Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-12-2005, 12:51 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Hey there, Teri.
Old 05-12-2005, 09:31 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teriberri21
OMG. i was a total staple there, I loved jess we used to have posting parties and go through like three threads in one night

as for episode IV-VI, i saw IV and maybe parts of the other two but i don't remember them...my parents are big fans though

where do you live?
I loved Jess too! I always thought it was sad what they did to the character....*sigh*
Yeah, I remember....I had major trouble keeping up....

Well I got the dvd's of the older trilogy for my b-day last year but I haven't watched them yet, me and my roommate intend to watch them before we go see Episode III next week! My parents haven't seen the movies....

I live in Helsinki, Finland... How about you?
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 05-12-2005, 12:59 PM
Supreme Fan

yeah i thought it totally sucked how the just kicked off Jess's character

I think we have tapes of the IV-VI but I haven't really seen them, I think my parents are more into star wars than I am, they go see about 1 movie every couple of years now but both of them saw the first two episodes in the theater

OOH how coooool! I'd love to travel to europe one day I live in california USA

Thank you Lemurian
icon by: Bleeding_Muse
"Well he won't be so happy when he discovers his wife is a fruit-munching monster! -Merlin
Old 05-12-2005, 04:23 PM
Master Fan

*jumps into the coversation*

Yeah, I miss Jess too. He was so perfect with Rory! I really like Logan's character though (do any of you currently watch it? ). And he's not hard on the eyes either.
Old 05-12-2005, 05:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I am like the only one who hated Jess...don't hit me, lol.
Old 05-12-2005, 07:37 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lúthien Ancalimë
*jumps into the coversation*

Yeah, I miss Jess too. He was so perfect with Rory! I really like Logan's character though (do any of you currently watch it? ). And he's not hard on the eyes either.
I like logan too, I'm not sure if I can ever let go of Jess *sniff sniff* but I think Logan's a breath of fresh air, they seem to be a bit more on a level playing field or he may even have the upper hand which Dean and Jess didn't really have. so it's a different dynamic...

anji: sniff sniff...wow that hurts were you a fan of dean-o?

Thank you Lemurian
"Well he won't be so happy when he discovers his wife is a fruit-munching monster! -Merlin
Old 05-12-2005, 10:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Lol, well I don't "hate" him, just can't stand him, lol...no offense to any of you guys though, since you're all fans. And yep, all about the Dean-o, LOL.
Old 05-12-2005, 10:20 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiCkLeS4dAwSoN
Lol, well I don't "hate" him, just can't stand him, lol...no offense to any of you guys though, since you're all fans. And yep, all about the Dean-o, LOL.
*ack groans as the knife goes the heart* ...you probably wouldn't want to visit the canuck thread at the gilmore girls forum again, you might be the minority there

we still love you anyways!!!!!!!!!
GAH STUPID teen people issue still hasn't come in sniffles sniffles....i don't know how much longer i can hold out!

Thank you Lemurian
Old 05-13-2005, 12:36 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Aww, I'm glad you guys still love me. I'm used to being in the minority, I am a D/Jer after all, lol.
Old 05-13-2005, 12:30 PM
Master Fan

I'm a P/Aer and D/Jer, as well. And I'm also a newbie.

Can I be added to the chemistry lovin'?
Old 05-13-2005, 02:26 PM
Elite Fan

It'salright- I added you to the list! ( I hope you don't mind Anji , I added myself too )

I was a P/A:er and a D/J:er too... And also welcome to the board and the whole Fan Forun, I hope you'll like it here, I'm Maria btw.... One of the mods here, so if you have any questions about anything Fan Forum or this this board related, you can always turn to me

Teri- Yeah, that totally sucked....
Yeah, Europe is pretty cool....So you live in sunny California! I think I've been there when I was a kid...

Lulu- I totally adore Logan!

Anji- I used to be a Dean fan but I grew out of it and him a looong time ago! And it's all good, we all still love you, now if you stop loving Hayden we may have an issue but I know you wouldn't!!
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 05-13-2005, 07:01 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by master yoda167

I was a P/A:er and a D/J:er too... And also welcome to the board and the whole Fan Forun, I hope you'll like it here, I'm Maria btw.... One of the mods here, so if you have any questions about anything Fan Forum or this this board related, you can always turn to me

Teri- Yeah, that totally sucked....
Yeah, Europe is pretty cool....So you live in sunny California! I think I've been there when I was a kid...

Lulu- I totally adore Logan!

Anji- I used to be a Dean fan but I grew out of it and him a looong time ago! And it's all good, we all still love you, now if you stop loving Hayden we may have an issue but I know you wouldn't!!
anji: awwww we couldn't not love you!

Sunny california it is kinda a rain storm's suppose to come in this weekend, but for the most part we have some rockin' weather here does it snow in finland in the winter? if I want snow in CA I have to drive about 2 hours away..which isn't too bad, and it also means i don't have to shovel driveways

Thank you Lemurian
Old 05-13-2005, 07:32 PM
Absolute Fan

Hello fellow Hay/Nat fans!
Old 05-14-2005, 02:36 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teriberri21
anji: awwww we couldn't not love you!

Sunny california it is kinda a rain storm's suppose to come in this weekend, but for the most part we have some rockin' weather here does it snow in finland in the winter? if I want snow in CA I have to drive about 2 hours away..which isn't too bad, and it also means i don't have to shovel driveways
True!

Heheh....well I guess it can't shine everyday even in California... Yeah, it snows here in the winter, in the fall too sometimes....also early spring..... Our weather is very fickle here!! You can get anything at any time...heheh
Yeah, it has it's ups and downs, snow...heh

Oh, I adore your avi!!! Dory is the best!!!

hey Lisa.....
icon credit
Hayden
Old 05-14-2005, 02:38 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Aww, thanks for adding, Maria, I was just about too, and nope, didn't mind.

Aww, thanks you guys for still loving me, and yeah, Maria, the day I stop loving Hayden, that's when zombies take over my body, LOL...never gonna happen, Ian & Hay are here to stay in my heart, lol.