Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-11-2005, 11:41 AM
Master Fan

Welcome Nadine!

Where did you read that, I've never seen that. I've just seen them talk about each other like the are brother and sister....
Old 03-11-2005, 01:50 PM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Hey Nadine. Welcome to the board.
Old 03-12-2005, 11:44 AM
Elite Fan

hi Nadine...

Welcome to the board on my part as well, hope you enjoy your stay here with us! I'm Maria,one of the mods

As for the pairing, Natalie would be my first choice, they have unbelievable chemistry on screen,I've never seen anything like it! I also haven't heard that they could not see eachother with someone else just the same thing as Manda, that they are like brother and sister...heh
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 03-12-2005, 05:51 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by master yoda167
hi Nadine...

Welcome to the board on my part as well, hope you enjoy your stay here with us! I'm Maria,one of the mods

As for the pairing, Natalie would be my first choice, they have unbelievable chemistry on screen,I've never seen anything like it! I also haven't heard that they could not see eachother with someone else just the same thing as Manda, that they are like brother and sister...heh
Hello everyone!!

I've never heard that they are like brother and sister... brothers and sisters don't have that kind of chemistry. Besides on interviews they're always saying how gorgeous each other is...
Old 03-13-2005, 12:38 AM
Dedicated Fan

i thought they already went out ?
Old 03-13-2005, 03:59 AM
Master Fan

HAYDEN AND NAT OF COURSE!!!!

I haven't heard them say they are like bro/sis but Hayden always says he loves kissing her I can't remember what interview it was from though?

"My heart is a museum filled with pictures of you."
♥ {Cory & Lea} ♥

haydensgirl: Jess
Old 03-13-2005, 04:53 AM
Elite Fan

Liz- I'm not saying they are like brother and sister,but I read from an interwiew with Hayden somewhere a loooong time ago, when AOTC was first out that their kissing was so like very professional and mechanical and that they are more like brother and sister, those were his words, not mine...but then again I 've seen/read interwiews also where he's saying how gorgeous Nat is and so nice and a good kisser so.... heh

Stand by me- No,rumours went around a lot that they did,but it was never confirmed...

haydensgirl...Jess.wasn't it? glad to see you around again and yeah I've read or seen an interwiew like that too somewhere...he was complementing her being a great kisser...
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 03-13-2005, 08:28 AM
Supreme Fan

Aww Hello ,
How lovely for you girls to welcome me so and if i can remember correctly it was in a natalie interview when he was mentioned after she appeared in star wars with him, probabley the second and when she was asked the question either about dating or about her co-star Hayden she mentioned that if she did ever date it would be awkward for Hayden and the same vice-versa.

I don't think she meant it in a brother/sister way

But thanxx for the welcome Amanda, Chris, Maria

Haydensgirl: wow he really said that! Doesn't really suprise me but still very hot!

Stand by me: Im pretty sure they never went out or if they did they kept it a secret..but nope i never knew that.

Maria: Glad nat is your first choice she is so beautiful and your right they have great chemistry!

Something really freak just happened and the showed a preview of star wars on t4, cos i live here in England but that was funny timing. looks soo hot, wow!! This is sad though isn't it the last star wars with Nat and Hayden?

as long as he needs me
Old 03-13-2005, 11:42 AM
Elite Fan

Nadine,you're welcome for the welcome! We like new people here

Wou, Natalie really said that? cool...It would be pretty awesome if they got together....

yup,she's definately my number 1 choice,because I've never seen chemistry like that on screen and I think they would make a perfect match, because she's not only beautiful, but she's also very smart and a what's the word, deep is not it, but I can't think of a better one now... anyway, I think they would be a real fit...

and yes this is the last star wars movie ever, so unless they do something else together (how great would that be!???) that's it...
icon credit
Hayden
Old 03-13-2005, 09:07 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
haydensgirl...Jess.wasn't it? glad to see you around again and yeah I've read or seen an interwiew like that too somewhere...he was complementing her being a great kisser...
Aww you remember my name hehe.

I found It was in our Quotes thread
Quote:
Hayden (on Natalie) : "She's a real sweetie, and a good kisser." [grins] "No, make that a fantastic kisser!"

"My heart is a museum filled with pictures of you."
♥ {Cory & Lea} ♥

haydensgirl: Jess

Last edited by haydensgirl; 03-13-2005 at 09:14 PM
Old 03-14-2005, 03:37 AM
Elite Fan

Glad I got it right heh

and yay, you found the quote! That's a great quote!
icon credit
Hayden
Old 03-14-2005, 10:55 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Nadine,you're welcome for the welcome! We like new people here

Wou, Natalie really said that? cool...It would be pretty awesome if they got together....

yup,she's definately my number 1 choice,because I've never seen chemistry like that on screen and I think they would make a perfect match, because she's not only beautiful, but she's also very smart and a what's the word, deep is not it, but I can't think of a better one now... anyway, I think they would be a real fit...

and yes this is the last star wars movie ever, so unless they do something else together (how great would that be!???) that's it...
Aww your so kind and guess what? Better news i think i can grab someone else over here too who is my Oth obsessed buddy but we found out that we secrelty star wars and Padme+Aniken, next time i'll ask her over here!

Natalie Portman is like my idol she is soo beautiful! But yes i know where i first saw her, i remember now it was anywhere but here! Anyway sorry yes i do her a lot! Idol he he!

I know i'm soo sad! Never get to see their chemistry again! I doubt they'll do anything together again especially if they do have a thing then they would keep it covert! Okay keeping it covert is really starting to annoy me!

Jess that is great gossip! I can't remember where my quote is from either but it is true!

Maria have to thank you again for being so lovely! I was really looking forward to venturing outside of my Oth board to come and see you! Bye for now though i'll be back tomorrow

as long as he needs me
Old 03-15-2005, 08:56 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadini
Aww your so kind and guess what? Better news i think i can grab someone else over here too who is my Oth obsessed buddy but we found out that we secrelty star wars and Padme+Aniken, next time i'll ask her over here!

Natalie Portman is like my idol she is soo beautiful! But yes i know where i first saw her, i remember now it was anywhere but here! Anyway sorry yes i do her a lot! Idol he he!

I know i'm soo sad! Never get to see their chemistry again! I doubt they'll do anything together again especially if they do have a thing then they would keep it covert! Okay keeping it covert is really starting to annoy me!

Maria have to thank you again for being so lovely! I was really looking forward to venturing outside of my Oth board to come and see you! Bye for now though i'll be back tomorrow
Well thank you Nadine I see you allready did that so kudos to you!

Yeah,Natalie is really great, she is not only gorgeous, but she's so down to earth and smart....

heheh...Well I hope they would do something together again, after this, maybe something a little more earth-bound

Well you're welcome again...heheh it's good to venture out and I'll be seeing you
icon credit
Hayden
Old 03-15-2005, 11:45 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Well thank you Nadine I see you allready did that so kudos to you!

Yeah,Natalie is really great, she is not only gorgeous, but she's so down to earth and smart....

heheh...Well I hope they would do something together again, after this, maybe something a little more earth-bound

Well you're welcome again...heheh it's good to venture out and I'll be seeing you
Yes i have and i think she is happy to be here, Agree on all those fronts about Natalie and yes it would be a miracle if they did another film together!
It is fantastic to venture out here and will be a regular indeed

as long as he needs me
Old 03-15-2005, 01:54 PM
Master Fan

I love that Hayden quote on Nat.

I think Nat has a bf though. Saw a picture of her with the guy.

I once read an article or interview where Hayden said that he didn't think it was a good idea to date actresses specially if you're doing a sequel with them lol.