Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-01-2005, 09:18 PM
Loyal Fan

American Juniors

Hi all, I brought up American Juniors a while ago, I was gonna post this on that thread, but couldn't find it....anyways, I babysit a little girl once a week, and she goes to day camp during the day. Today at day camp they had a little concerts, w/ kids who are trying to make it in the business perform for the kids. The girl I watch showed me a poster and it had everyone who performed on it. Then she said, "I even got the one girl's autograph, her name is Kaitlyn Tarver". I was like hmmmm that name is sooo familiar. Then I looked at the poster, and i was like OH MY GOD! She's from American Juniors. I thought that was so awesome. lol.

Well I haven't heard much about what happened to the group they formed from American Juniors, but at least Kaitlyn is still trying to fulfill her dream, that's really cool.

I always really liked Chantel and .....oh man I can't remember the name of the other one I liked....Oh! Lucy! Yes Chantel and Lucy were awesome.

***********Edited the title to make a more broad topic of conversation***************
Old 09-03-2005, 03:31 PM
New Fan

ohh thats soooo cool

whatever happened to them anyway lol... i liked hmm whats his name...oh, chancey?

anyway thats really cool lol