Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-20-2009, 10:16 PM
Master Fan

Exactly. This was a good result for everyone. Adam will be huge, Kris will get the power of the AI title.

All I know is I will buy Adam's album the minute it goes on sale. His duet with Kiss and Queen were awesome!
Old 05-20-2009, 10:19 PM
Master Fan

Hey girls It's okay. Adam's a star no matter what. I am so proud of him

take a look at the invisible girl, here she is clear as the day. please look closely and find her before she fades away

caitlyn · icons. tumblr
Old 05-20-2009, 10:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

So will I. I seriously can not wait for him to release it

CAT

Old 05-20-2009, 10:20 PM
Part-Time Fan

aww everyone loves adam from his other contestants on idol extra
Old 05-20-2009, 10:24 PM
Master Fan

I'm typing a huge thing in my LJ about this, about how much Adam means to me. I'm gonna post it here when I'm done

take a look at the invisible girl, here she is clear as the day. please look closely and find her before she fades away

caitlyn · icons. tumblr
Old 05-20-2009, 10:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

Awesome Cat.

Im making an entry right now although Im keeping mine short LMAO

Old 05-20-2009, 10:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

I just saw the finale.

BOOOO.

I'm depressed.

Old 05-20-2009, 10:37 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I also firmly believe that Queen only came to the show because of Adam.
I totally 100% agree. I was spoiler free all day, I stayed away from the net, cause well I had to mentally prepare myself and because I didn't want to spoil anything for myself, but as soon as Kris opened his mouth and starting singing "We Are The Champions" the firs thing I said was HOLY CRAP Queen is there, because of Adam. I have no doubt that HE is the reason they were there.

Someone posted this artcile on another forum about Adam and Kiss and him being runner-up..

Breaking News: Adam Lambert steals the show and he didn't even have to win.

Quote:
WOW, if you did not tune into the American Idol Finale, you missed what was probably one of the best performances in American Idol history and who do we have to thank for that, Adam Lambert of course, or should we call him Glambert?

Adam Lambert, the guyliner wearing rocker with questionable fashion, once again made us forget everything else that happened tonight on the show, including someone who wasn't Lambert winning the title. We see Lambert's Idol journey footage and then the performance of the year begins. Spotlighted in what I would consider one of the most over the top outfits ever, singing "Beth" in his amazing falsetto tone, setting the mood for what was about to happen. KISS comes out and suddenly the outfit makes complete since. Adam Lambert is fixing to rock the joint and bring the house down, or so I hope at this point. This is Adam at his best, total Glambert as many call him. He works the stage like a seasoned pro, managing to outsing KISS and upstage them really, but this is Adam Lambert, he upstages everyone. It was one of the best things Idol has ever put together. He looked the part, sounded the part and fit right in, hitting crazy high notes, that are sung in key by the way (how the hell he does it and never cracks, is beyond me) and he delivered. It was an in your face performance, complete with fire, smoke, attitude, guitar smashing and a packed house going crazy for the guy in the middle. It was an Adam Lambert concert, that noone will soon forget. He might not have won the title, which was rightfully his and who deserved it, BUT he managed to emerge this season, not as an American Idol Winner, but as A World Idol Superstar.
I have to say OUCH about the "someone who wasn't Lambert winning the title" comment

I also had to snag the world idol superstar comment for my signature cause it is so beyond true.
"pacey I love you, you know that and it's very real." ~ Joey to Pacey 6x24 (dawson's creek)

Last edited by ***BLONDIE***; 05-20-2009 at 10:48 PM
Old 05-20-2009, 10:48 PM
Master Fan

Adam is the start of season 8. That's it.

caitlyn · icons. tumblr
Old 05-20-2009, 10:49 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Jason Behr
Henry Cavill

Thanks for posting that Karen. So true!
Old 05-20-2009, 10:53 PM
Elite Fan

Your Welcome.
"pacey I love you, you know that and it's very real." ~ Joey to Pacey 6x24 (dawson's creek)
Old 05-20-2009, 10:55 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
ADAM MITCHEL LAMBERT. YOU ARE AND ALWAYS WILL BE MY IDOL. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.
Okay now, yes I am sad that Adam lost but in truth he didn't need to win because Adam was a star the second he walked into his audition.
The second that I saw him I knew he would make it far. I loved him the second I saw him. He's changed my life in many ways. I am now more comfortable in my own skin because of Adam. I can't imagine my life without him now. I am so insanly proud of him you guys have no idea. He's such a superstar. He's accomplished so so much and I couldn't be more proud to call myself an Adam fan. I will support him no matter what. I love him so much. I have really no words for how much he means to me and how proud of him I am. I am amazed by him. He will always be my idol
That's what I put on my LJ, cause it's true. He didn't need to win. He's already a star.

caitlyn · icons. tumblr
Old 05-20-2009, 10:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

That is so freaking true I agree with everything you said Cat.

Old 05-20-2009, 11:04 PM
Master Fan

Have any pics come out yet?

caitlyn · icons. tumblr
Old 05-20-2009, 11:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

I Have no idea.

I dont know where to get them Im usually wait for someone to find them and post them