Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-28-2009, 12:45 PM
Master Fan

Megan and Adam have such an adorable friendship.

take a look at the invisible girl, here she is clear as the day. please look closely and find her before she fades away

caitlyn · icons. tumblr
Old 04-28-2009, 12:46 PM
Elite Fan

IDK Why, but I am.. I so wanna be in her place. You have no idea.
"pacey I love you, you know that and it's very real." ~ Joey to Pacey 6x24 (dawson's creek)
Old 04-28-2009, 12:47 PM
Master Fan

So do I. Or be in Allison's place because she gets to hug him all the time and she's in a house with him 24/7. Damn I wanna be Allison!

take a look at the invisible girl, here she is clear as the day. please look closely and find her before she fades away

caitlyn · icons. tumblr
Old 04-28-2009, 12:52 PM
Elite Fan

Adam and Alison don't bother me.. She is young and adorable and I know that what they have is an adorable friendship. Megan on the other hand. gorgeous and more around Adam's age, so I'd rather be in her place..

I'm Jealous
"pacey I love you, you know that and it's very real." ~ Joey to Pacey 6x24 (dawson's creek)
Old 04-28-2009, 12:53 PM
Absolute Fan

I would love to be Allison.I bet she's like Adam's little BFF because they seem to have alot in common and there both fierce.We would get tons of hugs and love from Adam if we were all Allison.Lots of kids her age would love to be close with Adam.

Vote for the sexy Kris Allen
Old 04-28-2009, 12:54 PM
Master Fan

True true. Am I the only one here who was not totally frustrated by Megan during the whole show? Everyone I talked to like hated her, personally I think she has a great voice, she just doesn't really know how to use it yet.

And she's totally adorable.

caitlyn · icons. tumblr
Old 04-28-2009, 12:56 PM
Elite Fan

I bet they would too.. I'm not around her age and heck, I wanna be close to Adam too..

OK, so I am going to try and stay away from spoilers today.
Old 04-28-2009, 12:56 PM
Absolute Fan

Megan did annoy me.I liked her personality and I loved her as a person.She was beautiful but when she sang i was like shut up your giving me a headache.She derserved to make it to the tour.I loved that Adam supported
her.Leave it to Adam to support the people he has to beat.I love him for that.

Vote for the sexy Kris Allen
Old 04-28-2009, 12:59 PM
Elite Fan

I think Megan's problem was picking horrible song choices and her awkward dancing. During the Don't Stop Believing performance, her part actually sounded really good. I mean it was recorded, but I thought she sounded good, but the dancing and the cawing, yeah, I couldn't really get past that.

She is stunning though.. I love her good-bye video, when Adam bluntly calls her gorgeous.. it made me jealous though
Old 04-28-2009, 01:01 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***BLONDIE*** (View Post)
I think Megan's problem was picking horrible song choices and her awkward dancing. During the Don't Stop Believing performance, her part actually sounded really good. I mean it was recorded, but I thought she sounded good, but the dancing and the cawing, yeah, I couldn't really get past that.

She is stunning though.. I love her good-bye video, when Adam bluntly calls her gorgeous.. it made me jealous though
Yes I agree! I thought she sounded great there. And her recordings are really really good!

OMG. I know. I was jealous

caitlyn · icons. tumblr
Old 04-28-2009, 01:04 PM
Elite Fan

He said it without hesitation too, so I think that's why I'm jealous she's going to be on tour with him..

I have it bad..
Old 04-28-2009, 01:05 PM
Master Fan

I know he didn't even bother to think about it! It was just like "She's gorgeous" no pausing or anything. ughhhh now I'm super jealous!

caitlyn · icons. tumblr
Old 04-28-2009, 01:08 PM
Elite Fan

I know.. I wished I would have never watched that video and heard that from him..

Uggg, I am super jealous, but it's easy to be jealous when it comes to Adam.
Old 04-28-2009, 01:10 PM
Master Fan

I know right?! It's a good thing I actually like Megan, cause if I didn't I would hate her

caitlyn · icons. tumblr
Old 04-28-2009, 01:14 PM
Elite Fan

I kinda do, but it's not her, it's just my jealousy.