Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-24-2004, 08:25 PM
New Fan

Your fav Hayden fantasy

Hi everybody! I'm new to the board and it looks really cool. Anyway I finally saw Life as a House 2 days ago and I am totally hooked. The only other movie I saw Hayden in was Attack of the Clones. next I hope to see Virgin Suicides but anyway...

Ever since that shower scene I keep thinking about how I wish I was Jena Malone

What are all your favorite Hayden fantasies?
Old 09-26-2004, 07:07 PM
Elite Fan

I don't know if I have any particular fave fantasies really about him, but I see very nice dreams of him , quite often, last night was the latest one, which wasn't anything that hot really...but I've seen some pretty dreams....heh
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 10-08-2004, 07:21 AM
Master Fan

Mine is really nerdy. I don't think honestly, given the opportunity, I would be all over him...just not my style. But I would love to spend some time with him, actor to actor....get to know him...
Old 10-08-2004, 05:41 PM
Elite Fan

Manda- I may kid around a lot on this board but if I actually ever came across him I don't think I'd be all over him either...I'd probably be like and I'm not an actor, but I would love to get to know him as a person, because he seems like such a good guy and such a funny guy, I'm sure I'd have so many laughs with him...I've been reading up on him and I think we'd have to things to talk about... I've had a lot of dreams about him, but they're usually more romantic or some other nature, allthough I've had a couple of those other ones too but that's dreams for you... it would be so cool if all of us here could just hang with him, just chilling...
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 10-09-2004, 05:01 PM
Master Fan

very true. I don't think I would really be starstruck though...after meeting Robert Redford - the biggest jerk of all time - I realized that great fame does not a great person make...Plus I don't think celebrities really like being treated weirdly all the time. I hope when I'm famous that doesn't happen.
Old 10-11-2004, 08:33 PM
Elite Fan

Oh, my behaviour wouldn't be starstruck, I'm not really that starstruck, why I would be like I explained, is because I like him so much! I would be that way even if he wasn't a celeb!

you met Robert Redford and he's a jerk huh? i'm not doubting your word...
icon credit
Hayden
Old 10-12-2004, 02:08 PM
Elite Fan

I would love him to change diapers for me...that would be a fantasy
Old 10-13-2004, 07:51 AM
Elite Fan

I hope you mean diapers of your baby-sittees I know I know, but I just had to,sorry

Well a nice fantasy would be him holding me in his arms all through the night and feeling safe and like the luckiest girl in the world... I had a dream like that once...
icon credit
Hayden
Old 10-13-2004, 07:07 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by master yoda167
I hope you mean diapers of your baby-sittees I know I know, but I just had to,sorry
. Of course that's what I meant I'm not THAT old yet
Old 10-13-2004, 07:37 PM
Elite Fan

I'm aware of that....
icon credit
Hayden
Old 10-14-2004, 08:41 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by master yoda167

you met Robert Redford and he's a jerk huh? i'm not doubting your word...
I took a workshop at Sundance last summer.....bleh..
Old 10-14-2004, 03:37 PM
Elite Fan

That bad, huh?
icon credit
Hayden
Old 10-18-2004, 01:30 AM
Master Fan

worse...
Old 10-18-2004, 07:24 AM
Elite Fan

Ouch.... I know "regular" people who think they're all that when they're really not, so with a sealeb I can imagine it's so much worse!
icon credit
Hayden
Old 10-18-2004, 08:41 AM
Master Fan

yeah no kidding