Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-23-2004, 08:52 AM
Master Fan

Replace "from" with "in".

Quote:
Topic: Kelly's NEVER made me say, "ewww."
Almonds. *shudder* (Technically Justin, but hey. There was definitely Kelly involvment.)
Old 07-23-2004, 09:44 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by **Shannon**
Replace "from" with "in".
I thought of that, myself, but I didn't want to say it because... well, ew.

Quote:
Almonds. *shudder* (Technically Justin, but hey. There was definitely Kelly involvment.)
That isn't real, though. And thanks for reminding me of that.

I wish that author would write a Delly fic, though. That would be interesting.

"What is love if cops don't come? I'm sorry, if you've never broken into my house or threatened my pets, you don't love me." --Storm Large
Old 07-23-2004, 10:20 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by NaiveYetChubby
That isn't real, though.
'Cause the... um, LaAmy totally is.

Quote:
And thanks for reminding me of that.
We only hurt the ones we love.

Quote:
I wish that author would write a Delly fic, though. That would be interesting.
As long as Diana didn't taste like almonds, I'd be good.
Old 07-23-2004, 06:36 PM
Master Fan

"LaAmy"?! Sounds like a South American dictator.
Old 07-23-2004, 06:52 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Ewww. Although they DO seem close. But still: Ewww.
Heh, I second that. Plus, Amy has a cute boyfriend already, it's hard to imagine an Amy/LaToya.... ::shudder::

OnT: I don't think Kelly can ever make me say "Ew". Even the predictably bad FJ2K can't elicit an "Ew" from me.

I just downloaded the AH clip... When they showed this part where Kelly sings, "Take a risk, take a chance, make a change" I didn't realize that I was positively beaming and had a stupid smile on my face. I love her. And yay, we're both 22 and we don't want to be married (to each other? heh. Wishful. Thinking. ) 'til we're 30.

Last edited by ++Cam++; 07-23-2004 at 07:31 PM
Old 07-23-2004, 10:26 PM
Master Fan

Okay, just saw the AH clip too and when she's bleeped? Aside from the fact that it's really hot, she SO didn't say "piss you off" because there is a distince "k" sound at the end of the bleep. Naughty Kelly.

Oh, and the "take a risk, take a chance, make a change" is really, really, wow. Man, I miss having all this new stuff from her..
Old 07-23-2004, 10:53 PM
Absolute Fan

I wondered if she said "pissed," but I can't imagine Kelly would let loose with the language during an AH interview of all things.

Quote:
Originally posted by **Shannon**
'Cause the... um, LaAmy totally is.
Okay, well, there's a difference, at least to me, between suggesting there's a relationship between two people based on an actual picture of the two of them, and a completely fabricated fic.

Quote:
As long as Diana didn't taste like almonds, I'd be good.
Mmm, that Summer Peach Snapple is GOOD.

"What is love if cops don't come? I'm sorry, if you've never broken into my house or threatened my pets, you don't love me." --Storm Large
Old 07-24-2004, 03:55 AM
Addicted Fan

I didn't know that they bleep off "piss you off" nowadays. Seriously.
Old 07-24-2004, 04:09 AM
Absolute Fan

I listened to the AH clip a dozen times, and I really do think she said "pissed."

Here in the USA, you can't say it before primetime, I think. Yet you can say "bitch" in the daytime. I know that "pissed" DOES get edited in print.

I thought it was hilarious that they had to reshoot Mr. Shovelface's critique of La Toya because he literally said, "effing powerhouse." Not "f***ing," "effing." Apparently you can't even say THAT.

Old 07-24-2004, 08:33 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
I thought it was hilarious that they had to reshoot Mr. Shovelface's critique of La Toya because he literally said, "effing powerhouse." Not "f***ing," "effing." Apparently you can't even say THAT.
Really? I though he just said, "Power. House."? Isn't the show live?
Old 07-24-2004, 11:31 AM
Absolute Fan

That particular episode was pre-empted at the last minute for a presidential address, so they taped it when they normally would have, but it didn't air live, it aired the following night, bumping the results show back, too. I was very pissed. I like to see things LIVE, and I need my AI fix on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. My whole week was thrown off because of it. Clinton never would have pulled that crap on an AI night. He would have scheduled his addresses AROUND AI.

People blame that for JPL being eliminated. They feel the majority of his fans were too busy watching The O.C. after the performance show to vote for him. And yet his elimination is still considered "the teenyboppers' fault." Um, wouldn't The O.C. having an effect mean that HIS fans were the "teenyboppers"? Stupid Retarded Amoeba and their lame theories.

I heard "Breakaway" on the radio for the first time today! It shouldn't be a big deal since I listen to it at home all the time, but it still was. And because I listen to it all the time, it didn't quite click in my brain that it was the first time I was hearing it on the radio until a few lines in from where I put it on. I was like, "Oh, Breakaway... OH! HEY! It's Breakaway! SQUEE!"

Old 07-24-2004, 01:43 PM
Jay
Master Fan

ahem...it seems that the dellyness is also conquering this thread. i have no problem with that but this is a Kelly thread...
Old 07-24-2004, 05:31 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I heard "Breakaway" on the radio for the first time today! It shouldn't be a big deal since I listen to it at home all the time, but it still was. And because I listen to it all the time, it didn't quite click in my brain that it was the first time I was hearing it on the radio until a few lines in from where I put it on. I was like, "Oh, Breakaway... OH! HEY! It's Breakaway! SQUEE!"
Ditto. Except, um, halfway through the song, the radio reception in the car I was in cracked up.
Old 07-24-2004, 05:34 PM
Addicted Fan

I see. I'm still confused about the JPL-The O.C. correlation though...

Quote:
It shouldn't be a big deal since I listen to it at home all the time, but it still was.
The first time I'll hear that on radio, I'll be all, "SQUEEE!" 'Cause as far as I know, they've only played MI here. Can't wait for the video too!

ETA: Xan, they played it here already? OMG, where?
Old 07-24-2004, 11:30 PM
Absolute Fan

Huh? Dellyness in THIS thread? That NEVER happens.

The performance shows of AI are usually followed by 24 here. When the show was pushed back a night, The O.C. was on afterwards, instead. Some strange people seem to feel that most of JPL's fans watched The O.C. but not 24 and didn't vote for him that week because they were distracted. That seems like a lame excuse, especially considering it's coming from the same people who complain about teenagers voting for teenagers, since The O.C.'s target demographic is teenagers.