Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-13-2005, 06:38 PM
Part-Time Fan

yea the way he lowered his head and like stared .. and his eyes are soo hot!! yea baby!
Old 06-14-2005, 12:13 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Old 06-14-2005, 03:22 PM
Elite Fan

uuuh yes, smoldering good looks is the way to describe it!

Oh, I wanna see Epi III again!
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 06-14-2005, 06:51 PM
Passionate Fan

There are a million parts I love, but three of my favs:

The first anakin/padme scene...I love it all but especially when he says "I'm alright" and about never getting to come back from the outer rim seiges...love everything about him there!!

Also Love the very last Anakin/Padme scene on Mustafar...when she talks about Obi wanting to help them and he says, "us?" and he gives padme this look, its kind of evil, but WAY HOT

and then right before the big dual when Obi says, "I will do what I must" and anakin replies, "you will try" I just love how he says that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok I could go on and on....but thats the top three for today!
Old 06-14-2005, 09:56 PM
Total Fan

Yeah the way he said "You will try" was soo hot and really cocky he played that good.

Still how can you not love him waking up from the nightmare and when he walked out of the room and was sitting in the living room in the dark I wanted to jump into the screen and console him.

Their whole first scene was really one of the best in the movie. But kind of dumb. I mean you're in a big place with lots of people walking around yet lets hug and kiss behind a not so big column and no one will see us. But it was still good. I love his reaction and smile when she told him she was pregnant.

Old 06-15-2005, 04:04 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Omg, that was such a great scene!
Old 06-15-2005, 05:05 PM
Passionate Fan

In an early version of the script, at the end on Mustafar, Anakin says to Obi, " I could have beaten you when I was ten!"

I wish I could see Hayden say that!! For some reason I just really like that, it fits anakin, and Hayden could have made it really work....

I really like after the Jedi Temple, when they wont make him a master and he says "its insulting" something about the line delivery there

and I love when he says "I remember when I gave you this" to padme....sigh
Old 06-16-2005, 03:31 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I could see him say that too.
Old 06-19-2005, 05:30 PM
Master Fan

here are my top 3 fave hayden scenes of RotS:

1) when he wakes up from the bad dream, and he puts on his coat...so hott

2) when he just killed viceroy and the younglings, and i think he's on mustafar...and you see a tear shed from his face

3) when padme tells anakin she's pregnant and he goes.. "we're not gonna worry about anything right now, alright? this is the happy moment...the happiest moment of my life." i thought that was so cute

i just love hayden so much
Old 06-20-2005, 04:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Awww, I loved that first one too, that was massive hottness right there, I agree.

That 2nd one you mentioned was so sad!
Old 06-21-2005, 04:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by master yoda167
Laura- Yeah, I'd listen to him reading the phone book for 5 hours easy!
Oh yeah, bring it on baby! It could be the foreplay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiCkLeS4dAwSoN
I adore his scar.
Me too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MerPrincesz
yea the way he lowered his head and like stared .. and his eyes are soo hot!! yea baby!
That was so sexy! Words can't describe his hottness there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayden-fan868
Still how can you not love him waking up from the nightmare and when he walked out of the room and was sitting in the living room in the dark I wanted to jump into the screen and console him.
We all wanted to do that. The shirtless scene, mmm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by xO_tasha

2) when he just killed viceroy and the younglings, and i think he's on mustafar...and you see a tear shed from his face
That has to be one of my favourite scenes! It's just so sad.

I also love all the scenes mattia mentioned. In fact I love the whole movie!
Old 06-21-2005, 05:06 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xO_tasha
here are my top 3 fave hayden scenes of RotS:

1) when he wakes up from the bad dream, and he puts on his coat...so hott

3) when padme tells anakin she's pregnant and he goes.. "we're not gonna worry about anything right now, alright? this is the happy moment...the happiest moment of my life." i thought that was so cute

i just love hayden so much

The first time I saw it I missed that tear part on Mustafar. I had to see it a second time to catch it. Of course the first time I saw it the whole time I was whispering, "so damm hot," I missed a few good parts and I had so many people shushing me but its not like I was lying.

When he killed those kids I was like nooo. That part really tugged at my heart. But their first scene will always be classic to me and the nightmare scene. Oh I'm waiting in line for that DVD. That scene will stay on pause all day and all night.

Old 06-21-2005, 05:56 PM
Addicted Fan

anakin skywalker is hott even though he turned bad...woohoo...GO ANAKIN SKYWALKER!
Old 06-21-2005, 08:14 PM
Master Fan

MY heart broke on that scene on Mustafar, but the entire time I was drooling like a hyena standing over fresh meat.
Old 06-21-2005, 08:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I couldn't believe what he did to those younglins.