Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-12-2005, 11:35 AM
Master Fan

i hope that thing was a rumor! i dont know what i'd do if i never saw hayden on screen anymore!
Old 06-12-2005, 11:37 AM
Elite Fan

I really think it was!!
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 06-12-2005, 12:08 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by starznangelz
we will never see them together again... it just sucks

that's soo depressing to know i hope they get another chance to film another movie together

lj
Old 06-12-2005, 02:26 PM
Elite Fan

me too! but I dunno about that....
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 06-12-2005, 03:04 PM
Total Fan

I read that about him maybe wanting to quit acting to be an archatecht (bad spelling I know). Natalie said she might want to quit to make use of her degree and become a clinical psychologist (what I want to be maybe). I'm sure they were just talking because they both say they love to act, but considering how private they are who knows. I hope they don't quit. I'm in the minority becasue I don't want to see them in another movie together. Because it will be so much hyoper liking each other and that will tank the movie. Plus the couples that act together don't usually stay together. They say never do a movie with the person your dating.

Old 06-12-2005, 03:16 PM
Part-Time Fan

yeah....like nicole and tom cruise. but who stays together in hollywood anyways? maybe that's one of the reasons that they're deciding to not go out because their afraid if that's going to happen to them. but iono...

hhmm...it's weird that they're both supposedly be thinking of quitting acting for something else. maybe they'll stay in touch and talk to each other about that. atleast hayden will have an excuse to talk to her other than he just lovess to hear her voice and to just talk to her because he misses her!!lmao...
Old 06-12-2005, 03:19 PM
Master Fan

i just read something from the internet...i think it might be a rumor [i hope it is]

'Star Wars' star wants to try another career

May 24, 2005

Hayden Christensen is set to quit acting to become an architect. The Star Wars actor says he plans to swap the big screen for building design - because the movie industry doesn't excite him anymore.

He told Britain's The Sun newspaper: "Maybe the new Star Wars will be my last movie. "I don't find Hollywood interesting, so I'm thinking about studying architecture instead."

The heartthrob actor, who plays Anakin Skywalker in the hit movie series, claims that he's had enough of making movies because the industry demands too much from its stars.

The 24-year-old actor, who has been romantically linked with his Star Wars co-star Natalie Portman, also slammed other young actors who are prepared to sell themselves to Hollywood in order to make their career successful.

He added: "A film is a product and as an actor you can only sell it if you sell yourself. "You don't get to sit at the table before you're ready to give away your integrity. Maybe it works for Orlando Bloom. It doesn't for me."

Earlier this month the Canadian-born star revealed how he had to bulk up for his role as Darth Vader in third Star Wars instalment, Revenge of the Sith.

The handsome actor has played the young villain in the past two films - but admitted he wasn't big enough to fill the famous black suit after he transforms into the adult character for the final film.

He said: "Yeah, I'm a bit shorter but they were nice enough to put lifts in the shoes and make a big muscle suit so I could fill it out."
Old 06-12-2005, 03:22 PM
Master Fan

i think the articles a lie because it says 'The 24-year-old actor, who has been romantically linked with his Star Wars co-star Natalie Portman...' he never went out with her...so this is probably a fake
Old 06-12-2005, 03:57 PM
Total Fan

That sounds like a complete fake article, that is my opinion
Miranda
Old 06-12-2005, 05:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah, I doubt he wants to quit all together.
Old 06-12-2005, 06:59 PM
Part-Time Fan

It sounds kinda fake. Oh and Anji , can you add me on this thread too?
One Tree Hill | NHL | FIFA06 | #17
Old 06-12-2005, 09:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Added you, Mel.
Old 06-12-2005, 11:38 PM
Part-Time Fan

I doubt the article too.

Welcome to the thread mmmelanie
Old 06-13-2005, 05:25 AM
Total Fan

nooo the article is saying that Natalie and Hayden DATED during AOTC... not now.

Lil
Old 06-13-2005, 09:06 AM
Total Fan

Hey everyone, just so you all know, i am going away for a month, leaving tomorrow, i will try to get internet access as much as i can, but i doubt i will be on as frequently as i am now, i am sad!! I am just tellin ya, that way you dont forget bout me, lol..
Miranda