Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-13-2004, 09:07 AM
Elite Fan

It has an article in the NY Post about Clay dumping his manager for Image reasons. I can't get the page to load up though so I can't read the whole article

He knocked the house down last night on Idol!!!!

Old 05-13-2004, 02:14 PM
Absolute Fan

It's mentioned in US Weekly, too, and apparently some people on the message boards have heard the same thing from different sources. I refuse to take this with a grain of salt, because I want so much for it to be true that I can't believe it's not. I just wish he could take Kelly and Ruben with him.

"What is love if cops don't come? I'm sorry, if you've never broken into my house or threatened my pets, you don't love me." --Storm Large
Old 05-13-2004, 07:15 PM
Total Fan

ooh i love that cap SHARI!!!!!!!!

also, hes switching label companies? ahhh!!
Old 05-13-2004, 08:31 PM
Absolute Fan

Not his label (RCA), just his management (19). Although I'm fond of Clive Davis even less than I am Simon Fuller, so I wish that was happening, too.

"What is love if cops don't come? I'm sorry, if you've never broken into my house or threatened my pets, you don't love me." --Storm Large
Old 05-14-2004, 08:29 AM
Elite Fan

Now I've heard that he hasn't changed his management, but has just added another one. Seems that he wants to broaden his path and maybe do TV and movies, so he's added another manager. I don't know though....
Old 05-14-2004, 05:30 PM
Total Fan

hmm... Clay doing movies? I could so see him in a... romantic comedy.
Old 05-16-2004, 09:52 AM
Absolute Fan

Actor Clay = THUD

Attack of the Weird Clay Dreams Part Two: Clayboy

Alrighty, so it was my second dream of the night. I'm in some high rise apartment, and these helicopters are outside my window looking in and yelling through a megaphone, guns drawn. I can see through my screendoor secret agents with their guns pointed in. Uncharacteristically, I'm taunting them and making fun of the door-peope, when all of a sudden, the guy in the helicopter (who much resembles Captain Prince from Luhrman's Rome and Juliet) says, "Hand over the Clayboy Playboy!" I'm like....do I own an issue of Clay in Playboy? Why would Clay even be IN Playboy?

So as I'm pondering this, the door people barge into my apartment. And the dream ends.

Old 05-16-2004, 10:21 AM
Elite Fan

Oooh, cool dream. Too bad it was over before you got to good parts

Great pic too!!

I had a dream of Clay this morning before I woke up. It must be an epidemic . It was a cute one...but a little teenagerish for an older fan to be getting
Old 05-16-2004, 11:13 AM
Total Fan

HG--you and your dreams! you know i have YET to have a dream about Clay.. does that make me a lesser fan???

great pic!!
Old 05-16-2004, 05:29 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by brasha

I had a dream of Clay this morning before I woke up. It must be an epidemic . It was a cute one...but a little teenagerish for an older fan to be getting

Care to share?

Don't worry Mytra, your dream will come when it's ready.

Do the colors work? Whoa...
Old 05-16-2004, 06:34 PM
Total Fan

ok HG!

and yep, the colors work. isnt that weird? lol
Old 05-16-2004, 06:45 PM
Elite Fan

Ok...here is what I remember

He was at my school doing a song and I was there with him (I'm married and 30 - what was I doing at a school ). I was talking to one of the guys I had a crush on when I was in HS, when Clay was done his set. He walked right by me without a word and sat down at the back of the gym. So I went and sat with him and he looked at me all ticked off and started complaining that I didn't love him anymore . When I just looked at him like he was crazy he got up and walked out. I found him in the car crying. I settled him down before he told me that he didn't like having to share me. I said sharing ME?! He was the one with a jizillion Claymates. He said that only one mattered. then he leaned over and gave me a hug and......that's when I woke up .

The details are pretty sketchy, but I know that he had his black leather jacket on

Weird dream, eh?
Old 05-16-2004, 07:30 PM
Total Fan

hahah niiiiiiice shari.
Old 05-16-2004, 07:47 PM
Elite Fan

Bad, heh? What does THAT all mean . I mean, we were young and in high school but we look like we do now And I don't think he went to my dinky little town school
Old 05-16-2004, 08:48 PM
Total Fan

THAT means.... awesome, funny, cool, my best friend.

but about the dream. I really could not tell you. maybe theres a kid inside of you that you need to get out. and Clay helps you?