Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-18-2013, 10:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

I love booth covers! I`ll order the CD in my country (Germany).
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by me~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 05-19-2013, 12:51 AM
Communications Team Manager
Graphics Team

Moderator of ...
Communications Team

^ That's awesome! I'll have to see when it arrives here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayberry (View Post)
I got the finale I wanted and the winner I wanted. That's never happened before. This season could be annoying (mainly due to the judges) but it ended with the right result imo.

I hope Candice/Kree remain close. Two talented, beautiful women with promising futures.
Aw that's cool you did. She definitely deserved the win, she was amazing all season and really grew as a performer and vocalist

JOIN our Communications Team.
| ray
Old 05-19-2013, 10:52 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancing in the rain (View Post)
Her album is titled "Music Speaks" out July 16th .. wow, that's fast XD
That is really fast for her album to come out. She's going to be so crazy busy with the Idol tour and working on the album. I like her song too but the studio version sounds a little more pop than I was expecting.

Candice was on the Jay Leno show May 17th! She's so sweet and humble Jay asked her about Simon Cowell and Candice said Simon was not a fan and said she would be a lounge singer. Jay also asked her what's up with Nicki and Mariah And of course she sang "I Am Beautiful"

Old 05-19-2013, 11:31 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Aw that's cool you did. She definitely deserved the win, she was amazing all season and really grew as a performer and vocalist
Thanks, and I'm sure Angie will be successful also and can't wait for her gig with Jessie J.

I really like "I Am Beautiful" but it's hard to top "Home."

icon
Old 05-19-2013, 12:00 PM
Graphics Team

Moderator of ...
Communications Team

It's crazy with the album since she only has the single recorded, I think she tweeted a couple of days ago that she's already in the studio. This does give her a chance to actually perform some of those songs on tour which should be good. And Idol loves its pop singles so I guess there's no escaping that

Thanks for the video! I didn't get a chance to find a video of it yesterday so I'll watch it in a bit.

| ray
Old 05-19-2013, 01:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Great video! Candice is so adorable!
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by me~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 05-20-2013, 03:16 PM
Graphics Team

Moderator of ...
Communications Team

She is! She's really sweet and down to earth... "I was focused on not sucking" I bet that Simon comment will stick with her forever, it has for the last 3 years Well I'm sure he won't be saying that anymore .. she is phenomenal. She did great with the song too.

| ray
Old 05-21-2013, 06:36 PM
Extreme Fan

^ ^ That was funny when she said that I miss Simon and his comments!

Quote:
It's crazy with the album since she only has the single recorded, I think she tweeted a couple of days ago that she's already in the studio. This does give her a chance to actually perform some of those songs on tour which should be good. And Idol loves its pop singles so I guess there's no escaping that

Thanks for the video! I didn't get a chance to find a video of it yesterday so I'll watch it in a bit.
It is crazy how soon they're going to put out her album I just hope it doesn't end up sounding rushed, but it would be good exposure for her new songs if she was able to sing some of them on the tour. True about Idol and their pop singles ...as long as they still let Candice show off her voice though
Old 05-22-2013, 07:31 AM
Elite Fan

A little late to the party... Only caught snippets of Candice singing on YouTube, but decided to download some episodes after hearing her sing "When You Believe". The more I hear of her and her voice, the more I love her.

She's so gracious to fans on Twitter, and I hope that humble demeanor never changes. Wishing her much success in the future. Her voice and she as a person deserves the spotlight, and I hope it shines on her for years to come!
Old 05-22-2013, 08:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

I am still so happy she won I have been rooting for her all seasons. Her performance with Jennifer Hudson was so great cause I've been comparing them two all season and think they could sound good together and I was right.

I'm already loving her first single
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga
Old 05-22-2013, 03:20 PM
Graphics Team

Moderator of ...
Communications Team

^ It really was a great performance, they sounded so good

Welcome Jojo It's never too late to discover awesmoness She really is amazing.

| ray
Old 05-23-2013, 12:09 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
^ It really was a great performance, they sounded so good

Welcome Jojo It's never too late to discover awesmoness She really is amazing.
Thanks

Yeah, I loved her duet with Jennifer. That was my favorite of the finale results show. Two powerhouse singers, each with their own distinct sound. I thought they blended together beautifully. Great collaboration. I wouldn't mind hearing them duet on her upcoming album, either.
Old 05-24-2013, 04:00 AM
Graphics Team

Moderator of ...
Communications Team

That was a stunning performance They really meshed well together. And Candice said she was so nervous to be singing with her and hoped she wouldn't "suck" and she definitely didn't That girl can never suck

| ray
Old 05-27-2013, 05:36 PM
Extreme Fan

The Candice/Jennifer duet was amazing

I haven't had a chance to watch yet but I think Candice was performing yesterday at the National Memorial Day concert.
Old 05-28-2013, 12:04 AM
Graphics Team

Moderator of ...
Communications Team

Thanks for the headsup!

Here are the videos, I'll have to check them out later today:

| ray