Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-04-2007, 07:37 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by karen29 (View Post)
Thanks for the pics!!!

and as for Lauren, she was pleasant, what else do some people want? for her to jump for joy everytime someone walks by? I don't know, sometimes it seems like people look way too hard for things, overthink em when they meet a celebrity or expect too much.....

When I wrote what I said a few post down I would like to correct myself I don't care if I meet a cleb and there mad and not very nice because there human . What I don’t like is if they have this attitude that is I’m better you stuck up attitude is what I hate and that’s what I meant.

Jen
Old 09-04-2007, 07:46 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Thanks for the pics!!!

and as for Lauren, she was pleasant, what else do some people want? for her to jump for joy everytime someone walks by? I don't know, sometimes it seems like people look way too hard for things, overthink em when they meet a celebrity or expect too much.....
ITA! Think about it, they work a lot. all hours of the day. thats gotta be tough.
Agie
Old 09-04-2007, 09:42 AM
Passionate Fan

She was pleasant? What´s so wrong about that? Maybe I don´t know the correct translation.

avi by lore_85
Old 09-04-2007, 09:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Alias

Quote:
She was pleasant? What´s so wrong about that? Maybe I don´t know the correct translation.
Nothing is being wrong about that--but apparently there are still people out there thinking actors need to be exactly how the fans imagined them.....
And then they are surprised when they meet normal people....
I dont care if the others were "nicer" as long as Lauren didn´t pull some "diva-freak-show"...everything is fine

T.
Old 09-04-2007, 10:07 AM
Loyal Fan

A very belated thanks for all the news & latest pics from the set!
Old 09-04-2007, 10:15 AM
Loyal Fan

Jen, I didn't say it because of you, just in general when people write about their "encounter", it's almost like they're expecting Lorelei instead of Lauren and they make such a big deal about things, what's the difference between pleasant and nice? (rhetorical question)

And Melanie, you're right, there's nothing wrong is axactly my point, I think Taschka nailed on what I was saying.
Old 09-04-2007, 11:38 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Jen, I didn't say it because of you, just in general when people write about their "encounter", it's almost like they're expecting Lorelei instead of Lauren and they make such a big deal about things, what's the difference between pleasant and nice? (rhetorical question)

And Melanie, you're right, there's nothing wrong is axactly my point, I think Taschka nailed on what I was saying.
Oh know I never thought that I hate it too that when people meet her and if she is in a bad mood they will post that she was a B and not nice. the worst is when they say she is really mean to extra and call's them name I just can't see her doing that even in her most madest mood.
Old 09-04-2007, 11:49 AM
Absolute Fan

If i were to incounter Lauren ever, i wouldn't mind if she was a little irritated, sad, angry, (i would never want her to feel like that but everyone does every no and again) just as long as i got to see her in person, and live. it would be a great experience.
Agie
Old 09-04-2007, 01:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Thanks for the pics!!!

If she jumped for joy with every new person she meet I'd say it's time for her to "up her meds" LOL
Old 09-04-2007, 02:51 PM
Absolute Fan

your telling me!
Agie
Old 09-04-2007, 05:09 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancer1993 (View Post)
If she jumped for joy with every new person she meet I'd say it's time for her to "up her meds" LOL
LOL

I wouldn't expect any celeb to go out of their way to be accomodating for any person HOWEVER I do believe that no matter what you need to have a pleasant attitude towards all those in your company.

It's the same with people who work in the public. There is nothing worse then cashiers who can't make eye contact or say how are you or be polite. My theory is if you WORK IN THE PUBLIC YOU BETTER BE POLITE OR DO YOUR BEST TO FAKE IT!! Any person who feels the need to be rude or unpleasant should NOT be working with people (celeb or not).

I have heard various stories of lauren on the internet. I can't make a decision on her "pleasantness" or her "rudeness" based on a few stories because I can't prove if these stories are real or fabricated. I would have to make up my mind based on what I see. And everytime I see lauren out and about (whether it be via t.v. or in photos) she seems very happy and pleasant towards those she encounters.

And with that being said, if I did happen to meet lauren or any celeb for that matter and they were rude I would be really disappointed in them and perhaps not be as much as a fan. I truly believe that no matter how bad of a day your having it is your job and your duty to atleast fake a smile and a hello and extend your kindess to those who are around you.

let's face it when it comes to celebrities the fans are what can make you and break you!!
Old 09-04-2007, 07:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

But it comes back to one person impressions and in this case they didn't say a bad thing about Lauren, just that the guys were more pleasant.
Old 09-04-2007, 07:02 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilmoregirl82 (View Post)
LOL

I wouldn't expect any celeb to go out of their way to be accomodating for any person HOWEVER I do believe that no matter what you need to have a pleasant attitude towards all those in your company.

It's the same with people who work in the public. There is nothing worse then cashiers who can't make eye contact or say how are you or be polite. My theory is if you WORK IN THE PUBLIC YOU BETTER BE POLITE OR DO YOUR BEST TO FAKE IT!! Any person who feels the need to be rude or unpleasant should NOT be working with people (celeb or not).

I have heard various stories of lauren on the internet. I can't make a decision on her "pleasantness" or her "rudeness" based on a few stories because I can't prove if these stories are real or fabricated. I would have to make up my mind based on what I see. And everytime I see lauren out and about (whether it be via t.v. or in photos) she seems very happy and pleasant towards those she encounters.

And with that being said, if I did happen to meet lauren or any celeb for that matter and they were rude I would be really disappointed in them and perhaps not be as much as a fan. I truly believe that no matter how bad of a day your having it is your job and your duty to atleast fake a smile and a hello and extend your kindess to those who are around you.

let's face it when it comes to celebrities the fans are what can make you and break you!!
Well that was very well said, very good point.
Old 09-04-2007, 07:44 PM
Master Fan

I'll just make one comment on the whole celebrity and actors thing because it's been on the tip of my tongue for well forever (and it's something I believe in)...

Quote:
The real actors out there, become actors because they want to be actors, they don't do it for the fame. If they are good at their jobs, the fans will not make or break them, their fellow peers in the industry will. That is the reason why some actors may not rake in the box office dollars but find a lot of work. Not everything in the entertainment industry doesn't have to do with being a celebrity. Those people who enter the industry for the celebrity and fame aspect alone are entering for the wrong reasons. Sadly this applies to not just the entertainment industry.

Twitter: nlm78
Old 09-04-2007, 08:32 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gossipcom (View Post)
I'll just make one comment on the whole celebrity and actors thing because it's been on the tip of my tongue for well forever (and it's something I believe in)...

The real actors out there, become actors because they want to be actors, they don't do it for the fame. If they are good at their jobs, the fans will not make or break them, their fellow peers in the industry will. That is the reason why some actors may not rake in the box office dollars but find a lot of work. Not everything in the entertainment industry doesn't have to do with being a celebrity. Those people who enter the industry for the celebrity and fame aspect alone are entering for the wrong reasons. Sadly this applies to not just the entertainment industry.
Completely agree!
I admire Lauren's work and talent, everything else is bonus, and she definitely has a bunch of bonuses in my book, among them her beauty, her intelligence and definitely her humor