Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-17-2008, 07:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXSTARwarsROXx (View Post)
she's one of those teen stars so maybe that's why,but she's from High School Musical..but thanks Well I love doing it so maybe that's why I keep on chugging along
Ah there you go. I am so out of that loop.

Quote:
I love the eyebrows raise because it's like the perfect combination of adorableness,cuteness,cheekyness and innocence with a full smidgeon of sexy on top!
Aww.

I haven't seen the bts of AotC in a long time. Should pop that baby in the dvd.
Old 08-18-2008, 02:09 PM
Elite Fan

I'm too much in the loop for being almost 27

you should, that baby is pure gold!
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 08-19-2008, 07:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

You are my life line then.

Funny, tonight I overheard AotC on the tv in the kitchen because my dad had it on. And I recognized it by sound. I asked, "Are you watching Star Wars?" And he was taken back, "How did you know?" Because I am obsessed and have seen it countless times! ANd even though he has seen it before he tells me "They got eletricuted." about Anakin and Obi-Wan chasing the bounty hunter and flying through the power couplings.
Old 08-20-2008, 12:26 PM
Elite Fan

I guess I am then

you are a dedicated fan,but I probably would have regognised it myself as well...you should have gone " REALLY? I didn't remember"
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 08-20-2008, 08:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

I was saying the lines before the characters. I am sure my dad thought I was loopy
Old 08-21-2008, 01:33 PM
Elite Fan

I probably don't know it well enough to recite the lines...
icon credit
Hayden
Old 08-23-2008, 08:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

I have seen it way too many times.

I also worked at a movie theater the summer it was out and would go see AotC every time I had a break.
Old 08-24-2008, 12:17 PM
Elite Fan

well I don't have cable tv,so if I wanna see it,I would actually have to pop in the dvd hence don't see it all that often...

Cool! Great timing!
icon credit
Hayden
Old 08-25-2008, 07:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Do they show it a lot on cable TV in Finland?

It was worth it all just for that
Old 08-26-2008, 02:23 PM
Elite Fan

nah,I don't think that much...cable tv really isn't like it is in the U.S here...atleast that's the impression I've gotten...
icon credit
Hayden
Old 08-27-2008, 07:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Lots of times it's like over 600 channels but not one good thing to watch

But then other times the same movies are repeated over and over again for a few months and when it is a movie I love I put it on as background and get to know it all by heart.
Old 08-28-2008, 12:10 PM
Elite Fan

I've also heard that too! I'm kinda glad we don't have cable,I'd be too stuck to the tv

you know as a kid,I could watch the same movie over and over again,but I can very seldom do that anymore,don't have the patience for it....
icon credit
Hayden
Old 08-30-2008, 02:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

It's funny in the last few years even with more channels now I watch less TV than I did in high school and college (when I had less channels). Now the internet has taken over my TV watching hours.

I find it more comforting to watch a familiar movie than sitting down to take the time to watch a new one. Oh well
Old 08-31-2008, 12:47 AM
New Fan

When I was a kid I used to watch the same movie hundreds of times before getting bored of it, too - that's how I learned English. But now I don't have the patience or time to do that anymore, unless it features an actor/actress that I particularly love - like Hayden.
Old 08-31-2008, 02:29 PM
Elite Fan

well I guess being on the net is more sociable and me too...

Oh I always enjoy seeing a movie I haven't seen before,it's like embarking on a new adventure

Geanina~ It's the exactly same thing with me
icon credit
Hayden