Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-11-2006, 07:17 PM
Obsessed Fan

Oh, that Leo. I thought it was a member that posts on this board or someone in relation to Hayden. I'm too lazy to read the previous pages.

Old 11-11-2006, 07:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yes, that Leo. If it was a poster, I would have opened a thread for them. Actually it was the post right above your first post tonight.
Old 11-12-2006, 03:49 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Are still gonna go to school?
no I'm not
Quote:
And Alex, I have to say this to you, Leo is definitely not fat, quite the opposite.
in my eys he has a big belly
yay happy bithday Bellyleo DiCaprio

BTW: Hello Girls

E&BA&PM&LR&MW&E
Old 11-12-2006, 04:05 AM
Total Fan

Alex, I meant to ask this a while ago but how did you come up with your sn?

Old 11-12-2006, 06:02 AM
Master Fan

what is "sn"?

E&BA&PM&LR&MW&E
Old 11-12-2006, 08:31 AM
Elite Fan

hey girls....How you doing? =D

Sorry I haven't been around the past couple days I've been quite busy... but I've had a really fun weekend Haven't had a weekend this fun in a while...well except today hasn't been all that great, I mean nothing bad really but I'd hardly call cleaning the house and doing some dishes fun lol I had to tidy up the place a bit....well I didn't have to but I wanted to because tomorrow an inspector is gonna come and look at our aparment for a preliminary evaluation of the apartment's condition,basicly they wanna see if we've totally trashed the place but there is gonna be the final inspection after we leave...

Anyway, I was swimming with my sis on Friday which was fun....We tried the water slides there and it was so cool just like you were a kid again hee and then we grabbed a bite to eat, my sis's bf joined us...Yesterday I met with my best friend, we had a very early lunch, it was kind of hard to eat though as I'd just woken up like an hour ago so I wasn't all *that* hungry but hey I made it through my salmon...!) and then we went to the movies, we saw Open Season, which is an animated movie if someone doesn't know it...anyway, it was so hilarious...The story centered a wild deer named Elliot(Ashton Kutcher, he was so right on for that role, laughed with water in my eyes!) and a "domesticated" bear,Boog(Martin Lawrence who was excellent as well) and due to some circumstances they end up in the forest during hunting season and well all sorts of things happen... and there are many woodland creatures also...It really was an off the hook movie, I highly recommend it was also very well made...well anyway after that I came home for a bit and then I left for my other friend's birthday party, my trip there didn't exactly go smoothly but anyway =P I had too much cake there and had a lot of fun...Then 4 of us girls left to go to a club ( the one we're at wayyy too often.. it's honestly not all that...but for now it's a good compromise...) and had a whole lot of fun there too...For some reason there were a lot of hilarious people, especially guys around,which is always good because it prevents boredom good when you can laugh and snicker at someone and watch their "adventures" so to speak and well there was also a whole lot of slimy, "let's get it on" guys around seriously wherever you look someone is staring at you with a look that makes you think they're just now imagining what you look like naked, that may work for some, but personally I don't enjoy that type of guys/looks! But there were some cute guys around, I didn't really talk to any but the eye candy was enough for me ...and I also danced my a** off!! I don't remember when was the last time that I'd danced with such intensity, I was "in the zone" lol and the music wasn't even all that good not nearly all the time...Well anyway I had a great time, hanging with my friends, laughing with them, dancing with them, checking out the guys and generally just having a good time

okay, it's really silly that I wrote like the biggest novel because nothing that extraordinary really happened.... oh well...lol enjoy....

Alex ~ Sn is the name you use here on FF for example, I think sn literally means sign in name... it's the alias you have..and I'm sorry to hear about your other leg!! So do you know how long you'll be out of school?

hey Steph, Katie, Andie...hope all you girls are good

Jen~ Well school can be a real bitch that's for sure.. but I'm glad you're gonna get some time away after finals =)

Laura~ Wau, two boots!! so what do they look like?... now I'm very curious!! So you saw The Departed, well glad you enjoyed it...I was considering going to see it but if it's very violent and all that I think I'll skip it for now, I might rent it one day...I wasn't really all that interested in it in the first place, don't get me wrong I have nothing against Leo, like I said earlier but him being in a movie just isn't enough to make me go see it, just because of that...heh and you know, it's funny, when you mentioned after Hayden Leo is your second favourite actor and I started thinking "hmmm, I wonder who is my second favourite actor...?" and I haven't come up with anything yet, you'd think a 2nd favourite is so good,he'd pop in your head instantly I dunno,I like a whoole load of actors a lot, but I think after Hayden ( there is absolutely no contest there =D ) the other are kind of in a "clump" Hayden is like the the only who stands out the most clearly, but I must have a 2nd favourite too, ponder upon this I shall

okay, do you guys think this post is too short? should I babble on some more...
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 11-12-2006, 09:45 AM
Master Fan

Maria So I see that you had a really interesting weekend I love the water slides and some water attractions Everybody has a lot of fun on them Open season...I heard about this film I saw only trailers...if you siad that this is nice film maybe I'll see it...ooooI see that you enjoyed a party Dancing... I love that
ahh I understand now thanks I'm going to school on Wednesday

Jen so my nick or sm imman is from computer game, Tooncar...I don't think so that you know this game this is some kinf of funny race with cars and Imman is the person witch I can chose to driveing a car in race

E&BA&PM&LR&MW&E
Old 11-12-2006, 10:03 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by imman (View Post)
in my eys he has a big belly
yay happy bithday Bellyleo DiCaprio
Well, if you saw The Departed and still thought he had a big belly, then you really need to get your eyes checked! Leo's sure been working out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by master yoda167 (View Post)

Laura~ Wau, two boots!! so what do they look like?... now I'm very curious!! So you saw The Departed, well glad you enjoyed it...I was considering going to see it but if it's very violent and all that I think I'll skip it for now, I might rent it one day...I wasn't really all that interested in it in the first place, don't get me wrong I have nothing against Leo, like I said earlier but him being in a movie just isn't enough to make me go see it, just because of that...heh and you know, it's funny, when you mentioned after Hayden Leo is your second favourite actor and I started thinking "hmmm, I wonder who is my second favourite actor...?" and I haven't come up with anything yet, you'd think a 2nd favourite is so good,he'd pop in your head instantly I dunno,I like a whoole load of actors a lot, but I think after Hayden ( there is absolutely no contest there =D ) the other are kind of in a "clump" Hayden is like the the only who stands out the most clearly, but I must have a 2nd favourite too, ponder upon this I shall

okay, do you guys think this post is too short? should I babble on some more...
Yeah, two pairs of boots! The other pair is white with fur on the top, you know? And they have a bit of a heel but not like stilettos. The other pair is darkish brown and also have fur on the top and a bit of a heel. And they both have these really cool buckles on top of the fur. I don't know if that made any sense but I'll take a picture of them once I get home, if you guys wanna see.

And The Departed wasn't all that violent, like non-stop. Only the end was ultra violent, Tarantino style. But it's definitely a film worth seeing and if you wanna be "in the loop" for Oscars, it's probably good idea to see this one cos I'm sure it'll get a lot of nominations. If nothing else, see it for Leo cos he truly is amazing in it! So much different emotions and he's totally credible. Like this one female character said at one point of the movie: "Your vulnerability kind of freaks me out right now". And after that followed one of the sweetest and hottest love scenes I've seen in a while.

And yeah, Leo's definitely my other favourite actor. It's been like that for me too, that it has been very hard to name others than Hayden cos they've all been a "clump" but now Leo comes to mind immediately. I still can't name anyone else, well maybe Dustin Hoffman...

Yes, that was a tad bit long post. Even I don't write them that long.

BTW, sn actually stands for screen name.

Hi guys, how's everyone? I'm ok, only that I woke up like 2,5 hours ago, that's 4:30 pm. I styed up till 6:30 am last night, Maria didn't let me go to bed. Now I'm just chilling.
Old 11-13-2006, 04:11 PM
Elite Fan

Alex~ Yes, it was very interesting indeed and you should definately go see Open Season, it was so fricken hilarious!! and I love love!! dancing....and yeah, actually Laura is right, it is screen name, I was unsure about that so thanks....

Laura~ well what can I say, I was on a roll and just couldn't stop writing

Well the boots sound great, we'll be looking for the boots pictures later on then

Well I've kinda lost my faith in the Oscars after a certain event which shall remain un-named but cool...maybe I'll check it out, I'm always up for quality acting and a sweet/hot love scene

well I haven't really thought about the whole 2nd favourite actor thing but still no clear winners there...

yes, because Maria is the *only one* who can't stop talking, as it is so that Laura has no mind of her own

allthough it's pretty funny, we just figured it out today ,on Msn naturally, that we're a bad influence on eachother... because we both stayed up again last night chatting, we both slept too late and then got stuck on Msn after that again... but what can I say, she's just a great chatty mate!

So big news of today, I got an apartment for myself!! it's just a rental one, but still, I'm not gonna be homeless which is always a good thing! LOL Actually the one we were thinking of making an offer on was sold, but I take it as a sign that it wasn't the one for us....and I have a place to crash for now, so it's all good...

okay, I think it's time I get out of here, goodnight all!!
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 11-13-2006, 04:32 PM
Supreme Fan

hey girlies..it's me Marissa..how are things here and how's everyone?
Old 11-13-2006, 07:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

How's it going girls?

I'm working on my fanfiction...
Old 11-14-2006, 10:35 AM
Master Fan

hey Ladies?
wow new fanfic? nice

I'm going to see today Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning hope that his is good film

E&BA&PM&LR&MW&E
Old 11-14-2006, 03:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by master yoda167 (View Post)
Laura~ well what can I say, I was on a roll and just couldn't stop writing

Well the boots sound great, we'll be looking for the boots pictures later on then

Well I've kinda lost my faith in the Oscars after a certain event which shall remain un-named but cool...maybe I'll check it out, I'm always up for quality acting and a sweet/hot love scene

well I haven't really thought about the whole 2nd favourite actor thing but still no clear winners there...

yes, because Maria is the *only one* who can't stop talking, as it is so that Laura has no mind of her own

allthough it's pretty funny, we just figured it out today ,on Msn naturally, that we're a bad influence on eachother... because we both stayed up again last night chatting, we both slept too late and then got stuck on Msn after that again... but what can I say, she's just a great chatty mate!

So big news of today, I got an apartment for myself!! it's just a rental one, but still, I'm not gonna be homeless which is always a good thing! LOL Actually the one we were thinking of making an offer on was sold, but I take it as a sign that it wasn't the one for us....and I have a place to crash for now, so it's all good...
It's ok, it happens to me too sometimes.

Ok, I'll take a pic of them, I'll be going home in three weeks so you guys have to wait for a while.

Hmm, I think I have an idea what you mean, it's better we do not go there. I'm not an Oscars fanatic either but I've watched the whole thing live a few times during the past years and it's a nice way to spend your night. And if you have something to root for, it's even nicer. Actually I have only watched it if something I liked and wanted to win was nominated. You do that, the love scene is sweet and the movie is excellent overall. I watched a making of documentary last night and I was all excited. First I thought to myself I won't watch the movie again cos it was so intense but now I'm thinking about getting the DVD, I think I'm a wee bit obsessed.

Think harder, woman!

Yes, you always lure me in for an extra hour or two. But yeah, that's so funny cos we just simply can't exchange a few words, we always end up talking for hours. Such blabbermouths we are.

And for the apartment, that's very good news!

ladies, how's everyone?

I just found out today that I passed both of my exams, the one I took last Friday and the huge one from October. The grade from the one I took on Friday was not that great, I don't know the grade of the other one yet, but I guess the most important thing is that I passed and got the credit. Now I have only one exam left (plus a case analysis I need to write but I'll do it after the exam) and after that I'm going on Christmas break! That's about three weeks from now. But I really need to start studying, I've been slacking for today and yesterday. And yesterday I accidentally stood up my friend with whom I was supposed to have launch and now she pissed. Surprisingly much, actually.

Ok, I really need to go to bed now, it's almost 12:30 am. I don't wanna become sleep deprived again when I don't have to... Goodnight ladies!
Old 11-14-2006, 03:30 PM
Master Fan

hope that you'll pass all exams what you have good luck sweetie

Good night nice dreams...

E&BA&PM&LR&MW&E
Old 11-14-2006, 03:31 PM
Total Fan

Congrats Laura on your exams

Passing is good, but I know how those not so good grades go. But you passed and their over.

I took 1 final this morning and I think I did pretty good