Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-23-2013, 07:48 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jensen_girl22 (View Post)

I hope that won´t happen too because i may ship her with Hannibal but i don´t take it serious. Mostly because Alana´s character isn´t like that, she´s on the good guys side and she will be important to Will .
But idk if the theories were solid, but they are just headcanons (and their own desires) based on her clothes, and pure headcanons with the stag and I was like ?? the theories weren't even about Alana being on the dark side with Hannibal, it was like Dark!Alana on her own, according to them Alana is secretly evil -maybe more than Hannibal- and she is fooling them all, even Hannibal, lol fandom has a lot of imagination XD

There's one thing in this world that makes me feel more alive. And that's you. 🌹 We're together. This is what living feels like.
Old 12-23-2013, 07:51 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggie Greene (View Post)
But idk if the theories were solid, but they are just headcanons (and their own desires) based on her clothes, and pure headcanons with the stag and I was like ?? the theories weren't even about Alana being on the dark side with Hannibal, it was like Dark!Alana on her own, according to them Alana is secretly evil -maybe more than Hannibal- and she is fooling them all, even Hannibal, lol fandom has a lot of imagination XD

WTF? I can understand that for a AU fanfic but for real on the show? No way, that Alana is evil . I have the feeling the fans say that so, she will became evil and don´t came close to Will.

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 12-23-2013, 07:56 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:

WTF? I can understand that for a AU fanfic but for real on the show? No way, that Alana is evil . I have the feeling the fans say that so, she will became evil and don´t came close to Will.
lmao, I know right, maybe they should use that for fanfics but idk how they expect us to take them seriously with headcanon theories, based on her clothes and such...

There's one thing in this world that makes me feel more alive. And that's you. 🌹 We're together. This is what living feels like.
Old 12-23-2013, 08:30 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
lmao, I know right, maybe they should use that for fanfics but idk how they expect us to take them seriously with headcanon theories, based on her clothes and such...
Not to mention, that we haven´t seen anything from Alana that could lead us to that -.-

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 12-23-2013, 08:56 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Not to mention, that we haven´t seen anything from Alana that could lead us to that -.-
ITA, but the weirdest thing is that these posts had notes, and people discussing like it was a solid theory O_o lol.

Old 12-23-2013, 11:12 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
ITA, but the weirdest thing is that these posts had notes, and people discussing like it was a solid theory O_o lol.
That´s what makes me go all :0...people actually supporting that theory :/

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 12-23-2013, 11:32 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
That´s what makes me go all :0...people actually supporting that theory :/
Nevermind them, that's not gonna gonna happen

Old 12-23-2013, 11:45 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Nevermind them, that's not gonna gonna happen
I won´t lie that i´m going to laugh at the haters faces .

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 12-23-2013, 12:36 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I won´t lie that i´m going to laugh at the haters faces .
Same tbh but then they'll call her useless because she does "nothing" acording to them, and now I see some people kinda expect Alana to break into prison/ asylum (whatever) and rescue Will, when Bryan says Alana is "his champion" it means that she'll be there for him, to support him, not that she is his savior...

Old 12-23-2013, 12:41 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Same tbh but then they'll call her useless because she does "nothing" acording to them, and now I see some people kinda expect Alana to break into prison/ asylum (whatever) and rescue Will, when Bryan says Alana is "his champion" it means that she'll be there for him, to support him, not that she is his savior...
Yeah , even if Alana is there for him, some fans will still complain but i just ignore them. They are silly/weird.

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 12-23-2013, 02:58 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yeah , even if Alana is there for him, some fans will still complain but i just ignore them. They are silly/weird.
It's ok if they don't like them, everyone is free to ship what they want, but it's not ok if they start hating on Alana over nothing

I will choose my freedom.

Old 12-24-2013, 03:42 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
We’re gonna raise a little hell
happiness shield

Old 12-26-2013, 07:37 AM
Moderator Support Team

Great arts !

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 12-26-2013, 09:03 AM
Elite Fan

They are very talented
Btw, the other day one girl from another board thought that Hugh and Caroline were married irl, and she was like "Why do I always see him with other women but never with his wife???, Alana from Hannibal, isn't it?" and I was like No, Claire Danes is his wife!, dunno why she thought they were married irl

Old 12-26-2013, 10:15 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
They are very talented
Btw, the other day one girl from another board thought that Hugh and Caroline were married irl, and she was like "Why do I always see him with other women but never with his wife???, Alana from Hannibal, isn't it?" and I was like No, Claire Danes is his wife!, dunno why she thought they were married irl

Awww! I like Claire but that comment made me smile . Maybe she said that because Hugh and Caroline work great together .

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide