Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-13-2006, 01:04 AM
Dedicated Fan

Man that really does sound like a whole lot of work she has to do for EA. Weren't they already filming a month or so when they were still filming GG before the summer break?
That means that she basically had no free time at all. Poor Lauren.
L/L ILY#99 L/LWYMM#69LL"I Do"#65
Keeper of: the kiss in 5.10 LL dancing in 5.13

My fanfiction
Old 07-13-2006, 01:12 AM
Absolute Fan

Yea she was filming Evan Almighty while doing GG. She was constantly flying back and forth, I read something that someone posted saying she was on a plane with Lauren Graham on there way to viginia and they talked alot. Lauren was saying that she has to sleep on the plane most of the time, sad poor Lauren.
Oh and on top of EA and GG she is/was doing 'Because I said so' jeeze talk about busy! She hasn't gottan a break at all, she so deserves one.
Oh and then on top of all this, after all this work, she gets snubbed AGAIN for an Emmy, the stupid Emmy People couldn't even give her THAT!!! She deserves it more then anyone! There SO Stupid!

Last edited by go_clo; 07-13-2006 at 01:21 AM
Old 07-13-2006, 01:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorelaidanes
Man that really does sound like a whole lot of work she has to do for EA. Weren't they already filming a month or so when they were still filming GG before the summer break?
That means that she basically had no free time at all. Poor Lauren.
Well I think Lauren had a bit of a holiday while filming EA on location because she wouldn't have been needed every day, unlike on GG. But I guess a change is as good as a holiday, wonder if she will take some time off over the winter break or do we know if she has another movie in the works?
Old 07-13-2006, 01:18 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancer1993
Well I think Lauren had a bit of a holiday while filming EA on location because she wouldn't have been needed every day, unlike on GG. But I guess a change is as good as a holiday, wonder if she will take some time off over the winter break or do we know if she has another movie in the works?
Well other then 'Because I said so' which is probably done already, I'm not sure.
Old 07-13-2006, 01:20 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Sounds like her holidays in Virginia are over, must have been a holiday compared with what Lauren's going to have to do over the next month.
lol good point
Old 07-13-2006, 01:28 AM
Part-Time Fan

I usually delurk in this forum but I am a fan of Wanda Sykes, so this thread got my attention. I was doing a search on Evan Almighty when I came across gossipcomm community which had info on the movie and thought I'd bring it across.
Old 07-13-2006, 01:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameskatiefan
I usually delurk in this forum but I am a fan of Wanda Sykes, so this thread got my attention. I was doing a search on Evan Almighty when I came across gossipcomm community which had info on the movie and thought I'd bring it across.
Just an FYI but gossipcom or Nadine is the person who started this thread
Old 07-13-2006, 02:16 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Just an FYI but gossipcom or Nadine is the person who started this thread
Thank you for that information, I thought LG rocks my socks had started this thread though I do see that gossipcom started the previous thread. I had been following the film through her community since she mentioned about not posting on boards anymore. Hence why I found this board later on as opposed to the rest of Fanforum.

Last edited by jameskatiefan; 07-13-2006 at 03:27 AM
Old 07-13-2006, 02:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Thank you for that information, I thought LG rocks my socks had started this thread though I do see that gossipcom started the previous thread. I had been following the film through her community since she mentioned about not posting on boards anymore. Hence why I found this board later on as opposed to the rest of Fanforum.
What I meant was gossipcom started the original EA thread.
Old 07-13-2006, 03:28 AM
Part-Time Fan

Well the Gossipcomm community stated that filming has wrapped for Evan Almighty. So I'm not sure where the other people have gotten their information from, since I've been around these traps for ages on Fanforum, but it's hard sometimes to determine who to trust, but gossipcom seems to be knowledgable, I remember her from my Dawson's Creek days.

Last edited by jameskatiefan; 07-13-2006 at 04:20 AM
Old 07-13-2006, 03:27 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Well the Gossipcomm community stated that filming has wrapped for Evan Almighty. So I'm not sure where the other people have gotten their information from, since I've been around these traps for ages on Fanforum, but it's hard sometimes to determine who to trust, but gossipcom seems to be knowledgable, I remember her from my Dawson's Creek days.
I got my info from Lauren Graham herself in an interview with Ausillo (sp?) its really recent too. I'm post the link later
Old 07-13-2006, 03:39 PM
Absolute Fan

From Ask Ausiello:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Exclusive: Lauren Graham Speaks!It can no longer be said that my close, personal relationship with Lauren Graham is one-sided. Why? Because last Friday, Gilmore Girls' bedazzling banterer had just survived a massive flood in central Virginia and was stranded alongside elephants, giraffes and all manner of wildlife on top of a humongous ark, covered in dirt and melting under 110-degree temps, and you're never going to believe what she did. She picked up her cell phone and called... me.

Ausiello: Are you OK?
Graham:
[Frantic] I'm [shooting] the sequel to Bruce Almighty, where God tells Steve Carell to build an ark, and he refuses to do it, so animals start following him and he starts, like, growing long hair and a beard — he starts turning into Noah. But we have this ark that we've built that is literally at least one football field long. It's truly insane. I've been stuck on top of the ark for, like, hours and here I am. Hello.

Ausiello: Are you sure this is a good time? I got a call from your manager saying you might have to postpone.
Graham:
I'm OK now. I called [my manager earlier] and was like, "I've been on top of the ark. I have dirt on me that's, like, 3 inches thick." And they're like, "OK, it's not really the flood. Calm down." [Laughs] But I'm OK for the moment.

Ausiello: How much more filming do you have to do?
Graham:
It's endless. It overlapped with [Gilmore Girls] by, like, a month, so there were about 30 days where I would work in one place, fly overnight and work in the other place.... It's been, like, two and a half months. And then we still have two or three more weeks here in Virginia and then like three weeks in L.A. doing effects and green screen and stuff. It's huge. It's a huge shoot — animals and a flood and craziness!

Ausiello: How meaty is your role? This isn't the kind of thing where you spend four months filming and you only get 10 minutes of screen time, is it?
Graham:
There's no way to say now, and I certainly wouldn't offer conjecture that would harm me in anyway. You know, I'm his wife, and it's a great part. The family is important to what happens in the movie. It's a bigger job than I've ever had, so I'm just happy with that.

Ausiello: How is it working with Steve?
Graham:
It's been great. It's been totally great, especially because now we're nominated for [a TCA Award] together. We had a fistfight this morning.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh she said overlapPED, not overlaps, but this interview was done at the start of June which means she should have just finished in Virginia at the end of June and now should be in L.A. doing affects and stuff. I dont know, maybe I'm wrong.

Last edited by go_clo; 07-20-2006 at 04:48 AM
Old 07-19-2006, 12:40 PM
Passionate Fan

Here are the revised Evan Almighty sides

here

Credit Nadine.
Old 07-19-2006, 12:55 PM
Addicted Fan

Thanx Audrey! and Thanx Nadine

Tamy
Old 07-19-2006, 01:00 PM
Total Fan