Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-01-2004, 02:24 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by **Shannon**
Come on, Kel. You can move to Georgia to be with your girl. Man, I wish Kel's Independent Tour had been THIS year, with a certain runner up who isn't Clay...
Yes, definitely.

I know you love your Texas, Kelly, but you're not free to follow your heart or any other body part there. Move to Georgia!

I'm thinking, though, if Diana attended the Duluth (?) Independent concert, do you think Kelly spotted her and gave her a "backstage pass," if you know what I mean?

"What is love if cops don't come? I'm sorry, if you've never broken into my house or threatened my pets, you don't love me." --Storm Large
Old 06-01-2004, 02:30 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by NaiveYetChubby
I'm thinking, though, if Diana attended the Duluth (?) Independent concert, do you think Kelly spotted her and gave her a "backstage pass," if you know what I mean?
Ooooh. The fanfic cogs are turnin' in my head.
Old 06-01-2004, 02:33 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Ooooh. The fanfic cogs are turnin' in my head.
If you write something about this, you MUST have Clay walk in on them.

"What is love if cops don't come? I'm sorry, if you've never broken into my house or threatened my pets, you don't love me." --Storm Large
Old 06-01-2004, 02:34 AM
Master Fan

Oooooh. You're a fantastic muse!

*opens Word*
Old 06-01-2004, 02:51 AM
Absolute Fan

Well, I'm happy to drag as many people as possible into the gutter, because that's where I live.

Awesome ending to the fic, BTW. There was no "C'mon, Miss Kelly!" though.

Geez, I'm going to hell, aren't I?

ETA: You know what I find so funny? There's a post on Idol Forums about who Diana should date, and these people are naming John Stevens, Jesse McCartney (sp?), CMM, Orlando Bloom, etc. No one thought of Kelly! I don't understand it, because it's so obvious to me. They're very clearly infatuated with each other.

Old 06-01-2004, 03:04 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Awesome ending to the fic, BTW. There was no "C'mon, Miss Kelly!" though.
I know, I couldn't find a place for it to fit. Unless she was, erm, encouraging Kel to come on.

Quote:
ETA: You know what I find so funny? There's a post on Idol Forums about who Diana should date, and these people are naming John Stevens, Jesse McCartney (sp?), CMM, Orlando Bloom, etc. No one thought of Kelly! I don't understand it, because it's so obvious to me. They're very clearly infatuated with each other.
I know! I just saw. I was so tempted to say Kelly. I think I may.

Also. I just made this-

I'm a sick, sick person.
Old 06-01-2004, 03:16 AM
Absolute Fan

Oooooh. Purty.

That would be kind of sick, except that it looks more innocent than the actual pic of them together backstage.

Quote:
I know, I couldn't find a place for it to fit. Unless she was, erm, encouraging Kel to come on.
That's exactly what I was thinking in the first place.

Quote:
I know! I just saw. I was so tempted to say Kelly. I think I may.
You totally should. I was going to post in the thread on a possible Delly duet that it should be something about their love life, but I figured it would not go over well.

Old 06-01-2004, 03:21 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
That would be kind of sick, except that it looks more innocent than the actual pic of them together backstage.
Heh. Probably because the backstage one is real.

Quote:
That's exactly what I was thinking in the first place.
See, I was thinking more Diana telling Kelly to keep going with whatever she was.. doing.

Quote:
You totally should. I was going to post in the thread on a possible Delly duet that it should be something about their love life, but I figured it would not go over well.
You should! I posted in the 'Who should Diana date?' thread...
Old 06-01-2004, 03:29 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Heh. Probably because the backstage one is real.
Also because Kelly isn't staring at Diana's bazooms (TM Steve Urkel) in your manip.

Quote:
See, I was thinking more Diana telling Kelly to keep going with whatever she was.. doing.
That could work, too. I'm not really picky.

Quote:
You should! I posted in the 'Who should Diana date?' thread...
I will later, when I've thought of something particularly odd to say about it. I have to go for the greatest impact, you know.

Old 06-01-2004, 03:32 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Also because Kelly isn't staring at Diana's bazooms (TM Steve Urkel) in your manip.
This is true. Maybe I should work on one.

Quote:
I will later, when I've thought of something particularly odd to say about it. I have to go for the greatest impact, you know.
Heh, I have no doubt that I too will spit with glee.
Old 06-01-2004, 03:38 AM
Absolute Fan

Ooh, ooh! I thought of a song I could post on IF, but I'm sure I'll get banned for it over there. FF's a little more perversion-friendly, I think.

I mean, John and Diana? They're cute and all, but think outside the box people! Better yet, look at what's right in front of you: The overpowering love between Kelly and Diana.

Some people wait a lifetime for that kind of love. I believe that their love lifts them higher, over the rainbow and to a castle in the sky where they find their pots of gold.

Old 06-01-2004, 03:41 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Ooh, ooh! I thought of a song I could post on IF, but I'm sure I'll get banned for it over there. FF's a little more perversion-friendly, I think.
Which song? Also, isn't FF meant to be G-rated? Lmao..

Quote:
Some people wait a lifetime for that kind of love. I believe that their love lifts them higher, over the rainbow and to a castle in the sky where they find their pots of gold.
Ahh, Tamyra, thank you for the slash fodder.
Old 06-01-2004, 03:55 AM
Master Fan

Double post, so sue me. But this is worth it-

Any better?
Old 06-01-2004, 04:04 AM
Absolute Fan

That is SO much better. LOL. PERFECT.

Aw, Harry Smith of the Early Show just called Diana a "teen singing sensation." Shut up, Julie Chen. We don't care about a murder trial.

Quote:
Which song? Also, isn't FF meant to be G-rated?
Just some Neutral Milk Hotel song. Actually, there are a couple. I'll go dig up the lyrics. There are lines like "And in the dark we will take off our clothes / And they'll be placing fingers through the notches in your spine," etc.

FF's G-rated? I remember fondly the days of "Michael's big sausage" on the Roswell board.

Quote:
Ahh, Tamyra, thank you for the slash fodder.
It ain't just Tamyra. Some of those lyrics are from BYL and AMLT. But, yeah. "Pot of gold" is ALL Tamyra.

Old 06-01-2004, 04:08 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
That is SO much better. LOL. PERFECT.
I was trying to strategically place Diana's leg. But I dunno, it still seems a little weird. I still giggle about it, though.

Quote:
There are lines like "And in the dark we will take off our clothes / And they'll be placing fingers through the notches in your spine," etc.
Heh, I think I'd pay to hear that. A lot.

Quote:
FF's G-rated? I remember fondly the days of "Michael's big sausage" on the Roswell board.
Yeah, I kept getting in trouble on the Aly board for saying "orgasm". And I'm friends with the mod too, lmao.

Quote:
It ain't just Tamyra. Some of those lyrics are from BYL and AMLT. But, yeah. "Pot of gold" is ALL Tamyra.
Ahh, see I saw "Some people wait a lifetime..." and couldn't quite place it, then saw "Pot of gold" and just assumed it was all Tamyra.