Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-07-2004, 02:28 AM
Part-Time Fan

Has she been in jeans at all this season?
Old 11-07-2004, 04:21 AM
Master Fan

A few times.

The wardrobe has been... well, kick ass this season.
Old 11-07-2004, 08:50 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by A. B. Normal
The wardrobe has been... well, kick ass this season.
Thanks for reminding us of Lauren's jeans-wearing abilities. Hee, she still is kick-ass, but I feel as if she continues this rate of weight loss, she may not kiss ass in quite the same way, anymore.
Those jeans are still really working for her, and for Luke. She looks great, but it's true, I would not want to see her much thinner.
Old 11-07-2004, 09:17 AM
Absolute Fan

I love her new style. I loved the orange top and white jacket over the jeans that she wore in #502 (the 2nd pic of A. B. Normal). Her ass is still looking quite good in that 10th picture as well.

I loved her when she had the glasses on... she makes them look good!

L/S support #1 ~ L/L supporter #20 ~ WYMM Supporters #48 ~ ILY supporter #94

Old 11-07-2004, 02:25 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally posted by ilovetheshins
Haha. I would say that Rory/Alexis has a bigger butt than Lorelai/Lauren now. That is strange, considering how awesome L's butt was before. Wonder how this will affect her awesome jeans-wearing ability. Maybe that's why she wears dresses and skirts more now?
yeah like alexis showed she wore jeans a few times but she was hardly seen from the back side.. i just hope that she will gain some weight again.. she looks good --as always ... but .. i think she is almost too thin

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 11-07-2004, 05:30 PM
Dedicated Fan

I just love Lauren this season. With every year she is getting even more beatiful than she was the year before. didn't she say at some point that she's been working out more lately? That's probably why she's losing weight. I think her body looks much more toned than before, like her arms and legs. Or it could just be stress. I mean I know when I'm under a lot of stress I can just watch the pounds dropping. who knows.
I just love her hair and darker tan, it really is true that woman in their 30 are at the blossom of their life. Don't you think?
Old 11-07-2004, 05:34 PM
Moderator Support Team

yeah i agree with you on the last sentence .. but i cant believe that she lost *that* much weight cause she is working out more.. but i do love the dark hair .. and i like it a bit shorter too

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 11-07-2004, 07:20 PM
Absolute Fan

Yeah, I heard that she went to the gym during lunch to work out, I can't remember where I heard it, maybe an interview or something.

Old 11-07-2004, 07:45 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally posted by Java_Angel86
Yeah, I heard that she went to the gym during lunch to work out, I can't remember where I heard it, maybe an interview or something.
yeah and obviously she havent had lunch but a work out... and thats most of the time

well is her body .. if she is feeling well then i´m with her on this

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 11-07-2004, 08:27 PM
Absolute Fan

Yeah, it's long hours of work so she probably doesn't get a lot of time. I agree, her body.. her life.. her choice! So if shes happy, more power to her

Old 12-26-2006, 01:52 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovely Lauren (View Post)
Tuesday, Nov 2 - (8:00 - 9:00 pm ET)
"“You Jump, I Jump, Jack”" (TV-PG) (HDTV)
RORY UNCOVERS THE DANGEROUS WORLD OF A SECRET YALE SOCIETY –— Rory (Alexis Bledel) is impressed when Logan (Matt Czuchry) brings her to an elaborate event staged by his secret society, and she suddenly finds herself participating in a thrilling but dangerous stunt. Meanwhile, when Emily (Kely Bishop) discovers that Lorelai (Lauren Graham) is dating Luke (Scott Patterson), she insists he come to dinner. Not to be outdone, Richard (Edward Herrmann) invites Luke to a game of golf, and Luke finds himself overwhelmed by the strength of the elder Gilmores’ personalities. Keiko Agena also stars. Daniel Palladino wrote the episode directed by Kenny Ortega
The overall episode was quite good though, loved the conversations between lorelai and luke!!!