14. Maggie Greene
Future Thread Titles

-I have nightmares, too.
-She is the one good thing in his life.
-You have nothing to apologize for.
-I remember you.
-Did you fish or did you hunt, Abigail?
-You can’t be her everyone.
-How many nights did you spend in Abigail Hobbs's hospital room?
-Abigail Hobbs is a success for you.
-What the hell is going on between Will Graham and Abigail Hobbs?

● ● ●

Credit: Cannibal_Princess♔

Why we like them

She is important to him.
He saved her life.
He slept in her hospital room while she was in a coma.
They both have nightmares and want to forget them.
Will likes to fish, and he was going to teach Abigail how to fish.
He would do anything for her.
She is the one good thing in his life.
They have a strong connection -- because they both suffered the same trauma, Will believes Abigail is the only one who can understand him.
He wants her to be happy and taken care of.
He is the fisherman, and she is the lure.

● ● ●
Quotes

Credit
Extras
For all your Abigail/Will needs
  • Fan videos

Take my hand by Kendra Luehr
    Think Twice Before You Touch My Girl by CordelunaSol

• Soundtracks

Will/Abigail Fan Mix: To Your Grave I Spoke by Kendra Luehr

i. broken iris, a new hope (Gust of freezing cold air, whispers to me that you are gone); ii. natalie walker, circles (He wipes the sweat from her face as she moans in pain | A tiny & helpless life comes as if to say…); iii. lana del rey, born to die (Choose your last words, this is the last time | ‘Cause you & I, we were born to die); iv. gregory & the hawk, frebeight (Our sore sides stay | In our souls some days); v. jimmy eat world, hear you me (May angels lead you in | Hear you me, my friends | On sleepless roads the sleepless go); vi. yellowcard, view from heaven (And I’m sure the view from heaven beats the hell out of mine here); vii. red, already over (You’re all I’m reaching for); viii. broken iris, beautiful girl (Beautiful girl, on top of the world | Don’t fall down, because an angel should never touch ground); ix. lifehouse, blind ( I loved you more than you’ll ever know | A part of me died when I let you go); x. breaking benjamin, without you (ACOUSTIC) (I wanted to forgive, I’m trying to forget | Don’t leave me here again | I am with you forever, the end); xi. muse, our time is running out (You will be the death of me); xii. lana del rey, gods & monsters (You got that medicine I need | Dope, shoot it up, straight to the heart please).

Poison Recipe - an Abigail/Will fanmix - {listen here}

I. Dead Sea - The Lumineers - your father died and you decided to live; II. Not Your Fault - AWOLNATION - maybe im a little confused; III. Make This Leap - The Hunts - call me out from the dark cause im broken inside; IV. Snails - The Format - should we move to the uk cause life here in the states has escaped; V. Feel Again - One Republic - i reached out trying to love but i feel nothing; VI. White Blank Page - Mumford and Sons - you desired my attention but denied my affections; VII. Always Gold - Radical Face - but you can blame me when theres no one left to blame; VIII. I and Love and You - The Avett Brothers - that woman shes got eyes that shine like a pair of stolen polished dimes; IX. Animal - Miike Snow -then i stopped dreaming now im supposed to fill it up with something; X. That’s What I’m Here For - Jason Castro - help put back the pieces that you finally found; XI. The Scientist - Coldplay - tell me you love me come back and haunt me; XII. Better Than Love - Griffin House - save me from myself; XIII. King and Lionheart - Of Monsters and Men - but these problems aside i think i taught you well; XIV. Jolene - Ray LaMontagne - been so long since I've seen your face

Alice Marie - The lure. - {listen here}

Lyrics:
    I heard the Fisherman last night, he was out in the dark again. I didn’t think he would make it. I didn’t think he would make it. I saw the Fisherman inside, bleeding, holding his hooks tight. I thought he was a danger. I thought he was a danger. Do you hold a gun or do you hold a string? Tell me if you want, it’s a dangerous thing. "I don’t feel safe." "I don’t feel safe."Neither do you; It’s a drop dead sting. You said I was a Fisherman that time, that my actions were wrong, just mine. I didn’t think I would make it. I didn’t think I would make it. I said I was a Fisherman’s bait; It was me or them in my home state, but I knew I was a danger. I knew I was a danger. I left you, I left you, I left you but this man
    he held my windpipe in the palm of his hand. Do you hold the gun or do you hold the string? You can tell me if you want, it’s a dangerous thing. "I don’t feel safe." "I don’t feel safe." It’s a drop dead sting.

Blinding: an Abigail Hobbs/Will Graham fanmix. - {listen here}

- Intro (Instrumental); Part # 1 Abigail: Missed me The Dresden Dolls - Lovesong Alina Orlova - Penetrate Brisa Roche - Killing Moon Nouelle Vogue - Blinding Florence + the Machine; Part # 2 Will: - Blond and Golden Johns Larkin Grimm - On a neck, on a spit Grizzly Bear - Only you Portishead - Flaws(Acoustic) Bastille - Abigail Bored Man Overboard

• Fanfiction

Anthesis by Kendra Luehr
    Folie à Deux by Kendra Luehr
    Aftermath by Kendra Luehr
    The Way We Sleep by halfhardtorock
    Will Graham/Abigail Hobbs - Works | Archive of Our Own
    Scent by black_lodge
    How It Always Starts by 10millionpeople
    Gratitude by GoldenJezebel
    A Conjugal Visit by GoldenJezebel
    This Is Pouring Rain by 10millionpeople
    Sing to the Mountain Winds by lechatnoir

• Artworks

Credit: Kendra Luehr

Credit

Credit: I will never abandon you.

Credit: http://made-in-the-80s.tumblr.com/po...michelle-happy
Past Threads

[1][2]

Stalk me:
My YouTube My Tumblr My AO3 My FanFiction.Net My Author Instagram

Last edited by Persephone; 04-13-2014 at 11:37 AM
Old 09-24-2013, 07:58 PM
Obsessed Fan

*I figured I'd re-post my commentary from the last thread, so that way you guys won't have to keep referring to the second thread and we'll have something to keep the conversation going. ^^

Ilda: That's a smart idea. I guess I'm just too lazy to write them in Word first, which makes no sense, but oh well.

Beeeautiful art! You make yours in Photoshop, right? Changing that girl's hair color is relatively easy. You can use the selection brush and select her hair, then copy it to another layer so you can lower the brightness and change the coloring. I have to do that a lot in manips (but not necessarily with hair -- sometimes it's with clothing or skin tone). And I like the PSD! It has a dream-like quality to it. ^^

We only seem to get cute moments in fanfiction (even though I thought the two scenes in 1x12 were cute in a dark sort of way lol :3). Haha aww, I still liked that scene, even if it ended badly... :S It would've been nice if he could've somehow made her feel safe, but I doubt that would've happened since the whole lure thing came to light. In essence, it was Abigail's fault for making him snap, because her confession was what tipped him over the edge. If she hadn't asked him if he liked to hunt, maybe things would've been different. But yeah, any time somebody corners another person against a wall, it seems very intimate. Getting in someone's personal space is intimate in general, but often times in TV shows/movies it can be misconstrued as being sexual. But in this case I don't mind it. xP haha

She might be OCD, but it's weird that she doesn't want to eat. :/

Btw, I saw you posted CH 2 on AO3. You know you can add chapters to the original story, right? Most people prefer that you do that.

I was confused by the tweet, so I'm wondering what it could mean...

OMG. Guillermo Navarro directed that episode?? I just saw a movie directed by him called The Burning Plain (or at least, I'm pretty sure it was directed by him), and it was so, so, SO good! It was told in the same kind of choppy, all over the place style, though in this case it made sense. In 1x9 it was a tad confusing. Hmm, I think I've actually seen that interview before... And now it seems to coincide with the final episode of the season, too, because it suggests that he did murder her (even though he didn't).

I agree... It's just as big of an impact to make the characters believe she's dead, and the impact would be even MORE significant if she were alive and came back. I'd die at the look on everyone's face. And tbh, I don't see how Bryan can call the Hannibal/Abigail relationship "touching" if she's really dead. Maybe if she's alive it can be "touching" (though I definitely don't think it is), but why would he call it that if Hannibal murdered her in cold blood? It doesn't make any sense!

Wow, seriously? Kacey looks so young...I couldn't imagine her acting as a lawyer! Is her lawyer role in a movie, or maybe that Cracked show?

What show did you like but isn't on anymore? I hate it when that happens... It almost makes it seem like it's not worth investing in.

Omg! You and your ear analyses! That's true, though...I wonder if that was intentional? o_O It was the other ear that was cut off though, so Idk. He had his lips on her cheek at one point. If I were Kacey, I'd enjoy that scene a little too much. "CUT!" ..."Wait, why are we cutting?" "I JUST WANT TO RE-SHOOT THE SCENE, OK?!"

lmfao! No, Hobbs did NOT grab Abigail's boob, lololol. I'd have to rewatch, but I don't think he pinned her in a way that gave a "boobie squish." haha

That's weird... Especially since Hannibal planned on hurting Abigail anyway. Maybe he was just strengthening his alibi? By telling Will that he sounded paranoid, that could make Will believe he hurt Abigail.

Dark Shadows is a 1960's gothic soap opera about vampires, witches, warlocks, werewolves, etc., and I completely love it. There was an episode where someone came back from the dead, and she appeared in court to testify against the man she loved. It made me think of what could happen if that were with Will and Abigail.

Dunderhead is old-fashioned, so don't worry, hardly anybody uses it. I just tend to speak "old" sometimes. lol

Hm, well I'd accept hypnotism over Will not caring for sure, because it doesn't make ANY sense that he'd just sit there twiddling his thumbs. As we've seen time and time again, Will is a man who takes action. He wouldn't just sit idly by and let Abigail get hurt. T_T

I don't think Will saw blood in the forest...it was just in his dream. Then he woke up as if he'd actually been walking through the woods, so that might've confused/disoriented him about the timeline.

Well, I highly doubt they'd keep the deleted scenes from us, but you never know. I don't think they mind giving out clues, because their hints are always very subtle...the show is chock-full of symbolism and foreshadowing, so I don't see why they'd keep any from us. And Hannibal/Abigail scenes could be just as much of a hint as Will/Abigail ones, IMO (if not more since he's the one orchestrating everything).

Walls reference? I'm feeling very slow today, sorry.

Was this from 1x12 where Will was taking his pills? It's odd that I don't remember him taking them in front of Hannibal, but it makes sense.

Ok! And when you learn how to tweet, we can both do ours around the same time for more impact.

I can't talk long since I'm going to go buy my car ( ), but I'll post my fanfic blurbs later this evening.

Oh, and my friend brought up another great point (she's so smart!): the Chesapeake Ripper committed well-planned, organized crimes. Will's mental state was erratic and paranoid, which would NOT allow him to be organized at ALL. It doesn't jive with the MO!

Btw, this song makes me think of Will/Abby, but only in an AU where Abigail survives. Because it says "I'm leaving for another kind of world" (which makes me think of Abby changing her identity), and then she says, "Don't be sorry 'cause tomorrow never dies," so it makes me think of her telling people like Will not to mourn her. It's kind of a sad song... And believe it or not, it's from one of my brother's games (Hit Man). He's the one who introduced me to it. I think it's pretty and James Bond-like. ^^

Stalk me:
Old 09-25-2013, 03:09 AM
Banned

TFTNT!

You did a good job Kendra!
Old 09-25-2013, 07:39 AM
Moderator Support Team

Kendra: Thanks for the new thread .

Thanks for the video/song. It´s not my favourite, i´m sorry it´s just that i´m a little weird when it cames to songs .

Before i forget, yay about your car .

I´m glad you posted your post again because yesterday, i was replying to the thread but we were already in 300 posts so, i wrote my post on Words waiting for you to start the new thread. But it came my time to go to bed and i was so sleepy that i didn´t saved my document. So, now i feel silly because i told you it´s a good idea to write on word but that doesn´t matters if you forget to save it like i did .

I hope i remember what i wrote before because it was last night :/

Thanks about my art and i didn´t knew i could change the colors of the clothes. I was making a art the other day and i gave up because of that.

Ah! your friend should post here too because she also brings good points . Will was so messed up so, there´s no way he could be a organized killer.

About the tweets, i´ve read an article that says that the other person will only see your tweets if she/he is following you. But a lot of fans send tweets so, that rule isn´t right .

Walls reference? I'm feeling very slow today, sorry.

I was talking about that scene in Potage between Hannibal and Abigail. He tells her “No more climbing walls, Abigail.” At the first , that may be about Abigail leaving the hospital but on this case, i think it means (Hannibal is telling her) to trust him, to not put walls around herself. That expression walls is usually use to describe a person´s atitude of not letting anyone became close. Since on that scene we saw that Hannibal and Abigail were now sharing a secret, that means now she trust him.

About deleted scenes, we have to get some about Hannibal and Abigail. I saw that there´s a few extras from the DVD (i still have to see them) but if we don´t get them on the DVD, perhaps on S2 because for example...inPotage...Alana says Hannibal took Abigail to the motel. We don´t know what they talked about :/

I´m probably not making any sense but i was saying that will saw blood (in his dream) and maybe that was a clue that Abigail was also there in Will´s house helping Hannibal place the evidences to make it seem like she was dead and Will was guilty.

That scene may have different meanings:

a) Hannibal was just acting.

b) Hannibal really didn´t wanted Will close to Abigail.

If you see that nightmare scene in Potage without sound, you can pretend Will is telling dirty words on Abigail´s ear ! But now being serious, i saw that scene again and i think you´re right...the stag seem to be dying. If the stag was representing Hannibal...which i think it was, maybe it was also representing Hannibal´s feelings for Abigail. I think it was you that said their hug was weird and i think it was because: a) Hannibal wasn´t used to have emotions. b) He wasn´t planning on liking Abigail but he did. As you can see, i tend to defend them...sorry .

The show i was talkinga bout was Zero Hour. My friend told me about it and i went to look if it was good and i saw it was canceled :/

Kacey is gonna be a lawyer in Working The Engels is a 12 episodes show . Here´s the news:

Kacey Rohl Boards Canadian Sitcom 'Working The Engels'

Yeah, if Hannibal helped Abigail to escape (even if it was for his own good), that is a way of showing he cares for her.

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 09-25-2013, 11:57 AM
Obsessed Fan

Imane: Thank you! :3 It took me like 12 tries to get it right. xD

Ilda: LOL Well that's alright. I hate it when that happens, though...yet more proof that technology is often times frustrating!

You gave up because of the clothes color, or because you couldn't figure out how to change the color? Sometimes it doesn't look perfect and I can have trouble matching lighting/colors; I'm definitely no expert! I actually had a Graphic Design class in high school where we used Photoshop for everything. I wish I could remember some of the stuff we learned! :/

I don't think my friend knows about this site, tbh. I always enjoy her insight though, because she majored in Psychology and is always pointing out really interesting things! Like, she was able to diagnose Franklin...she said she was disappointed they didn't continue his story arc, because he had something she always found fascinating. I forget the exact name (I'd have to go back through our messages), but I looked it up on wikipedia. For some reason the article mentioned Bonnie and Clyde, so I think they were implying that those two killers had the disorder. Anyway, I don't know if she likes Will/Abigail...I can tell she likes Hannibloom, though. ^^

That can't be right! Celebs aren't going to follow all of their followers, so that'd be stupid if they can't see your tweets unless they follow you. I hope that article's wrong... Though I've never had a celeb answer a tweet, so Idk. xD Do you have to follow someone in order to tweet them? I actually did follow Emilie when I tweeted her, so Idk if it's like on Tumblr where you have to follow them first. :/ Lame.

That's an interesting way of looking at it. But the phrase "climbing walls" suggests that someone is breaking down their barriers and "overcoming" something anyway, so I don't really think that's what Hannibal meant there. It probably was a literal interpretation (for once). What motel?? I don't remember Abigail ever being in a motel... But yeah, it was implied that Hannibal and Abigail spent more time together than what was shown. I haven't seen any of the deleted scenes, either...are any of them on YT, maybe? And do we have more bloopers than what we got in CC and the NBC Tumblr page?

Idk... It's an interesting thought, but do you mean she was bleeding in his house? xD Because the blood stain wouldn't really make me think she was there unless he found blood when he woke up. That's another thing that bugs me... Abigail was clearly NOT killed in Will's house! There was no evidence anywhere! Idk if they combed Will's land or pumped his stomach (they should have done the latter!), but if they did both, they wouldn't have found any evidence! Hannibal only planted the ear in Will's stomach, which makes no sense because a cannibal isn't just going to eat one body part and not finish the body. They make use of everything.

That's the problem with Hannibal's character...even the audience doesn't know when he's lying! :/ I could always tell with Hopkins' version, so that was nice. On one hand I like that subtle storytelling, because that makes the audience question what they're seeing. I mean, when I watched Hannibal look into the sink and see the ear, something about his face made me momentarily believe Will did it! I mean, deep-down I knew that was impossible since we SAW Hannibal with Abigail, but his face was so convincing! Bastard! x_X lol

I think it was important for Will to be close to Abigail at first, but perhaps the more worth Hannibal saw in Abigail, the more he wanted her for himself and didn't want the two to potentially turn against him.

I mentioned that before with the stag... I said how Hannibal felt connected to Abigail, so killing her was like killing a part of him (thanks to Mischa). Hence the collapse. But if Will were to have that dream later on after 1x9, I don't think it would have the same effect... Hannibal no longer seemed to hold Abigail in the same regard. I genuinely thought he was going to kill her in the that scene, so I have to wonder if we were supposed to feel that way as foreshadowing for 1x12.

I said their hug in 1x12 was weird, not the one in 1x9. The one in 1x9 seemed genuine, but the later one did not... His arms were at an odd angle, so it almost looked as if he were trying to hold her at a distance. Their last talk had been about betrayal, so it's not like he was going to be having warm and fuzzy feelings for her. He thought she was endangering his secret.

I've heard of Zero Hour, but I can't think of what it was... Guess it's obvious that I didn't watch it. lol

That looks like she's the star. :/ I mean, I guess it's possible for her to film that show and Hannibal, but she definitely couldn't be a series regular for both. Both shows film in the fall, so yeah.... Doesn't look good. They're both filmed in Canada, though, so Idk! Great, now I'm depressed...I don't think she's coming back anymore.

Stalk me:

Last edited by Kendra Luehr; 09-25-2013 at 12:31 PM
Old 09-25-2013, 12:45 PM
Moderator Support Team

Edit: I´m hearing the DVD commentary for Apéritif and they talk about Kacey !

Kendra: It is ironic how i was telling you about it and i did a mistake .

TBH, i gave up right in the tutorials. I prefer tutorials in portuguese but most of the times i use english ones. The ones i was looking at were so confusing that i gave up even before i try them :/

Ah! Even better that she´s inside the theme of the show ! Speaking of Franklin, i was looking at some pages about the show and he is mention, him and Hannibal. You and the others probably already read about it.

Like i said, whoever wrote that article about Twitter is wrong because how in the world would everybody tweet the famous ?

Most of the times i watch the show late at night and i was watching without sound. I went back to watch it again and in fact it isn´t Alana but Will who says Hannibal tool Abigail to the motel. I saw it with sound so, it´s not a mistake in the subtitles. That is confusing (at least to me) because i remember Abigail was in the hospital and she left to see Hannibal, right? Why was she in a motel? But then again, when she went with Will they took the plane. i guess they all had to stay in a motel or something? I´m sorry, kendra but i´m not like all of you, i don´t pay attention to this kind of information .

There´s a few extras on the news thread, i can send them to you. BTW, i noticed that i haven´t reply to you about that tweet that i send it. But tbh, i was expecting your opinion about it because i got nothing .

Hobbs did told Abigail (i don´t know the exact quote) that it´s not murder if you honor the body, something like that. That said, we could think that Hannibal ate Abigail to honor but as much as i try...not that i try...i can´t see Hannibal killing and cutting Abigail into pieces to cook her. I can´t! I was thinking that maybe Hannibal took Abigail to Will´s house and cut her ear there but i don´t know any more :/

I´m gonna say something that you are probably laugh or think i´m crazy but here it goes. I just read your post about Hannibal´s face when he saw Abigail´s ear and i wonder...what if Abigail herself took control and framed Will so she would go to jail? Maybe she thought that even Hannibal could take her to jail but maybe she ended up telling him about it and later he helped her escape? I don´t know but feel free to call me crazy .

I don´t know how it woudl work, for Kacey to be in both shows but we have to wait and see.

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide

Last edited by Persephone; 09-25-2013 at 01:11 PM
Old 09-25-2013, 02:36 PM
Obsessed Fan

Ilda: Yay! Where are you listening to the commentary? Everyone keeps finding these extras, and I'm here in the dark cuz I don't have the DVD. xP Is it written down anywhere (the interviews)? I hope he talks about Will and Abigail at some point (OH! Maybe he talks during the dinner scene in 1x9??), because you girls have made me curious about what Abigail truly thinks of him. It's weird that she didn't seem more attached to him, because he's the one who freed her, not Hannibal. :/

Are there a lot of Portuguese tutorials? I've never seen any, but I guess that's because I'm not looking for one. I wish I could help, but it's very difficult to explain! I wish I could just teleport you here to show you! xP

Huh? No, I never read anything about Hannibal and Franklin...what does it say about them? Like I've mentioned, I never go looking for stuff anymore...I find out what's happening from you guys.

And yes! ^^ She's always telling me things about serial killers, and I love it (not to say I love serial killers, but it's fascinating ^^; ). She said she thinks Hannibal probably broke Abigail's neck, because he liked her and wouldn't want her in any pain. Of all the ways he could've killed her, that would be the fastest and least painful (though I think it would've been "nicer" if he made her OD on pills...that way she just would've fallen asleep). But I have to wonder...can you lose that much blood after you die??? Because once your heart stops pumping, you're not going to bleed all over the place. There was a HUGE pool of blood, so that suggests that Hannibal either slit her throat (which would be awful and inhumane!), or he cut off her ear while she was still alive (which would ALSO be inhumane). I really don't know what to think anymore!

LOL Very true.

Well I obviously didn't pay attention either, because I don't remember any of this! In 1x3 Will said to Alana that Hannibal took Abigail to a motel?? In 1x3 Abigail was still in the hospital recovering, so I'm confused! I don't remember her leaving to see Hannibal until the end, but...Idk! I guess they needed to put her someplace until they made the preparations on where to send her? Because I'm pretty sure that she was in a normal hospital, and then she was moved to a mental hospital. ...Or maybe not, because there was a really pretty garden room at that hospital like in 1x12. ARGH, I need to rewatch this!

Extras? You mean like deleted scenes?

BTW, i noticed that i haven´t reply to you about that tweet that i send it. But tbh, i was expecting your opinion about it because i got nothing

You sent a tweet? What did you want my opinion on? I'm sorry for being so slow this evening.

No, I'm pretty sure he cut off the ear at the Hobbs house. That would explain the pool of blood (unless he brutally killed her ), and, if we're going by a "she's alive" standpoint, it'd be smart to cut her ear off there since it'd suggest that Will killed her in the kitchen. You can't prove where the blood came from (though you CAN prove if it was arterial spray or a regular cut). It looked like she was lying on the floor (like in 1x1), because I didn't see any blood on the walls. If someone's throat is slit, their blood will shoot onto the walls... I didn't see anything like that in 1x13. And yes, I remember that. My mom mentioned something like that...she said it confused her that Hannibal ate the rude, because in some cultures, cannibals will eat their loved ones as a way to honor them. Hannibal only eats the rude... It's a form of self-preservation, so I don't think he ever ate anyone to honor them. If he randomly did it for Abigail, that'd change his MO and everything he does, but Idk! I guess there's a first time for everything. :/

I still can't get over the fact that Hannibal doesn't kill children... Yes, Abigail wasn't technically a child, but she was someone he once cared for! If he wants to protect children, why would he brutally kill someone so young, not to mention someone who reminded him of his sister? Even if he stopped seeing her as Mischa, I don't think book!Hannibal would kill Abigail. I understand that TV!Hannibal is different, but why the hell would he eat someone so similar to Mischa? He already
Spoiler:

Ahhh, that'd definitely be a twist! Except I don't see how Abigail could've framed Will without Hannibal knowing... Especially since her blood was at the crime scene. If there wasn't blood in the Hobbs house, I might actually consider that being a possibility. I mean, I guess it's possible that Hannibal told Abigail to run (though I would think he'd go with her), and then she decided to cut off her ear while he wasn't there, but Idk. I think Hannibal's just a practiced killer, so he knows how to appear shocked or upset when he wants to.

I'm pretty much done hoping, I think... I'm just sad. *flops*

Stalk me:
Old 09-25-2013, 04:42 PM
Moderator Support Team

Kendra: I was off watching my novelas !

I´m gonna send you the link to the commentary´s. It has from 1x01 and 1x13 . Also, don´t worry because i don´t have the DVD yet. i just went to a online store here in Portugal and they don´t have it yet. The fans keep posting extras about the DVD´s so, maybe we will get commentary´s from other epsiodes too .

There´s a few and tbh, i actually have a favourite site when i wnat my portuguese tutorials but i feel like the english ones are more complete.

Fromage isn´t one of my favourite episodes (i swear it´s not because of the kiss because Imane can comfirm that i´m even on the Will/Alana thread sometimes and i like to see Hannibal going badass...anyway ...sorry i can´t give my opinion about it ^^:

AX: Before Hannibal kills Franklyn, he tells Franklyn he should leave. Is he
sincere in wanting to let him go?

FULLER: Yes.

AX: So it’s, “If you don’t go now, I have to get rid of you”?

FULLER: Right. What I love about Hannibal is that he’s a good doctor for his
patients and he wants to help them, and even though Franklyn is a very annoying character and is a comic foil for Hannibal in some ways, I do think that
Hannibal actually cares about Franklyn and sees the flaws in his humanity and finds him endearing in some way. And there are people who see that and think, “Oh, that guy was dead from the moment we saw him,” and I’m like, “Well, this version of Hannibal would consider that rude,” because Franklyn hasn’t done anything terrible in terms of his humanity. He’s clearly a lost and lonely man, and I think Hannibal has empathy for that. And when [he and Budge] are at the
dinner table, Budge says, “I want to kill Franklyn,” and Hannibal says, “Don’t kill Franklyn.” It’s like, “Why?” With Franklyn, he was just eager and lonely, so I don’t think he necessarily falls onto Hannibal’s plate [laughs], in Hannibal’s thinking. So I think right up until the moment that he snaps Franklyn’s neck, he was hoping that Franklyn would walk away.

Kendra!!! i don´t want to imagine different ways of Hannibal killing Abigail . I´m sorry if i´m sounding rude and belive me, i like all the theories you and the others tell me but that, no . There´s a version that i don´t mind: Hannibal giving something to make Abigail faint and he cut her ear. Later, she would woke up in another place.

This is gonna sound wrong but i´m re-watching the Hannibal/Abigail scenes...i need clues ! Like i said, i thought it was Alana that said that but i saw it with sound and Alana is the one that asks where Abigail is and Will says Hannibal took her to the motel. I guess this scene is like the one where Will leaves Abigail...confusing .

The tweet was about Hannibal/Bedelia .

I was hearing the commentary from 1x13 (the ear part) but the only detail was that they both about using a finger first. Also, there´s a part that they call it a tomato ear. We are here freaking out and they make jokes, that´s not fair !

There´s also a funny part where they say Mads didn´t had lunch so he could eat that delicious food .

That´s true, not to mention that Hannibal actually says he´s not like Hobbs so, he wouldn´t honor his victims.

Yes!

Spoiler:

Hannibal sees will in different way and he wants Will to see himself like he really his. But on Abigail´s case, not only she can be his second chance but Hannibal may see her as a student for a class about killing. After all, she was already taught before. Even Alana says at some point that Abigail neds to talk with someone who may understand Abigail. I think she was reffering to Hannibal. What i´m trying to say is that they have stuff in common. I can ´t see him killing her.

I´m against those fans who say Abigail is a cold killer but it would be interesting to see her in S2 as a bad girl...even if it was just to fake she was helping Hannibal . Hannibal told her in Potage that he would help her if she asked. Maybe in 1x12 he waited for her to ask his help...like he wanted all along.

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 09-25-2013, 06:12 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendra Luehr (View Post)
Ilda:

I still can't get over the fact that Hannibal doesn't kill children... Yes, Abigail wasn't technically a child, but she was someone he once cared for! If he wants to protect children, why would he brutally kill someone so young, not to mention someone who reminded him of his sister? Even if he stopped seeing her as Mischa, I don't think book!Hannibal would kill Abigail. I understand that TV!Hannibal is different, but why the hell would he eat someone so similar to Mischa? He already
Spoiler:

I use spoiler since this isn't precisely Will/Abigail related, more like Hannibal vs flesh and affection in response to what you wrote
Spoiler:

There's one thing in this world that makes me feel more alive. And that's you. 🌹 We're together. This is what living feels like.

Last edited by val ღ; 09-25-2013 at 06:17 PM
Old 09-25-2013, 06:13 PM
Obsessed Fan

Ilda: So it only has commentary from the 1st and last episode so far? Ah, ok. I don't have a strong connection, so I can't listen to them. :/ I'd like to hear him talk about Kacey and the scene where Will comes in and saves Abby from GJH, just to see what his vision for that scene was. Because parts of it were kind of weird. Anyway, "Clarice" (I don't know her real name, so that's what I call her) said she thinks the show would've been more tragic and effective if all 13 episodes had been dedicated to the Hobbs case. After reading what she said, I kind of agree. It'd be cool if it spent the first 6 episodes from both Will and GJH's POV. That way we could actually bond with the characters better, because we could see GJH's motivations and how "sick" he was, as well as more development with Abigail and her turmoil for having to help her dad kill those girls. And then in either 1x6 or 1x7 Will would catch GJH, kill him, and rescue Abigail, and then the rest of the season could've been devoted to finding out the truth about Abby and other methods of the case. So if that had happened, I think Abigail's death would've been even more upsetting, and Idk...it could've been really good! I like the way S1 was set up, of course, but I definitely wouldn't be adverse to eps 1-13 being about GJH and Abigail.

I don't really like Fromage, either...I just thought it was kind of boring and weird. But Bryan's interview is further proof that what he says isn't reflective of what we see on the show, because I swear, Hannibal always looked really annoyed with Franklyn! I remember Franklyn blew his nose, and then Hannibal just looked really aggravated. He also didn't seem to like how Franklyn latched onto him, so I honestly expected him to die from the beginning since Hannibal didn't seem to like him. But now Bryan's saying he did?? I just don't see it!

Well, I feel like we're going to see Abigail die in S2 anyway, so I'd rather prepare myself than pretend it's not possible. I don't like imagining it, either -- I still can't watch the Hannibal/Abigail or veal scenes because of it! -- but I still like to speculate to see if I can somehow solve the mystery. Judging by the blood splatter, I feel that she had to be lying on the floor, because I don't think you can bleed like that standing up. I mean yeah, you can bleed heavily, but it'd get all over your clothes and there'd just be blood spots on the floor. It was one huge streak. That fanfic you sent me had him hit her head on the counter top, then she woke up without an ear in his basement. It's possible that he could've knocked her unconscious and taken the ear that way (cuz it'd explain why the streak looked like she was lying on the floor), but he also could've knocked her out to kill her, so Idk. :/

Why would that sound wrong? And I'm confused...is it 1x3 when Will says Hannibal took Abigail to a motel? Because I seriously don't remember any of this. I honestly don't think there are any clues to be found in the Hannibal/Abigail scenes, but I could be wrong... It's not like he ever implied he'd be taking care of her elsewhere, or anything, but Idk. I feel like the only foreshadowing we got was in Will's nightmares, and those all point to her being dead.

Ohh, that tweet... I really didn't understand it, personally. My friend thinks Bedelia might be a sociopath too, which would be interesting, but she interpreted their interactions differently than I did. I thought Bedelia was afraid of him (and so did my mom), but "Clarice" thinks Bedelia kind of condoned and supported Hannibal's work.

What do you mean by they only used a finger first? Oh! Are you saying that instead of an ear, at first it was a finger?? A tomato ear? o_O I didn't think it looked like a tomato, but it's definitely gross! You said "they"...who's talking on the commentary? I thought it was just Bryan? But yeah, it sure sounds that way. :/ This show is ruining my life! lol

Hannibal says he's not like Hobbs, but I still feel like they're similar... Maybe not in their methods, but in the way they manipulate. We obviously don't know
Spoiler:

How would Alana know that Hannibal and Abigail have something in common? It's not like she knows about his hidden "activities," so what about him would make Alana think they could relate to one another? And was Alana saying that to Will? I honestly can't remember, but I vaguely recall her saying that... A part of me thought she might've even meant Will, because they were both there and share the same trauma. And since he can empathetically put himself in GJH's shoes, they also have that form of connection.

Idk anymore. Even if a killer likes someone, they'll never put that person above themselves. If he felt she was a liability, he'd have no choice. I mean, he was worried about Franklyn and Tobias spilling the beans, so he killed them...in 1x9 Hannibal was worried about Abigail telling Lounds everything too, so it just seems logical that he'd hurt her (especially if Hannibal actually liked Franklyn, like Bryan says -- still not seeing it! At least with Abigail, I could tell he liked her).

Ohhh. I haven't rewatched any of the Hannibal/Abigail scenes, so I obviously didn't remember that. Do you remember the exact wording of that? Or did he literally just say "If you ever need my help, all you have to do is ask?" Because the way he words it could be key. Abigail didn't ask for help at all during the season (to my knowledge), so it'd be interesting if when 1x12 ended she tried to cajole him into helping her leave. But if she's scared of dying, I don't see her first words being, "Help me escape!" rather than, "Please don't kill me!" It's just kind of an odd thing to say, especially since she seemed to believe he was going to kill her. She didn't look like she had any hope at that point.

I don't mind if Abigail pretends to be on Hannibal's side/evil just to trick him... It'd be nice to see her manipulating the abuser for a change instead of vise-versa.

This is making it really hard to be inspired... I'm feeling really lousy now, because my hope of her being alive is next to none. It's pathetic that I'm so emotionally invested in these characters, but it honestly affects my mood! I need therapy! I'll be teaching history tomorrow, and my students will be all o___O since I'm depressed. I don't let my feelings show, though...only my family can tell when I'm sad. To everyone else I appear normal or happy.

I've wanted to do art and finish that one-shot, but Idk when I'll be able to... SOMEBODY RESTORE MY FAITH. I actually felt really confident about her being alive a few days ago, ironically -- like, REALLY confident -- but now I don't feel confident at all. If Kacey wasn't starring in that new show, I might feel a little better, but it doesn't look good. When does that start, next year? I guess it's possible that she could be on Hannibal for a little while, then if she comes back and saves Will, she'd just end up moving to another state like Abigail did in the books. After Will saved her, she moved on with her life (though they stayed in touch). I wouldn't mind that. So even if she's not a series regular, it'd be nice to see Will pop in and visit her every now and then (or vise-versa). Of course, Caroline and Hettienne are series regulars, and they're hardly on the show, so maybe it IS possible for Kacey to be a regular? :/

I didn't re-post my fanfic over here, because I don't want anyone to read it. Btw, how's yours coming along?

Thanks for sending me the extras! I'm annoyed though, because my connection's really slow, so I can't watch them. Sometimes it's not so bad and I can watch YT vids, but not tonight. And I DEFINITELY can't watch the commentary (and probably not the 11 min vid), so maybe one day I will when I'm on a better connection.

Maggie: I never would've disputed that Hannibal would and could kill Will...I KNOW he would.
Spoiler:

EDIT: I apologize if I sounded snappish or gruff in any of my commentary... I definitely didn't mean to, so I hope I didn't accidentally offend anyone. I've just had a really awful time IRL lately, and now having all of this fandom stuff about Abigail has sent me over the edge. I was ALREADY upset, so now I'm just really bad off... I know that's no excuse, so I'm sorry. *hugs*

Stalk me:

Last edited by Kendra Luehr; 09-25-2013 at 07:08 PM
Old 09-25-2013, 08:01 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Ilda: So it only has commentary from the 1st and last episode so far? Ah, ok. I don't have a strong connection, so I can't listen to them. :/ I'd like to hear him talk about Kacey and the scene where Will comes in and saves Abby from GJH, just to see what his vision for that scene was. Because parts of it were kind of weird. Anyway, "Clarice" (I don't know her real name, so that's what I call her) said she thinks the show would've been more tragic and effective if all 13 episodes had been dedicated to the Hobbs case. After reading what she said, I kind of agree. It'd be cool if it spent the first 6 episodes from both Will and GJH's POV. That way we could actually bond with the characters better, because we could see GJH's motivations and how "sick" he was, as well as more development with Abigail and her turmoil for having to help her dad kill those girls. And then in either 1x6 or 1x7 Will would catch GJH, kill him, and rescue Abigail, and then the rest of the season could've been devoted to finding out the truth about Abby and other methods of the case. So if that had happened, I think Abigail's death would've been even more upsetting, and Idk...it could've been really good! I like the way S1 was set up, of course, but I definitely wouldn't be adverse to eps 1-13 being about GJH and Abigail.

I don't really like Fromage, either...I just thought it was kind of boring and weird. But Bryan's interview is further proof that what he says isn't reflective of what we see on the show, because I swear, Hannibal always looked really annoyed with Franklyn! I remember Franklyn blew his nose, and then Hannibal just looked really aggravated. He also didn't seem to like how Franklyn latched onto him, so I honestly expected him to die from the beginning since Hannibal didn't seem to like him. But now Bryan's saying he did?? I just don't see it!

Well, I feel like we're going to see Abigail die in S2 anyway, so I'd rather prepare myself than pretend it's not possible. I don't like imagining it, either -- I still can't watch the Hannibal/Abigail or veal scenes because of it! -- but I still like to speculate to see if I can somehow solve the mystery. Judging by the blood splatter, I feel that she had to be lying on the floor, because I don't think you can bleed like that standing up. I mean yeah, you can bleed heavily, but it'd get all over your clothes and there'd just be blood spots on the floor. It was one huge streak. That fanfic you sent me had him hit her head on the counter top, then she woke up without an ear in his basement. It's possible that he could've knocked her unconscious and taken the ear that way (cuz it'd explain why the streak looked like she was lying on the floor), but he also could've knocked her out to kill her, so Idk. :/

Why would that sound wrong? And I'm confused...is it 1x3 when Will says Hannibal took Abigail to a motel? Because I seriously don't remember any of this. I honestly don't think there are any clues to be found in the Hannibal/Abigail scenes, but I could be wrong... It's not like he ever implied he'd be taking care of her elsewhere, or anything, but Idk. I feel like the only foreshadowing we got was in Will's nightmares, and those all point to her being dead.

Ohh, that tweet... I really didn't understand it, personally. My friend thinks Bedelia might be a sociopath too, which would be interesting, but she interpreted their interactions differently than I did. I thought Bedelia was afraid of him (and so did my mom), but "Clarice" thinks Bedelia kind of condoned and supported Hannibal's work.

What do you mean by they only used a finger first? Oh! Are you saying that instead of an ear, at first it was a finger?? A tomato ear? o_O I didn't think it looked like a tomato, but it's definitely gross! You said "they"...who's talking on the commentary? I thought it was just Bryan? But yeah, it sure sounds that way. :/ This show is ruining my life! lol

Hannibal says he's not like Hobbs, but I still feel like they're similar... Maybe not in their methods, but in the way they manipulate. We obviously don't know
Spoiler:

How would Alana know that Hannibal and Abigail have something in common? It's not like she knows about his hidden "activities," so what about him would make Alana think they could relate to one another? And was Alana saying that to Will? I honestly can't remember, but I vaguely recall her saying that... A part of me thought she might've even meant Will, because they were both there and share the same trauma. And since he can empathetically put himself in GJH's shoes, they also have that form of connection.

Idk anymore. Even if a killer likes someone, they'll never put that person above themselves. If he felt she was a liability, he'd have no choice. I mean, he was worried about Franklyn and Tobias spilling the beans, so he killed them...in 1x9 Hannibal was worried about Abigail telling Lounds everything too, so it just seems logical that he'd hurt her (especially if Hannibal actually liked Franklyn, like Bryan says -- still not seeing it! At least with Abigail, I could tell he liked her).

Ohhh. I haven't rewatched any of the Hannibal/Abigail scenes, so I obviously didn't remember that. Do you remember the exact wording of that? Or did he literally just say "If you ever need my help, all you have to do is ask?" Because the way he words it could be key. Abigail didn't ask for help at all during the season (to my knowledge), so it'd be interesting if when 1x12 ended she tried to cajole him into helping her leave. But if she's scared of dying, I don't see her first words being, "Help me escape!" rather than, "Please don't kill me!" It's just kind of an odd thing to say, especially since she seemed to believe he was going to kill her. She didn't look like she had any hope at that point.

I don't mind if Abigail pretends to be on Hannibal's side/evil just to trick him... It'd be nice to see her manipulating the abuser for a change instead of vise-versa.

This is making it really hard to be inspired... I'm feeling really lousy now, because my hope of her being alive is next to none. It's pathetic that I'm so emotionally invested in these characters, but it honestly affects my mood! I need therapy! I'll be teaching history tomorrow, and my students will be all o___O since I'm depressed. I don't let my feelings show, though...only my family can tell when I'm sad. To everyone else I appear normal or happy.

I've wanted to do art and finish that one-shot, but Idk when I'll be able to... SOMEBODY RESTORE MY FAITH. I actually felt really confident about her being alive a few days ago, ironically -- like, REALLY confident -- but now I don't feel confident at all. If Kacey wasn't starring in that new show, I might feel a little better, but it doesn't look good. When does that start, next year? I guess it's possible that she could be on Hannibal for a little while, then if she comes back and saves Will, she'd just end up moving to another state like Abigail did in the books. After Will saved her, she moved on with her life (though they stayed in touch). I wouldn't mind that. So even if she's not a series regular, it'd be nice to see Will pop in and visit her every now and then (or vise-versa). Of course, Caroline and Hettienne are series regulars, and they're hardly on the show, so maybe it IS possible for Kacey to be a regular? :/

I didn't re-post my fanfic over here, because I don't want anyone to read it. Btw, how's yours coming along?

Thanks for sending me the extras! I'm annoyed though, because my connection's really slow, so I can't watch them. Sometimes it's not so bad and I can watch YT vids, but not tonight. And I DEFINITELY can't watch the commentary (and probably not the 11 min vid), so maybe one day I will when I'm on a better connection.

Maggie: I never would've disputed that Hannibal would and could kill Will...I KNOW he would.
Spoiler:

EDIT: I apologize if I sounded snappish or gruff in any of my commentary... I definitely didn't mean to, so I hope I didn't accidentally offend anyone. I've just had a really awful time IRL lately, and now having all of this fandom stuff about Abigail has sent me over the edge. I was ALREADY upset, so now I'm just really bad off... I know that's no excuse, so I'm sorry. *hugs*
Not sure if you are apologizing with me? but if you are, don't worry .
I was talking about the part when he is in the plane, in the third book Hannibal, it mentions Hannibal is indifferent to children, I think it is when he is having nightmares and there's a kid who want to have some of his "special" food . And I guess I'm minority here but Fromage is one of my favorite episodes (along 1x13) and it's not just for the kiss! I actually love the interaction between Will and Hannibal, and Hannibal and Tobias and Franklin, and the fight!
edit* here I found that part
Spoiler:

There's one thing in this world that makes me feel more alive. And that's you. 🌹 We're together. This is what living feels like.

Last edited by val ღ; 09-25-2013 at 08:15 PM
Old 09-25-2013, 08:20 PM
Obsessed Fan

Maggie: I was talking to everyone.

I actually didn't like the fight. ^^; I thought it was weird and over the top... I preferred seeing Hannibal as a silent killer and not being able to see his prowess up front. He seemed more frightening and dangerous by having the "hidden killer" in him, so when we saw that bizarre, all over the place fight, it kind of cheapened that for me. I haven't gotten a chance to read Hannibal Rising yet, but I do think he had some martial arts training at some point... It still seemed kind of weird, though.

Who said that?
Spoiler:

Stalk me:
Old 09-25-2013, 08:39 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Maggie: I was talking to everyone.

I actually didn't like the fight. ^^; I thought it was weird and over the top... I preferred seeing Hannibal as a silent killer and not being able to see his prowess up front. He seemed more frightening and dangerous by having the "hidden killer" in him, so when we saw that bizarre, all over the place fight, it kind of cheapened that for me. I haven't gotten a chance to read Hannibal Rising yet, but I do think he had some martial arts training at some point... It still seemed kind of weird, though.

Who said that?
Spoiler:
It is not a quote from a character, it's the narration /story telling, from Harris' book Hannibal. About the fight in 1x8,
Spoiler:

Old 09-26-2013, 04:08 AM
Obsessed Fan

Maggie: I know psychopaths aren't the same as "normal" people, but I can't imagine looking at a little girl and not thinking of my sister in SOME way (especially since Bryan said Hannibal did this with Abigail). I have to wonder if Harris wrote it that way to show what a monster Hannibal truly is (since children are off-limits to a lot of people, including some killers), and he ironically used that very word to describe him. And he never planned on writing Hannibal Rising until he was forced into it, so if he'd known he had to write that book about Hannibal's past, I wonder if he would've changed that line.

Anyway, I think people have a hard time accepting the "monster" part of Hannibal because of Bryan's interviews. I've never seen him talk about the bad, horrible things he's done! He always seems to talk about how much Hannibal "loves" and has "genuine affection" for certain characters, yet he doesn't imply that despite this "love" and "affection," he'd have no problem killing them. I honestly think that's why newbies were shocked that Hannibal's a villain. :/ They should've done a better job with getting the "monster" message across. As a show I think they did pretty well with showing that, but the interviews contradicted that and confused people (myself included).

Anyway, Ilda showed me some of the DVD extras that had me thinking, but I'll address my thoughts later. I have to get ready for work. ^^

Stalk me:
Old 09-26-2013, 07:28 AM
Moderator Support Team

Kendra: First of all, you don´t need to apologize for anything . I know i´m being too optimistic when it cames to Abigail because i know there´s a strong possibility that i´m wrong. But besides Hannibal, there´s some things from other fandoms that get on my nerves too. What i´m trying to say it´s that´s okay .

I´m gonna keep an eye but so far, what i send you are the only stuff.

This is another example that Bryan has a different opinion and sees things different than with do. I don´t mean to criticizing bryan but i must say that i still don´t get why he talks about Hannibal in a nice way. If he keeps saying stuff like that, one day is gonna say Hannibal isn´t a killer at all . I get that he wants people to see Hannibal like a fallen angel or something but c´mon, this is too much :/

I was looking at some stuff about the show and this is a old poll but still, it made me happy:

Some fans also belive Hannibal did things to make it seem like she was dead. You were talking about the blood on the floor yesterday, right? They did some DNA test so they know it´s Abigail´s...maybe Hannibal took some blood from her to make that?

In commentary we have Bryan Fuller, Hugh Dancy and David Slade - Also, i was hearing the part where Will goes to Abigail´s room in the hospital and finds Hannibal there and they say Hannibal isn´t just getting into the crime investigation, he actually cares and feels responsable for Abigail. They say Hannibal did that phone call to mess with Will but Abigail ended up having her life upside down.

About Savoureux, i was listening the part where they talk about Hannibal and Bedelia scene (where Hannibal talks about Abigail) and Hannibal says he imagines himself thinking of ways for Abigail to be alive and they say his feelings for her are genuine and they mention
Spoiler:

About that scene in Potage,:

Hannibal: I can help you. If you ask me too. Risking my career and my life. You have a choice.

Abigail doesn´t says anything but of course, we know she asked for his help since they hide the body.

About the hotel thing, it´s on 39 min, i think .

I don´t know what else to say to make you feel better or about Abigail .

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide