Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-17-2004, 07:47 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by NaiveYetChubby
Just watched The Footy Show performance. Wow. Hot. Nice continuous shots of The Bootay. Her hair was in that weird in-between stage, though. I love the "Miss Independent!" outburst at the end, after the very quiet previous line. She likes to catch us off guard. Lots of Ghetto Hand, too. Love that.
I love that performance. Really, really love.

Quote:
"Please call back later," FF was telling me for a half an hour. Okay, then.
Same, so I went to bed. It was already late

Quote:
Just to let you know, Shannon, your favorite Best. Idol. EVAH! will appear on Australian Idol. Have fun with that!
Oh, WHAT? I'm going to cry. And then beat things.
Old 07-17-2004, 11:48 PM
Addicted Fan

Question: What does it say on the shirt she's wearing underneath her jacket in the Ryan cap? I saw the word "dirtier" and immediately lost my placing and what I was doing.

- Erin, from TWOP.
Old 07-18-2004, 07:25 AM
Master Fan

Well, my friend says he loves Kelly now, so yay.
Old 07-18-2004, 07:58 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by loquacity
Question: What does it say on the shirt she's wearing underneath her jacket in the Ryan cap? I saw the word "dirtier" and immediately lost my placing and what I was doing.
"Everything's dirtier in the South", I believe (hee).

Old 07-18-2004, 08:27 PM
Absolute Fan

I thought the "Young Divas" thing started at 9 EST and was only an hour, so when I turned on E! at around 8:40 to find that it was on already, I wasn't very happy. Glad I was wrong about it only be an hour, at least. It's on a bunch more times, but I seriously needed a Kelly fix at that particular moment. There wasn't a whole lot of her, but enough. Why, though, would anyone tell her to "Wear clothes"? She can wear them if she wants, but no one should DISCOURAGE her from NOT wearing clothes. That's just wrong.

I watched the TTWLI video on the Love Actually DVD, and I noticed at one point that Kelly doesn't actually lip-sync to one of the words, she just opens her mouth. I think it's the "but" of the line, "But now my world's a deeper blue," but I can't remember. I know I found it way more amusing than I should have.

"What is love if cops don't come? I'm sorry, if you've never broken into my house or threatened my pets, you don't love me." --Storm Large
Old 07-19-2004, 02:00 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Glad I was wrong about it only be an hour, at least.
Interesting wording.

Quote:
She can wear them if she wants, but no one should DISCOURAGE her from NOT wearing clothes. That's just wrong.
Is this person Satan? They clearly are.

Quote:
I watched the TTWLI video on the Love Actually DVD, and I noticed at one point that Kelly doesn't actually lip-sync to one of the words, she just opens her mouth. I think it's the "but" of the line, "But now my world's a deeper blue," but I can't remember. I know I found it way more amusing than I should have.
Bwaha!
Old 07-19-2004, 02:19 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by **Shannon**
Interesting wording.
I'm kind of slow (and tired) tonight. Why is it interesting?

Quote:
Is this person Satan? They clearly are.
Exactly. Kelly said she'd just be herself. Hopefully that means getting naked at one point. She DID used to run around the neighborhood without any clothes on.

Also, "this person" became "they."

"What is love if cops don't come? I'm sorry, if you've never broken into my house or threatened my pets, you don't love me." --Storm Large
Old 07-19-2004, 02:24 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I'm kind of slow (and tired) tonight. Why is it interesting?
Because "be" should have been "being".

Quote:
Exactly. Kelly said she'd just be herself. Hopefully that means getting naked at one point. She DID used to run around the neighborhood without any clothes on.
I want a Maxim shoot, dammit.

Quote:
Also, "this person" became "they."
"They" as in "he or she". To be politically correct, and all.
Old 07-19-2004, 02:29 AM
Absolute Fan

From E!'s "Young Divas":

There's something about those fugly skirts of hers that make me want to touch her inappropriately.
Quote:
Because "be" should have been "being".
Geez! I looked that over several times and didn't notice. Like I said, slow. I mean, I'm tired, but I'm mainly slow.

Quote:
I want a Maxim shoot, dammit.
Maybe we should start a petition or something.

Old 07-19-2004, 02:38 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
There's something about those fugly skirts of hers that make me want to touch her inappropriately.
Wow. On anyone else, those skirts suck. (I bet Diana could pull 'em off, though.) On Kel? Hot damn, totally with you on the inappropriate touching.

Quote:
Geez! I looked that over several times and didn't notice. Like I said, slow. I mean, I'm tired, but I'm mainly slow.
It's okay, we all have such moments.

Quote:
Maybe we should start a petition or something.
Reckon she'd listen to us? She always seems to read what we say and tease us with wearing something hot for her next performance / appearance...
Old 07-19-2004, 02:43 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Wow. On anyone else, those skirts suck. (I bet Diana could pull 'em off, though.)
No, God! I mean, Diana would pull it off, but they make KELLY look like an overgrown child. I feel pervy enough about Diana as it is.

Quote:
Reckon she'd listen to us? She always seems to read what we say and tease us with wearing something hot for her next performance / appearance...
I think there's a good chance she might. I'm still waiting for her to drop some sort of Delly reference in an interview. Kelly reads all, yo.

Old 07-19-2004, 02:45 AM
Addicted Fan

Hi!

Actually, I thought she did a Maxim shoot...

The pic of her wearing a yellow jacket? Unflattering. But I still love her.

I was downloading videos over at kc.ca and I downloaded the Leno MI performance. I thought it was excellent. Is it wrong that I think it's sexy while she's pulling out her ear plugs?

And I've been practicing BD on piano because I love the song to death now.
Old 07-19-2004, 02:46 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
No, God! I mean, Diana would pull it off, but they make KELLY look like an overgrown child. I feel pervy enough about Diana as it is.
Sorry, there's my schoolgirl complex again. I still reckon it'd be hot.

Quote:
I think there's a good chance she might. I'm still waiting for her to drop some sort of Delly reference in an interview. Kelly reads all, yo.
On that day, I will die. (was: "On that die, I will day.")

Quote:
Actually, I thought she did a Maxim shoot...
Nope. *sigh* Why, Kelly, why? She mentioned that she wanted to do one "classy" on The View, but other than that... nope.

Quote:
Is it wrong that I think it's sexy while she's pulling out her ear plugs?
Nope!
Old 07-19-2004, 02:59 AM
Addicted Fan

Sometimes I want Kelly to hire a new stylist. That skirt is ugly. Yet, I don't loathe it on her. That would be a different story if some anorexic celebrity was wearing it.
Old 07-19-2004, 03:00 AM
Absolute Fan

Oh, the IEM! I forgot to mention that about The Footy Show. I wasn't expecting it, because it was at least halfway through the performance and if she pulls them out it's usually before then, so I became a little overly excited when I saw her reach for her ear and start yanking.

ETA: And she has that skirt in a variety of colors!