Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-20-2009, 07:57 PM
Addicted Fan

Damn right it is just the beginning. And I can't wait to follow him for years and years and years. Make fun of me all you want haters, but Adam has inspired me beyond words. Winning a title on a tv show has NOTHING on that.

icon
Old 05-20-2009, 07:57 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexi A. (View Post)
I'm not going to lie, I cried when Adam performed with Kiss and Queen. The tears were just flowing. Because it just hit me incredibly hard that he is an unbelievable artist and I've never experienced anything like him. But I am so glad I had the chance to.

From Rolling Stone: "For the past few seasons, Idol seemed to be dying of boredom, but Adam Lambert, a goth studlet with mascara, black nail polish, and a falsetto from deep in the larynx of Lucifer, has single-handedly rescued the franchise."
That quote could not be more dead on. I have never taken to Idol much and espesically in the last few years but all the talk of Adam and his fierceness I had to find out what it was about and I dont' regret a day since. Adam is quite possibly the most talented (only Kelly can battle him right now IMO) person they have found in the eight seasons.

He ROCKED it with both Kiss and Queen and I def got teary eyed at seeing him get to live out dreams I am sure he had. He may not have won but look at the people he got to perform with and be mentoried by. And he still came out on top in so many peoples thoughts and hearts and homes. Adam is Adam Lambert and that was never questioned.

and his outfit from the Santa performance was my fave! I just have this thing for suspenders and the fact he had them on and was still looking fine and hot just took it over the edge!
Old 05-20-2009, 07:58 PM
Dedicated Fan

Gahhhh!!!!! It starts in 3 minutes!
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clean0002 (View Post)
I still can't believe he didn't win. How does someone with a voice like that not win?
I dont know. Its crazy.

Fan Forum Hero

it really is.....he needed to win!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Old 05-20-2009, 07:59 PM
Master Fan

I still honestly cannot believe he did not win. I was expecting it all day though. But it just felt official when Ryan said Kris' name.

a little lamb.
Old 05-20-2009, 08:00 PM
Elite Fan

He didn't win cause he had so many odds stacked against him...

One being pissed off Gokey fans voting for Kris, which boosted his fanbase by millions, cause Danny had alot of fans and 80% of them blamed Adam for Danny going home. Also Adam has been the judges favorite, the most talked about idol contestant and I think that it turned people off, especially with what Katy Perry did and Kris also had VFTW voting for him too, I also think TPTB played apart in it. If Adam won, I think people would have screamed rigged from the get go, so Adam had alot of odds against him, HOWEVER, his career has just begun, I doubt Adam will fade away like most second place contestants..
"pacey I love you, you know that and it's very real." ~ Joey to Pacey 6x24 (dawson's creek)
Old 05-20-2009, 08:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

it doesn't feel real yet...at least for me
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Old 05-20-2009, 08:01 PM
Ultimate Fan

I the title! My heart did sink a little when he didn't win. But I think that he's going to be alright without the title...I think that he'll pull through and make a name for himself. What do you think? I keep thinking, hey it could've been worse. Danny could've won or Matt or hell Adam could've not even made it to the finale. So yeah I'm happy with what we got. Now we can move on and look to the future. Tour/Solo Album/Tour. I can't wait for it all.

This to me was still an amazing finale. NOT PERFECT, but still awesome. We got Adam/KISS. A little bit of Glambert. Which was breath-taking. Kradam/Queen duet. They both did an incredible job and proved that they were the perfect F2!

^ You're so right about Adam making the season worth watching. I've never been as dedicated to this show as I was this season. Never voted before this season. Never wanted someone to win more than I did with Adam this season. Thanks to Adam for making this season DIVINE BABY!!!! He lit that spark that ignited the flame that will burn in our hearts FOREVER! Can't wait to see him on tour and get that solo album.

ღ Malex ♥ Sante ♥ Barchie ღ
💚VLAMIS | ZAMPROGNA | BLACKBURN💚
Old 05-20-2009, 08:01 PM
Extreme Fan

I kinda saw it coming too.

But I am beyond proud of him and not worried at all for his career!!!
I can't wait for tour too!!!
Old 05-20-2009, 08:02 PM
Master Fan

Adam will not be fading away until he is old and grey. And he probably won't be faded away then.

a little lamb.
Old 05-20-2009, 08:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

i am so proud of adam...he knows who he is and he likes who he is and he's not afraid of the truth!!!!!!!!!!! GO ADAM!!! AI 2009 ROCK STAR!
Old 05-20-2009, 08:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***BLONDIE*** (View Post)
He didn't win cause he had so many odds stcked against him...

ONe being pissed off Gokey fans voting for Kris, which boosted his fanbase by millions, cause Danny had alot of fans and 80% of them blamed Adam for Danny going home. Also Adam has been the judges favorite, the most talked about idol contestant and I think that it turned people off, especially with what Katy Perry did and Kris also had VFTW voting for him too, I also think TPTB played apart in it. If Adam won, I think people would have screamed rigged from the get go, so Adam had alot of odds against him, HOWEVER, his career has just begun, I doubt Adam will fade away like most second place contestants..
So true

Fan Forum Legend

I'm so upset right now. It just feels so wrong. I don't think I'm ever getting invested on anyone on this show anymore. Well, no one's ever gonna compare to Adam anyway

I'm kind of avoiding all websites because I don't wanna keep reading about this...
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magpiez (View Post)
That quote could not be more dead on. I have never taken to Idol much and espesically in the last few years but all the talk of Adam and his fierceness I had to find out what it was about and I dont' regret a day since. Adam is quite possibly the most talented (only Kelly can battle him right now IMO) person they have found in the eight seasons.

He ROCKED it with both Kiss and Queen and I def got teary eyed at seeing him get to live out dreams I am sure he had. He may not have won but look at the people he got to perform with and be mentoried by. And he still came out on top in so many peoples thoughts and hearts and homes. Adam is Adam Lambert and that was never questioned.

and his outfit from the Santa performance was my fave! I just have this thing for suspenders and the fact he had them on and was still looking fine and hot just took it over the edge!
ITA. That was another reason why I think I got so emotional during the Kiss and Queen performances--it seemed like he was having the time of his life. The look in his eye while he was singing all soft right before Kiss came out took my breath away.

And OMG he DID look insanely hot tonight. In everything. TOTALLY KILLED ME.

icon