Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-16-2017, 07:44 AM
Fan Forum Legend

That's great, not getting caught in the rain is always positive. Hope you are having another nice weekend.

Yes, semi-well because it could have been better. xD They were leading 5 minutes before the end but the other team managed to tie and it was a draw in the end which meant some dropped points. In the end it didn't matter too much though because our biggest rival messed up and lost their game. And like I mentioned, my team made up for that last Tuesday in a really important match they won beautifully. (And then tortured me again until the last minute when they managed to pull off a win yesterday. xD) Okay, I'll spare you from any further football talk, sorry.

I've been spending the Easter weekend at my parents, lots of family time. I still have two days off after this, yay. Would have had the entire next week but I postponed my holiday by two weeks so I can go visit my grandparets in Lapland with my parents, I haven't seen them since last summer. But at least there are only 3 working days next week.
Old 04-17-2017, 08:51 AM
Communications Team Manager
Graphics Team

Moderator of ...
Communications Team

Yeah And I was, back to work tomorrow though

Wow, seems like a lot of nerve-wracking games Good thing you were able to survive them and that they ended up with relatively positive results xD

Glad you're enjoying your vacation and that sounds logical, at least you know you have more days off to look forward to soon

JOIN our Communications Team.
| ray
Old 04-18-2017, 08:35 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Aw, hope work wasn't too bad. If it's any consolation, I have to go back to work too and do business trips on Wednesday and Thursday (to the same destination). xD

Yeah they are and it's not over yet. Super important match tonight, plus another one on Sunday that are sure to kill me. xD So if you don't see me here tomorrow, that's why.

Yeah it's cool, it will be nice to see my grandparents (even though I'm going with my parents and not my sisters who are going a couple of weeks later but failed to tell me before I rearranged my holiday ). Just a couple more weeks to go, I really need that break. xD Well, this Easter break has helped too.

Hope you have a nice week.
Old 04-18-2017, 11:17 AM
Graphics Team

Moderator of ...
Communications Team

It was as good as can be expected xD And aw hope those go well too

They're not giving you a break Good luck to you and your team in all the games

Aw that's too bad you didn't get a chance to schedule you trip with your sisters xD Hopefully you'll still enjoy your visit!

Thanks, you too

| ray
Old 04-20-2017, 11:47 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I know what you mean. xD Thanks, they actually went better than I had maybe expected (it was kind of a tutoring gig).

They really aren't, they went on extra time until 12:30 am and I couldn't even fall asleep for a couple of hours after that because it had been so nerve-wrecking, I'm still so sleep deprived. But they managed to qualify and my bae scored a hattrick and hit a major milestone. April has been the month of death for us which we have somehow managed to survive so far but the last game of torture is on Sunday night, that might very well end up to kill me. xD Thanks and I swear I will shut up now.

Yeah, my sis didn't know when she could have some days off until shortly before she got them and so she didn't think to ask me. Well, I'm sure it will be nice with my parents too, now they can spoil me. xD

Thanks. TGIF tomorrow! xD
Old 04-27-2017, 10:30 AM
Graphics Team

Moderator of ...
Communications Team

That's cool! Glad to hear they were good.

I can see why you'd be sleep-deprived like that, that is a lot to handle Congrats to him and hope the game on Sunday went well, I heard there was one but had no idea how it went And aw no worries, you can talk about it as much as you want

Makes sense xD Hope that works for you

This still applies and yes TGIF and it's a long weekend for me, Monday is Labor Day here xD

| ray
Old 04-28-2017, 07:52 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Well my sleep deprivation got even worse this week. xD The game on Sunday did NOT go well. They were tied to the last minutes which would have practically ensured they win the league but they lost literally at the last seconds which SUCKED SO BAD to lose to such a trashy and ugly team that can now possible take the league away from us. I could not sleep AT ALL the following night because I was so upset, yes I am aware I have a serious problem. It was sooooo hard to get over it, which I basically didn't until Wednesday when they won another match beautifully 6-2 with their so called B team, I'm good now. Aw thanks, that's sweet of you because I can imagine this must be so boring to you.

I'm sure it will, it's always nice to go there, I love Lapland. And my holiday just started, I'm currently at the airport heading to see Cheek in concert.

Yay for your long weekend too, enjoy it! It would have been the same for me if I hadn't postponed my holiday.
Old 05-06-2017, 01:16 PM
Graphics Team

Moderator of ...
Communications Team

Hope you were able to sleep better since then And aw that's too bad the initial game didn't go well especially since it was against a team you hate. Glad they were able to turn things around though!

That's good to hear And I'm sure it was amazing!

Thanks, it was relaxing! Hope you're having a good weekend

| ray
Old 05-15-2017, 10:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah, there haven't been completely sleepless nights since then. They've been winning since that match, they got into the Champions League final for the 2nd year in a row and they're 4 points (two wins or a win & a draw) away from winning the national league. This team is a constant source of stress and happiness for me, I love them.

The concert was amazing! The only thing is I missed the first 5 minutes (the first song basically) because I hadn't checked the starting time properly and I was late. xD But they played for almost 2 hours so I got my money's worth, plus the concert was filmed and aired on TV later.

That's great! My weekends have both been good. I went to see The Beauty and the Beast on Saturday and Life last night. Love BatB, not so much Life.

Hope you had a great day yesterday and are having a great week.
Old 05-19-2017, 10:40 AM
Graphics Team

Moderator of ...
Communications Team

That's good then And aw that's great, good luck to them! Favourites tend to be like that

Glad you enjoyed the concert! Too bad about the first song but 2 hours is good enough to make up or that!

That's cool you saw those movies and enjoyed BatB

It's been an exhausting couple of weeks with work and stuff, working and staying up late, I need a break so badly xD

| ray
Old 05-21-2017, 05:55 AM
Fan Forum Legend

They are now one point away from winning the national league, which means a draw will be enough for them in the last game tonight. Needless to say I am super stressed about it. But good news for you, the season will be over so you won't have to read about this for a couple of months, unless they win of course, which I won't shut up about. (Plus the Champions League final is on June 3rd. )

Yeah I can't believe I messed up like that but at least it was only a matter of minutes.

I went to see two more movies, a Finnish one and La La Land, loved them both. Have you seen any movies lately?

Aw, sorry to hear that, I hope you've been able to rest this weekend! Do you have a longer break coming up any time soon?
Old 05-24-2017, 11:16 AM
Graphics Team

Moderator of ...
Communications Team

How were the stress levels during and after?

Yeah definitely better than an hour or so late xD

That's cool! I want to watch La La Land but probably later, not in theaters. No not lately, the last one I saw was Beauty and the Beast.

Not so much, I feel I've been working 20/7 lately I like the project but I need a break. And no not anytime soon, I think next month.

| ray
Old 05-28-2017, 01:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Well, the stress level got considerably lower when my bae scored in the 2nd minute to put them in the lead. And they won 2-0 and became the champions!

I know right. xD I thought I'd be like 30 minutes late when I realized the situation just when I was about to catch a tram there. But it was surprisingly fast, thank goodness.

I definitey recommend La La Land. Before seeing it I was wondering what the deal with Ryan Gosling is, but now I see. xD Nice that you saw BatB too, what did you think of it?

Aw, poor you. Hopefully you can get at least small moments to just chill and a longer break as soon as possible!

Hope you have a good week!
Old 06-01-2017, 10:53 AM
Graphics Team

Moderator of ...
Communications Team

That's great! Congrats

That was The Notebook for me There was a lot of hype about him before but I knew what it was about after watching that movie xD

I really liked BatB! The animated movie and the book were my favourites when I was a kid and I thought they did great with this one. Also I really like Dan Stevens (who played the Beast) so that didn't hurt xD

I was supposed to take Friday off last week but something came up at work and I had to cancel I do have tomorrow off so 3-day weekend, hopefully I'll be able to gets lots of much needed sleep.

Hope you have a good Friday and weekend!

| ray
Old 06-03-2017, 10:08 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks! Today is the Champions League final so I might be dead by tomorrow though. xD

Haha, awesome. I never saw The Notebook and probably none of his movies. But watching this movie I totally get the hype. xD

Great! The animated movie is still in my top 3 Disney movies and the new one really did it justice. I got a bit emotional during a couple of the original songs because they reminded me of my childhood. Haha, Dan Stevens was great as The Beast.

Glad you were able to take a day off this week, hopefully you've already got some sleep.

Thanks and you too! I went to my goddaughter's graduation party today and another one (my cousin's) tomorrow. Plus the game tonight. xD