Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-14-2006, 03:06 PM
Master Fan

What's happend, Marissa?

E&BA&PM&LR&MW&E
Old 07-14-2006, 03:08 PM
Supreme Fan

the rating..if its NC-17(which i doubt it will be) or R...i can't go see it..but if it's PG-13..i can go
Old 07-14-2006, 03:15 PM
Total Fan

Don't worry about it Marissa you can always to with someone older or you know there are other ways

I saw Troy and Underworld.

Old 07-14-2006, 03:19 PM
Master Fan

Don't worry abot it Marissa

E&BA&PM&LR&MW&E
Old 07-14-2006, 06:15 PM
Supreme Fan

easy for you guys to say,you're old enough to go when it comes out...my mom wouldn't let me go and I'd have to beg her to take me or let me go with anyone else..but i'll find a way
Old 07-14-2006, 09:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Funny I just saw troy for the 1st time tonight on cabel

I always used to find ways around rated R movies.
Old 07-14-2006, 11:15 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BehrItAll
Funny I just saw troy for the 1st time tonight on cabel

I always used to find ways around rated R movies.

Yep same here. I use to be good then friends turned me bad. With Troy we all bought tickets for The Day After Tomorrow which I really wanted to see and that was the direction I thought we were going, but then everyone kept saying "No Jen the movie's this way" and before I knew it we were in Troy and I had to leave early anyway because it was so long and it got late.

With Underworld, I was in on it before we got there. But it was funny because it was sold out and then people came in and couldn't find a seat I never did that again.

Now R is not problem

Old 07-15-2006, 01:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

I forgot which movie it was that we really were seeing but we bought tickets for Anastasia.
Oh the decption that goes on.
Did you get to see Day After Tomorrow then?
Old 07-15-2006, 07:25 PM
Total Fan

No I ending up seeing it when it came out of DVD

Wow Anatasia that was a long time ago, 1997, your not that old. How old were you then?

Old 07-16-2006, 09:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

I was born in '81 so I was... 16 then. Well if it was before October I was 15 going on 16
Old 07-17-2006, 06:35 PM
Supreme Fan

hmmmm
Old 07-17-2006, 11:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
This bad Jedi is losing her patience.

Even if its a bad movie it has Hayden in leather andin a bathtub
But I hope they used the time wisely to fix what the test audiences didn't like.
Bad Jedi!

I agree, that's something to look forward to. But of course I want Hayden to be in a good movie instead of a sucky one so hopefully they are trying to improve it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayden-fan868
They were saying that the accents were bad. Saying Hayden starts off with a good accent then it disappears.
I haven't heard anything about Hayden having a bad accent or any bad reviews of Hayden whatsoever. But I heard that accent thing about Mischa, they were saying she couldn't keep a British accent through the movie.

Quote:
really? I hadn't heard the accent comment. I hear how the sex/nudity was too explict to give it a PG 13 rating and then also that the story was weak.
Yeah, that's what I heard too. There's supposed to be a lot of explicit sexuality (flying penises, puh-lease ) and the test audience didn't think much of the story.

I forgot, what's the difference between R and NC-17? I'm not familiar with the American rating system.

And how can you buy a ticket to one movie and go to see another? Don't they check your tickets at the door? Well, I guess they don't look that closely, that kind of thing could probably be pulled off here too if you kept your cool.
Old 07-18-2006, 02:24 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXSTARwarsROXx
easy for you guys to say,you're old enough to go when it comes out...my mom wouldn't let me go and I'd have to beg her to take me or let me go with anyone else..but i'll find a way
I'm not old enough but I still go.

I just use my sneaky ways and just go through in the exit and under a few ropes, then go into the theatre. Either that, Or I pay using my debit card, then go to the ticket thingy, then when they tell me that can't go in, even if I have the ticket, I threaten to talk to the manager. So I get in.
Old 07-18-2006, 02:38 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cereal Killer
Yeah, that's what I heard too. There's supposed to be a lot of explicit sexuality (flying penises, puh-lease ) and the test audience didn't think much of the story.

I forgot, what's the difference between R and NC-17? I'm not familiar with the American rating system.

And how can you buy a ticket to one movie and go to see another? Don't they check your tickets at the door? Well, I guess they don't look that closely, that kind of thing could probably be pulled off here too if you kept your cool.

flying penises...it's too early in the morning for me to be laughing this much

Rated R -under 17 requires accompanying parent or adult guardian. These films contain, strong language, strong humor, sexuality, nudity, strong violence, and/or gore.

Rules of Attraction- R

NC-17 - No One 17 And Under Admitted (18 and older ONLY) Films contain excessive violence, sex, aberrational behavior, drug abuse or any other elements which, when present, most parents would consider too strong and therefore off-limits for viewing by their children.

Henry and June - NC-17

The only check your ticket when you cross the entrance where you can have access to buying snacks and go to your movie. After that you can easily walk into another theater

Old 07-18-2006, 02:41 AM
Master Fan

flying....LMAO.

Rules of Attraction Now that's a heavy rated R.

In Canada there is no NC-17. The highest is R. So I guess NC-17 and R are thrown into one category.