Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-11-2018, 12:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm sure she would. It would be so great if she got a little girl.

The album's gonna be awesome for sure!
Old 08-12-2018, 10:16 AM
Communications Team Manager
Graphics Team

Moderator of ...
Communications Team

Her music has been evolving with each album so definitely looking forward to seeing how this one will turn out.

JOIN our Communications Team.
| ray
Old 08-13-2018, 10:50 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah each album is pretty much better than the last.
Old 08-16-2018, 10:18 AM
Graphics Team

Moderator of ...
Communications Team

Yeah as a reflection of her growing as a person and as an artist

She posted a picture of her at the Opry showing a little bump

| ray
Old 09-03-2018, 01:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I agree about growing.

Aw, that’s so cute.

New song!

Sounds great!
Old 09-04-2018, 03:20 PM
Graphics Team

Moderator of ...
Communications Team

Thanks for posting! Love the song and the message

| ray
Old 09-05-2018, 08:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

No problem! I love it too.
Old 09-06-2018, 03:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

I really excited for her new album. Her last one is my favorite out of her albums and I’m always ready for more.
Old 09-06-2018, 09:59 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I should have listened to her latest album more.
Old 09-06-2018, 05:36 PM
Graphics Team

Moderator of ...
Communications Team

Same xD I've listened to several songs sporadically but not as a whole. I will have to check the last one and the next one better!

| ray
Old 09-07-2018, 04:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

The only songs I skipped sometimes from her Storyteller albums were the slower ballads. Which surprised me because I usually love those. I just loved the energy of the other songs way more and I especially love Church Bells, Relapse, Renegade Runaway, and Chaser. If you two decide to try to listen to the album again, I hope you’ll enjoy.

Second favorite album is her debut Some Hearts! Jesus Take the Wheel and Inside Your Heaven to side, I love everything else. It’s also the first album I listened to after discovering and falling for Carrie so it has soft spot. I’m now remembering when I first saw her Before He Cheats music video. Some Hearts is a solid album. I’m not surprised it sold as much as it did. (side note: Carrie is the only one from American Idol who I discovered and fell in love with not knowing she was from the show, since I skipped s4 and s5 entirely when it aired. She’s the reason I started watching AI again. I wished I watched her season live so I could root for her. So glad I watched Kelly’s season though.)
Old 09-09-2018, 02:21 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancing in the rain (View Post)
Same xD I've listened to several songs sporadically but not as a whole. I will have to check the last one and the next one better!
It was like that for me too. I'm much more familiar with her previous albums, especially Blown Away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Street Spirit (View Post)
The only songs I skipped sometimes from her Storyteller albums were the slower ballads. Which surprised me because I usually love those. I just loved the energy of the other songs way more and I especially love Church Bells, Relapse, Renegade Runaway, and Chaser. If you two decide to try to listen to the album again, I hope you’ll enjoy.

Second favorite album is her debut Some Hearts! Jesus Take the Wheel and Inside Your Heaven to side, I love everything else. It’s also the first album I listened to after discovering and falling for Carrie so it has soft spot. I’m now remembering when I first saw her Before He Cheats music video. Some Hearts is a solid album. I’m not surprised it sold as much as it did. (side note: Carrie is the only one from American Idol who I discovered and fell in love with not knowing she was from the show, since I skipped s4 and s5 entirely when it aired. She’s the reason I started watching AI again. I wished I watched her season live so I could root for her. So glad I watched Kelly’s season though.)
I often skip ballads too so I get that. I did really like some songs on Storyteller but it's been so long that I don't remember which ones.

Her previous albums are really good too. That's awesome you became her fan without knowing she was on AI!

Another new song:

Good song!
Old 09-28-2018, 05:08 PM
Graphics Team

Moderator of ...
Communications Team

Thanks for posting that! Nice and sweet song And cool lyric video.

| ray
Old 09-29-2018, 06:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

No problem! Yeah both the song and video are lovely. Have you listened to the album?

ETA: Carrie on The Tonight Show:

Last edited by Cereal Killer; 09-30-2018 at 12:22 PM
Old 10-01-2018, 03:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cereal Killer (View Post)
I often skip ballads too so I get that. I did really like some songs on Storyteller but it's been so long that I don't remember which ones.

Her previous albums are really good too. That's awesome you became her fan without knowing she was on AI!
Start with Church Bells!

I usually don't, you know? I never skip Good In Goodbye or Wine After Whiskey from Blown Away, for example. I think it's just that's I love the more energetic songs (I swear there's a sometimes country-rockish feel) more and found the ballads in other albums to be a bit stronger.

I wonder sometimes when exactly that was. Because I remember finding out she's from Idol and promising to watch the show again but by then I missed the Daughtry season and jumped right into the one with Jordin. Anyway, my discovery of her is the reason I was able to watch David and Adam's seasons live (I probably wouldn't have watched idol again otherwise, honestly) so that's extra great. *end of babble*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cereal Killer (View Post)
No problem! Yeah both the song and video are lovely. Have you listened to the album?
I have! I love all of it except for one song. So much love for 'Low' and 'Ghosts on the Stereo' especially. Check those out if you haven't. All songs are on Carrie's YouTube channel.

Thanks for the interview and performance vids! I will check those out.