Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-29-2005, 01:35 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaParTyGirL
yeah,who besides him can look so hot with a lightsaber?
yep ITA so hot

i need to go and see it again, even if i go on my own (sad i know) maybe ill try this week

i need to try and get hold of the AOTC and ROTS books as well - i feel a shopping trip coming in this week
Old 05-29-2005, 03:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

He is hot with that lightsaber.
Old 05-29-2005, 09:22 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryangreenbergfan
yep ITA so hot

i need to go and see it again, even if i go on my own (sad i know) maybe ill try this week

i need to try and get hold of the AOTC and ROTS books as well - i feel a shopping trip coming in this week
I've seen it three times so far and once was alone. I had no choice, everyone was either at work or busy and I had a free afternoon, so I took advantage of it by watching our favorite Jedi Knight in action. It was so worth it
Old 05-29-2005, 09:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Wow, that is a lot of times.
Old 05-29-2005, 09:35 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiCkLeS4dAwSoN
Wow, that is a lot of times.
Yeah I think I'm done, at least for now I do hear it may be on IMAX sometime in October. I will definitely check it out again if it is! A HUGE giant screen displaying Hayden/Anakin....oh yeah!
Old 05-29-2005, 10:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh wow, you will have to let me know how it was on IMAX.
Old 05-30-2005, 06:02 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by master yoda167
Oh I just saw a short tv rewiew of ROTS and they showed a part of that scene where Palpatine is telling Anakin about the dark side, one on one...and I saw his lips again! how can they look that soft!? and soooo inviting.... hehee oh,they gave the movie 4 stars out of five,yay!

the least stars I've seen in rewiews here has been 2....but on the same page they rewiewed the dvd version of the 1st season of Miami Vice and they gave *that* 4 stars!! so i must question their taste!!!
Yeah, I saw review with 2 stars, too. The guy said the movie should be called "The Revenge of the S h i t"... But all the other reviews have been good.

Edited: I can't believe they censor the word s h i t

Quote:
Originally Posted by MerPrincesz
Is that the scene where they are circling eachother? I loved that..when he just takes out his light saber and glares
Oh, that scene was great! But I love also the scene Maria is talking about. Cos it seems to go on forever and ever, that means lots and lots of Hayden's luscious lips.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyDi4476
I've seen it three times so far and once was alone. I had no choice, everyone was either at work or busy and I had a free afternoon, so I took advantage of it by watching our favorite Jedi Knight in action. It was so worth it
I've watched it alone, too. You don't need anyone anyway, you've got Hayden!

I bought this magazine a few weeks ago and I wonder if I read it at all. Cos I was leafing it through yesterday and on the centerfold there was an Avril Lavigne poster and I was like meh cos I don't like her very much. So I turned the page and what did I see? On the other side of the Avril poster there was Hayden as Anakin waving his lightsaber! I can't believe I've missed that! So naturally I put the poster on my wall and now I can stare at Hayden/Anakin looking all hottie hot. I also bought another mag on Friday. Totally teeny bopper but it had the official Episode III poster in it.
Old 05-30-2005, 08:53 AM
Fan Forum Legend

So, what's the update, who's seen it the most?
Old 06-03-2005, 10:45 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I've seen it twice but I'm gonna see it at least once more.
Old 06-03-2005, 02:21 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyDi4476
got to take advantage of watching our fave guy while he's on the big screen
Old 06-03-2005, 03:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Best thing to take advantage of.
Old 06-04-2005, 08:23 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cereal Killer
Yeah, I saw review with 2 stars, too. The guy said the movie should be called "The Revenge of the S h i t"... But all the other reviews have been good.

Edited: I can't believe they censor the word s h i t

Oh, that scene was great! But I love also the scene Maria is talking about. Cos it seems to go on forever and ever, that means lots and lots of Hayden's luscious lips.

I've watched it alone, too. You don't need anyone anyway, you've got Hayden!

I bought this magazine a few weeks ago and I wonder if I read it at all. Cos I was leafing it through yesterday and on the centerfold there was an Avril Lavigne poster and I was like meh cos I don't like her very much. So I turned the page and what did I see? On the other side of the Avril poster there was Hayden as Anakin waving his lightsaber! I can't believe I've missed that! So naturally I put the poster on my wall and now I can stare at Hayden/Anakin looking all hottie hot. I also bought another mag on Friday. Totally teeny bopper but it had the official Episode III poster in it.

I've read some rewiews and most of them were positive, except for a couple..it was weird this rewiew in the Helsingin Sanomat Nyt liite....the title was something like "a flat end to the saga" and basicly the rewiewer didn't really care for the movie, but he liked some mechanical aspects and some things about it,but he just ramble on and on and the whole damn article made no sense at all!
well they censor a lot of things....like on a Finnish thread, i was trying to use the slang word f u k i, you know turn, now it's your turn...and it read out like this f***

oh yes, the luscious luscious lips, umm umm umm umm it's the luscious lips scene...hehee

I was thinking about going to see it next week on my own maybe..I was supposed to take my Aunt.but she needs to watch episodes I and II first and she's rather busy now...

ooh, good find on the Anakin poster... where ever did you find it!?
I've bought like a gazillion teenie bop mags and movie mags with Hayden on them.. too many almost....

and i've seen Rots twice now...plan on going atleast 1-2 times more...
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 06-04-2005, 10:34 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by master yoda167
I've read some rewiews and most of them were positive, except for a couple..it was weird this rewiew in the Helsingin Sanomat Nyt liite....the title was something like "a flat end to the saga" and basicly the rewiewer didn't really care for the movie, but he liked some mechanical aspects and some things about it,but he just ramble on and on and the whole damn article made no sense at all!
well they censor a lot of things....like on a Finnish thread, i was trying to use the slang word f u k i, you know turn, now it's your turn...and it read out like this f***

oh yes, the luscious luscious lips, umm umm umm umm it's the luscious lips scene...hehee

I was thinking about going to see it next week on my own maybe..I was supposed to take my Aunt.but she needs to watch episodes I and II first and she's rather busy now...

ooh, good find on the Anakin poster... where ever did you find it!?
I've bought like a gazillion teenie bop mags and movie mags with Hayden on them.. too many almost....

and i've seen Rots twice now...plan on going atleast 1-2 times more...
Yeah, the Nyt article was weird. And "The Revenge of the S h i t" review was on Tv-Maailma. But I'm sure you've noticed, they gave the movie 5 stars out of 5 in Demi.

Oh yeah, The Luscious Lips Scene, can't get enough of it... . It's just too hot for a girl to handle.

I like to see movies on my own. You can concentrate on the essential better when you're alone. Like on The Luscious Lips Scene. I'd probably go for the 3rd time next week too but I have to do some heavy studying during the next two weeks after which I'll go with my sis. So I just have to wait. How boring.

It was in the Mix magazine, May issue. Yeah, I've had my fair share of teeny bipper mags in the past, too, and I still sometimes relapse. Like the Demi mag this week. But hey, the poster was too hot to be passed.
Old 06-04-2005, 11:06 AM
Elite Fan

i saw SW 3 times already he is jus too hott i luv the movie !!
Old 06-04-2005, 11:08 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah, he's on fire. I love the movie too.