Absolute Fan

i couldn't even finish reading that article... it was such bull----
Agie