Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-09-2009, 01:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

And then I napped all afternoon today
Old 06-09-2009, 02:11 PM
Elite Fan

and now i'm off to sleep well maybe tomorrow and a
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 06-09-2009, 02:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm thinking tomorrow for talking and
Old 06-09-2009, 07:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Sarah, I see you will be away. Where too?

I am back. Sunday I saw 100 Monkeys. Jackson Rathbone (Jasper in Twilight) is the band. They are awweeeesome! I'll post some videos I found on youtube of the performance this week. After the performance the band had to do interviews but we heard they'd be back out.
Unfortunately I had to leave to catch my bus (which was frakking was 20 minutes late!) and missed meeting Jackson and the band My friend Erin met him though. said we missed them by a few minutes too.

Oh well I still had a blast. They really rocked the house. And next time they are in NYC I am seeing them again.

Then Monday I saw a free screening of the movie The Last International Playboy staring Jason Behr. It was good but a few friends said the version they saw a festival last year was better. We spoke to the producers and director afterward. They are going to send us the version that played at the festival. I haven't seen it but hearing what was missing and how it was better makes me look forward to seeing it.
Old 06-10-2009, 04:30 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Going to see my boyfriend

Erin's talking about it all over the Mods board Thats if you are talking of the Erin that mods Roswell
Old 06-10-2009, 01:08 PM
Elite Fan

aww wifey's not here anyway I figured you'd go see Josh,when I saw that you'd be away I'm so happy for you,just must be so excited! I'll miss you though

Steph~ glad you had a good night...I'm so jealous of you,you always get to see bands or directors and such,you lucky dog anyway, that's awesome

I saw Night at Museum 2 today,loved it,it was really funny
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 06-10-2009, 02:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Sorry Was napping

I'm going to miss you too
Old 06-10-2009, 02:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi peeps! Haven't been to the OT thread in a while, sorry.

In the last week of May I visited my sister in the town she's working for the summer, stayed there a couple of nights and had a really good time, we went shopping together etc. (I also managed to break her bf's mini laptop... ) And that weekend was the graduation weekend here and we had two in the family so visiting those kept me busy.

The next week (the 1st week of June) my other sister and her hubby borrowed Guitar Hero from their friend, actually two games, Guitar Hero World Tour and Rock Band 2 and well, we spent almost the entire week playing it. I was there almost everyday, it was so much fun. I sang, surprisingly (I'm really not a singer at all!) because it was the only thing I could do, my sis played the drums and her hubby and their friend played the guitar and the bass and we were the best band in the house. xD I spent the weekend at my parents', catched up on ER episodes.

And this Monday I babysat my nephew here at my apartment and after my sister came back, we went back to her place and played Rock Band some more. I think the friend they borrowed the game from may have taken it back by now though.

I have nothing to contribute to your Twilight discussion.

Steph, that's so cool you got to go to the concert, too bad you didn't meet the band though. I just love live concerts, they are always so exciting. And you met the director and producer of the movie, wow! You little jet setter you.

How's everyone else doing?

Also, Maria, here's what I'd recommend from Adam for you to watch. Remember, you asked, so I'm gonna deliver.

YT has been deleting performance videos faster than you can say "not your regular idol" this season, but fortunately I found this site that has all of Adam's live performances from AI. You should really watch them all but AT LEAST watch: Black Or White, Mad World, Born To Be Wild (so much fun!), Feeling Good, Whole Lotta Love (freaking epic! ) and A Change Is Gonna Come. And of course the performances from the grande finale, especially the one with Kris and Queen. But really, they are all worth watching, he was truly excellent throughout the season, not a single bad performance whatsoever.

They also made studio recordings of each performance and they are still on YT, here's what I recommend: Black Or White, Ring of Fire, The Tracks of My Tears, Mad World, Feeling Good, Whole Lotta Love, One and A Change Is Gonna Come, all superb tracks. Also, the coronation single (which Adam fortunately doesn't have to perform 50+ times this summer ) is a real crapfest but Adam makes even that one work, somehow. No Boundaries is pretty catchy, gotta admit. xD

As for the other guy, Kris who won, I wasn't paying as much attention to him, but I liked Come Together and Falling Slowly from him. Also his rendition of Heartless was popular. I don't have links, sorry you'll have to youtube them yourself if you're interested. (Studio versions can be found on the same user's channel that I linked here.)

Remember, you asked!

Last edited by Cereal Killer; 06-10-2009 at 02:38 PM
Old 06-10-2009, 02:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Laura
Old 06-10-2009, 02:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Sarah How are you?
Old 06-10-2009, 02:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Tired but am good

How are you?
Old 06-10-2009, 02:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

That's good.

I'm good too. Pretty much covered everything in my post above.
Old 06-10-2009, 02:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

That was one hell of a long post
Old 06-10-2009, 02:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Sometimes I get carried away.
Old 06-10-2009, 02:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Its alright