Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-17-2004, 01:45 AM
Master Fan

I equate her to being like Willow. I can ship Willow with pretty much ANYONE. She just one of those people, I think.
Old 07-17-2004, 01:52 AM
Absolute Fan

At the end of the day, all that matters is that she's happily committed to Diana in real life.

ETA: "She just."

"What is love if cops don't come? I'm sorry, if you've never broken into my house or threatened my pets, you don't love me." --Storm Large
Old 07-17-2004, 01:56 AM
Master Fan

Totally. Especially with all these crazy people making up stuff about them being romantically linked to other people Where DO they come up with this stuff?

Quote:
ETA: "She just."
Old 07-17-2004, 02:00 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by **Shannon**
Totally. Especially with all these crazy people making up stuff about them being romantically linked to other people Where DO they come up with this stuff?
People are just weird. They don't understand how beautiful true love is, I guess.

Also, you're missing a period.

"What is love if cops don't come? I'm sorry, if you've never broken into my house or threatened my pets, you don't love me." --Storm Large
Old 07-17-2004, 02:19 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by NaiveYetChubby
People are just weird. They don't understand how beautiful true love is, I guess.
Hell yes. Which is where we're going. Hell, that is. Not yes.

Quote:
Also, you're missing a period.
Heh. For a second I thought, "How would you know that?" Then realised that you meant full-stop.
Old 07-17-2004, 02:44 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Hell yes. Which is where we're going. Hell, that is. Not yes.
Yes sure seems like a fun place, though.

Mark another one down in the "How Delly Has Corrupted My Brain" book. I'm reading a very, very serious Joan of Arcadia fic, and I come to this passage:

Quote:
Everything was pink and silver, including my dress. Kevin was in a tux, standing on his own two feet, no wheelchair in sight. Nobody else was there, but the music was blaring -- that song about the milkshake bringing the boys to the yard.
And so this very, very serious fic became somewhat (was: "someone") humorous to me.

Old 07-17-2004, 07:54 AM
Master Fan

Hee! to the fic. Of course, now I have 'Milkshake' permanently stuck in my head, and will be thinking about The Delly all night. Not that this is a bad thing.

You know, it's 12:30am. I just got home. My mum is IN BED, not caring! This rejection crap stings, man.
Old 07-17-2004, 08:06 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Hee! to the fic. Of course, now I have 'Milkshake' permanently stuck in my head, and will be thinking about The Delly all night.
I've had it in my head ALL NIGHT and ALL MORNING. Friggin' Kelis.

That fic ended up making me cry, though. Fics don't make me cry, but that did. I'm not one to randomly plug fics, but even if you don't watch JoA, read this. I feel like Paula after one of Fantasia's 8,000 performances of "Shummeryeah"... Er, "Summertime," I mean.

Quote:
You know, it's 12:30am. I just got home. My mum is IN BED, not caring! This rejection crap stings, man.
Aww. Think happy, pervy Delly thoughts!

Old 07-17-2004, 08:09 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
That fic ended up making me cry, though. Fics don't make me cry, but that did. I'm not one to randomly plug fics, but even if you don't watch JoA, read this. I feel like Paula after one of Fantasia's 8,000 performances of "Shummeryeah"... Er, "Summertime," I mean.
I cry at fics all the time, I don't think this one will be any different. Day After Tomorrow? Ooh boy.

Quote:
Aww. Think happy, pervy Delly thoughts!
I am. Actually, I just saw this picture and it makes me want to kiss Kelly. Really, really badly.
Old 07-17-2004, 08:10 AM
Master Fan

I'm getting my friend even more hooked on Kelly that he already is. He's a KCD (Kelly/Clay/Diana) fan, so it shouldn't be so hard to do. (His other fave is Jasmine.)
Old 07-17-2004, 08:13 AM
Master Fan

Heee, good work! KCD-verting.

New thread.