Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-01-2014, 07:40 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Stranger Things

I love the picture !

I don´t like guys that smoke but really? The fans say it´s Mads fault? Don´t they have anything better to do ?

Like you said, it´s bad for Hugh´s health to be smoking but who the f#ck says he smokes near his son? Those people can´t find anything else to complain about Hugh so, they came up with is :/
Old 02-01-2014, 10:54 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jensen_girl22 (View Post)
I love the picture !

I don´t like guys that smoke but really? The fans say it´s Mads fault? Don´t they have anything better to do ?

Like you said, it´s bad for Hugh´s health to be smoking but who the f#ck says he smokes near his son? Those people can´t find anything else to complain about Hugh so, they came up with is :/
Me too I don't think they are trying to find anything to complain about Hugh, they are genuinely disapointed that he smokes, which is totally ridiculous, but the thing with Mads influencing him to smoke is even sillier, I've read things "he is out of canon" canon of what?? it's his life not fiction,"it's like a prince smoking" wtf? lol, or "someone needs to help Hugh Dancy," or "you were perfect, you had to ruin it with something [+sobbing gifs]," I can't believe this tbh, is this real life? poor Hugh he just went for a walk to pick up a starbuck and to smoke a cig, unaware of the controversy it'd cause xD
I can't stand the smell of cigs tbh, but some people look good smoking even though it's very bad for health, and Hugh is not exception

There's one thing in this world that makes me feel more alive. And that's you. 🌹 We're together. This is what living feels like.

Last edited by val ღ; 02-02-2014 at 12:30 AM
Old 02-02-2014, 06:24 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Stranger Things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggie Greene (View Post)
Me too I don't think they are trying to find anything to complain about Hugh, they are genuinely disapointed that he smokes, which is totally ridiculous, but the thing with Mads influencing him to smoke is even sillier, I've read things "he is out of canon" canon of what?? it's his life not fiction,"it's like a prince smoking" wtf? lol, or "someone needs to help Hugh Dancy," or "you were perfect, you had to ruin it with something [+sobbing gifs]," I can't believe this tbh, is this real life? poor Hugh he just went for a walk to pick up a starbuck and to smoke a cig, unaware of the controversy it'd cause xD
I can't stand the smell of cigs tbh, but some people look good smoking even though it's very bad for health, and Hugh is not exception
You are right, if Hugh reads the fans comments he´s going to be very upset :/
The problem (like you mention) is the fact that some fans think they favourite actors don´t make mistakes or don´t have any faults. That´s why when they see them smoking, drinking or any other thing, they are shocked .

They are just like us, they are humans...the only difference is that they are famous.

I would hate to be famous because people are always judging and for little things like this...smoking. Heck, sometimes we are judge by the people around us, imagine if we were famous too.
Old 02-02-2014, 09:28 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
You are right, if Hugh reads the fans comments he´s going to be very upset :/
The problem (like you mention) is the fact that some fans think they favourite actors don´t make mistakes or don´t have any faults. That´s why when they see them smoking, drinking or any other thing, they are shocked .

They are just like us, they are humans...the only difference is that they are famous.

I would hate to be famous because people are always judging and for little things like this...smoking. Heck, sometimes we are judge by the people around us, imagine if we were famous too.
Totally.
Funny that they don't mind that he drinks sometimes (not often though), but he smokes a cig and it's the end of the world... If they made such a big deal only because they saw him smoking imagine if one day he does something really bad?, you know that actors, despite what people think, they are not perfect they are as flawed as we are, and sometimes they **** it up big time, but c'mon smoking a cig is something minor...

There's one thing in this world that makes me feel more alive. And that's you. 🌹 We're together. This is what living feels like.
Old 02-02-2014, 09:54 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Stranger Things

I think it´s for reasons like this one that Hugh isn´t on Twitter. Imagine all the idiots sending him tweets because he smokes. Hugh is very nice to his fans but some actors aren´t and now we know why :/
Old 02-02-2014, 10:20 AM
Elite Fan

Yes, it's good that he doesn't have Twitter or anything of that, looks like people in tumblr calmed down, and his tag is drama free, just a couple of posts but nothing compared to yesterday...

Old 02-02-2014, 10:37 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Stranger Things

Quote:
Yes, it's good that he doesn't have Twitter or anything of that, looks like people in tumblr calmed down, and his tag is drama free, just a couple of posts but nothing compared to yesterday...
In times like this, i´m glad i don´t go to their tags ^^
But i´m glad everything is calm now .
Old 02-02-2014, 10:53 AM
Elite Fan

Hugh's face when he sees the camera

Lol, someone said "that's beautiful"

Old 02-02-2014, 11:00 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Stranger Things

There goes my tea .
Hugh and his weird faces .
Old 02-02-2014, 11:14 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
There goes my tea .
Hugh and his weird faces .
but the papz are pretty annoying xD

Old 02-02-2014, 11:26 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Stranger Things

Quote:
but the papz are pretty annoying xD
I bet he thought "Not again!" XD.
Old 02-02-2014, 11:52 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I bet he thought "Not again!" XD.
Some actors love the papz and the attention, most of actors don't.. It's safe to say Hugh doesn't like them, he is very low-key

Old 02-02-2014, 12:17 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Stranger Things

Quote:
Some actors love the papz and the attention, most of actors don't.. It's safe to say Hugh doesn't like them, he is very low-key
I actually don´t like when actors like to call the attentions .
Old 02-02-2014, 12:58 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I actually don´t like when actors like to call the attentions .
Same tbh, leave that to the Kardashians xD

Old 02-02-2014, 01:15 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Stranger Things

Quote:
Same tbh, leave that to the Kardashians xD
I saw that show once, that and Simple Life. I would never have the courage to aprticipate in something like that :/