Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-20-2017, 07:59 PM
Master Fan

Peter was on Harry Conick's show today and talked about his lifelong dream of being a Park Ranger! haha.

Old 04-20-2017, 08:13 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chants (View Post)
Peter was on Harry Conick's show today and talked about his lifelong dream of being a Park Ranger! haha.
Thanks for posting, that's cute.
Old 04-23-2017, 02:08 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the clip!
icon: Permanent_99
Old 04-24-2017, 08:27 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by valeposh (View Post)
I agree with you. But I can't lie, I'd like to see her walk up that stand and have her moment.
I wish she will have Her Moment someday! But Life is not fair
Old 04-24-2017, 03:29 PM
Master Fan

I like seeing Gilmore Girls actors in other projects, and Sean Gunn has certainly done well for himself!
Sean Gunn explains how he landed the role of Kirk on "Gilmore Girls"
Old 04-24-2017, 08:12 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CohenGal (View Post)
I like seeing Gilmore Girls actors in other projects, and Sean Gunn has certainly done well for himself!
Kirk's great, and I couldn't imagine anyone other than Sean playing him. I'm happy for all the other success Sean has had.
Old 04-25-2017, 12:22 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Nice read! Thanks!
Old 05-05-2017, 03:36 PM
Master Fan

More on Gilmore Girls actors' success in other projects, this time Alexis (she talks a bit about Gilmore Girls):
EXCLUSIVE: Alexis Bledel Opens Up About How Motherhood Influenced Her Role on 'The Handmaid's Tale'
Quote:
"More than anything, I just think about what roles I take on, and make sure that it's really something that I feel passionate about if I'm going to leave home and go work," Bledel said of how her career has changed since welcoming her son in fall 2015. "I just want to love what I'm doing."

The actress is currently playing Ofglen on The Handmaid's Tale, and says that it's "wonderful" to play a "layered" character so different from the independent Rory Gilmore on Gilmore Girls.

"It's really interesting for me. It's really wonderful to play characters as different from each other as I can. So it's just a great opportunity to do something different," Bledel said, adding that she can't believe the Emmy buzz that both shows have gotten....

"I really enjoy working, you know, on streaming outlets because there's so much creative control for the creators of the shows, and you know, you're allowed to make such great television," she said of working on both Hulu and Netflix. "There's so many shows now, so it's just great that actors have all these opportunities to work and do great work."

While The Handmaid's Tale was picked up for a second season on Wednesday, the future of Gilmore Girls has been up in the air since A Year in the Life was released last fall.

"I have no idea [if I'll come back for more Gilmore Girls]," she revealed. "I'm just kind of living in this moment, and enjoying this journey. So, we'll see."
Old 05-05-2017, 06:59 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for that. Glad she's enjoying this project.

I might have to spring for Hulu to watch it.
Old 05-06-2017, 06:31 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chants (View Post)
I might have to spring for Hulu to watch it.
Maybe wait until all the episodes are up and then do a 30-day free trial.
Old 05-06-2017, 12:02 PM
Loyal Fan

I'm fine with that... gg had a good ending. Do we really need more? I DON'T. I love everything about the revival. Yes the musical wasn't really good but it was an important thing.... UNBREAKABLE! Always remember that. If only 1 of the original Gilmore Girls won't come back, it wouldn't be gilmore girls anymore. I'm glad that They found a way to make it without ed. But they never could do the show without Rory or Lorelai... it would be Gilmore..... less. I guess everyone from the cast is working on a new project. And all the rumors about "talks" with amy seem like nothing for me. Maybe I'm wrong but.... It's good the way it is. More episodes could ruin the story.
Old 05-06-2017, 04:06 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Maybe wait until all the episodes are up and then do a 30-day free trial.
Yes, that's a good plan!
Old 05-06-2017, 07:07 PM
Master Fan

I like what she said about streaming outlets. I don't think Gilmore Girls would have been revisited if sources like Netflix didn't exist. Television is so incredibly strong right now, and I think it's because of the freedom the medium allows at the moment. For GG, Amy had control over both the content and the format (the number and length of episodes) of the reboot. I'm so glad it was possible (and I don't think it would have been possible as recently as 5 years ago, but television has changed for the better).
Old 05-06-2017, 08:20 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I like what she said about streaming outlets. I don't think Gilmore Girls would have been revisited if sources like Netflix didn't exist. Television is so incredibly strong right now, and I think it's because of the freedom the medium allows at the moment. For GG, Amy had control over both the content and the format (the number and length of episodes) of the reboot. I'm so glad it was possible (and I don't think it would have been possible as recently as 5 years ago, but television has changed for the better).
Totally agree.
Old 05-08-2017, 12:00 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the interview bit!