Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-07-2009, 11:30 PM
Master Fan

could I love him even more? Yep, just did
Old 05-07-2009, 11:32 PM
Master Fan

Just when you think you can't love him more, he surprises you!

take a look at the invisible girl, here she is clear as the day. please look closely and find her before she fades away

caitlyn · icons. tumblr
Old 05-07-2009, 11:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

So true. Everyday I end up loving him more

Old 05-07-2009, 11:39 PM
Master Fan

Me too <3

take a look at the invisible girl, here she is clear as the day. please look closely and find her before she fades away

caitlyn · icons. tumblr
Old 05-07-2009, 11:45 PM
Elite Fan

I know.. I melted when I read that and then seeing the video and how he's wearing it with pride...

He needs to stop being so perfect, Or I'll never get over my obssession.
"pacey I love you, you know that and it's very real." ~ Joey to Pacey 6x24 (dawson's creek)
Old 05-07-2009, 11:46 PM
Master Fan

Seriously.

caitlyn · icons. tumblr
Old 05-08-2009, 12:02 AM
Elite Fan

In case you missed it. Adam's first interview since being back home and OMG I died watching this. He is so adorable and his laugh is the most prescious thing ever. LOVE HIM

VIDEO HERE - Video Here - Scroll Down

His laugh about the eyeliner, when he leans back is the cutest thing ever.

Did anyone else notice during the results show, when they do playback from the night before, that Adam threw the mic stand over to the ground on his ending note? It cut it off during his performance to focus on his stankface, but I caught it on the playback. So damn hot..

I think these are two of my favorite pictures. Total Rock God. Love the Stankface and Attitude..

"pacey I love you, you know that and it's very real." ~ Joey to Pacey 6x24 (dawson's creek)

Last edited by ***BLONDIE***; 05-08-2009 at 01:43 AM
Old 05-08-2009, 02:34 AM
Elite Fan

love that mic stand throw down!
Old 05-08-2009, 03:19 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah it's pretty kickass that he slung it. Too bad we didn't get to see it though.

OK, so how on earth did I not know that Adam has been wearing gifts from his fans? I saw the video earlier of the necklace, where the girl talked about him wearing her necklace and of course he mentioned that, but he's also worn two shirts, that fans have bought him and was photographed reading a birthday book that a fan sent him. I want to send him something..

That is the nicest thing ever, him doing that.

LOVE THIS

Last edited by ***BLONDIE***; 05-08-2009 at 03:40 AM
Old 05-08-2009, 07:22 AM
Addicted Fan

When I first started reading over the last few pages I at first was about to GO OFF when I read about the anti-gay crap ruining his event, but Karen once I watched those two videos you posted I'm officially OVER IT. If I was that girl who gave him the necklace I'd probably be passed out on the floor right now. He is just too awesome.

You know, I've never had any desire to go to an AI concert but I may just have to do it this year just to see Adam. If I see him in person though I might fall right out and miss the entire performance. The tour is coming to two cities in my state.

Adam just gives me butterflies.

icon
Old 05-08-2009, 07:26 AM
Elite Fan

I'm watching the live streaming at fox in SD....he's so cute.
Old 05-08-2009, 08:08 AM
Fan Forum Legend

This title makes me all warm inside He's so close
Old 05-08-2009, 08:51 AM
Elite Fan

OK, so I watched him on the live stream at the news station. He is so gorgeous and he was so nice. Him with his mom, OMG. I also listened to both of his radio interviews, he just finsihed one. He should be recieving his song any minute, but I don't know where he's going to next. Kris and Danny already got there's and I want to know what Adam's is..
Old 05-08-2009, 09:00 AM
Loyal Fan

So I came up with another gift for Adam and its a tour care package/gift basket type deal. I'm going shopping for stuff for it tonight. So far I've gotten the bag which everything is going into, a journal/notebook, pens, and something else but I can't remember oh a sudoki game puzzle book plus someone else is sending me something for it today. Anyways just wondering if anyone here has any suggestions of what else to put in it?

Last edited by Brittany28; 05-08-2009 at 09:10 AM
Old 05-08-2009, 09:08 AM
Elite Fan

I saw the whole live stream and heard the two radio interviews.

He's too awesome.

"If I were to win, it would definitely be a validation of everything I've worked for my whole life. This is the ultimate prize. It would be a crowning achievement, overwhelming."