Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-29-2004, 05:41 PM
Elite Fan

Heh, thanks. Me too. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I love all the Ryan Vs. Simon stuff. I'll bring some more quotes in here, if you guys like them so much. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Join the John Mayer campaign!
Old 03-30-2004, 02:30 PM
Elite Fan

I love all their banter. I wish I remembered half of it though. I laugh at it, then I forget what it was... *coughDITZcough*
Old 03-30-2004, 08:53 PM
Total Fan

I always forget too!
he said something funny tonightatleast I think he did), but I even forgot that. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
pleaseee bring us some quotes Kara. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 03-30-2004, 09:26 PM
Elite Fan

Okay, here's a bunch. You don't have to read it all if you don't want to. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Ryan: (when asked what Simon's favorite song was) To be honest, I don't know his favorite song but I remember a story he told me. He went to this club called, I think it was called the Man Hole, and he liked YMCA.

Ryan: (talking to Rickey who was wearing a fake fro) By the way, if Simon moved his head like you did his hair piece would fall off too, don't worry.

Simon: (to Corey, who was wearing a see-through shirt) First of all, I wouldn't dip into Ryan Seacrest's wardrobe when you're on the show. Not the best idea.
Ryan: Just to clarify, I have the pants, not the top!

Ryan: First, the man who cheered when Bambi's mother got shot, when ET's heart stopped, audience feel free to boo Simon Cowell.

Ryan: Speaking of bitter.. hi Si!
Simon: My god that was boring! (imitating Ryan) You get booted off once. You get booted off twice. (back to normal Simon) God that was dreary.
R: He's pouting again... (shows the whining/baby pics of Simon) I believe his speedo is a little tight there...We figured you were acting like a baby so...As I look at that one, I think you have gas. Do you want me to burp you?
Simon: That's not funny.
Ryan: That IS funny.

Ryan: I'd love to chat more, but these bright lights, they're warm, and I think the botox injections in Simon's forehead are melting. You had that freshly done so let's pad him down, take a break, we'll be right back...

There's more, but I don't want to overwhelm you guys in one post. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-31-2004, 09:26 AM
Elite Fan

I love when the talk about what kinds of music each listen to. "raining men" "I will survive" etc [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-03-2004, 12:03 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, I know. Too funny! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Here's more:

Ryan: And I've got a good feeling about this show even though Sarcastic Simon is back with us, out of his little box... (a bit later) Paula, the best part about the show last week was you pulling the plug on Simon, I think, wasn't it?
Simon: Yeah, actually, can I interrupt that before you answer?
Ryan: She didn't get to say anything!
Simon: I don't care. I'm in control, and there's something I wanna show.
Ryan: ugh, we don't have much time.... (Simon shows tape of Ryan being squashed between Ruben and Kevin in slow motion) Now I thought I handled that quite well... I took it like a man.
Simon: Can I say something?
Ryan: Yeah, what?
Simon: You were pathetic. You showed in front of 25 million people that you are a woman. Pathetic, go do the show.
Ryan: I've been showing them that for a year now!
Simon: I mean it! Pathetic!
Ryan: You're done.

Simon: That's a nice outfit. Are you doing Star Trek?
Ryan: I figured wearing the same thing each episode was hip, right?

Simon: Nice outfit, Ryan.
Ryan: Dude, I like this!!!
Simon: Straight from Star Trek to Saturday Night Fever.
Ryan: Oh c'mon! The kids have fashion people to help them. I have to pick this myself.
Simon: Obviously.

Ryan: How are you today buddy?
Simon: I'm feeling good actually, yeah. And can I just say, I love the blouse.
Ryan: You guys can't laugh! (talking to contestants).
Simon: I'm serious, see-through is very you. Does it come with matching panties?

Old 04-03-2004, 09:10 PM
Total Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] i love the wearing the same thing every week being hip one!
Old 04-03-2004, 09:18 PM
Elite Fan

I like when Ryan said something like:

Say hi to Simon and his manboobs.

That one was the ultimate burn [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] And then Simon was all "what did he say" to Paula. I could just imagine what she said [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 04-05-2004, 05:44 PM
Elite Fan

Simon and manboobs. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] That's sick. I don't think that I ever want to see Simon with his shirt off. Ryan on the otherhand... [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]

Old 04-05-2004, 08:49 PM
Total Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Simon's manboobs.. oh my.

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread my lovelies.. I know Karas been waiting on thread #2 for a long time. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]