10. ElizaSparrow
11. Kendra Luehr
12. Comfortably Numb

● ● ●

Credit: Cannibal_Princess♔

Why we like them

She is important to him.
He saved her life.
He slept in her hospital room while she was in coma.
They both have nightmares and want to forget them.
Will likes to fish and he was going to teach Abigail how to fish.
He would do anything for her
She is the one good thing in his life
They have a strong connection -- because they both suffered the same trauma, Will believes Abigail is the only one who can understand him.
He wants her to be happy and taken care of

● ● ●
Quotes

Credit
Extras
For all your Abigail/Will needs
  • Fanvideos

Take my hand by Kendra Luehr

• Soundtrack

Will/Abigail Fan Mix: To Your Grave I Spoke by Kendra Luehr

i. broken iris, a new hope (Gust of freezing cold air, whispers to me that you are gone); ii. natalie walker, circles (He wipes the sweat from her face as she moans in pain | A tiny & helpless life comes as if to say…); iii. lana del rey, born to die (Choose your last words, this is the last time | ‘Cause you & I, we were born to die); iv. gregory & the hawk, frebeight (Our sore sides stay | In our souls some days); v. jimmy eat world, hear you me (May angels lead you in | Hear you me, my friends | On sleepless roads the sleepless go); vi. yellowcard, view from heaven (And I’m sure the view from heaven beats the hell out of mine here); vii. red, already over (You’re all I’m reaching for); viii. broken iris, beautiful girl (Beautiful girl, on top of the world | Don’t fall down, because an angel should never touch ground); ix. lifehouse, blind ( I loved you more than you’ll ever know | A part of me died when I let you go); x. breaking benjamin, without you (ACOUSTIC) (I wanted to forgive, I’m trying to forget | Don’t leave me here again | I am with you forever, the end); xi. muse, our time is running out (You will be the death of me); xii. lana del rey, gods & monsters (You got that medicine I need | Dope, shoot it up, straight to the heart please).

Poison Recipe - an Abigail/Will fanmix - {listen here}

I. Dead Sea - The Lumineers - your father died and you decided to live; II. Not Your Fault - AWOLNATION - maybe im a little confused; III. Make This Leap - The Hunts - call me out from the dark cause im broken inside; IV. Snails - The Format - should we move to the uk cause life here in the states has escaped; V. Feel Again - One Republic - i reached out trying to love but i feel nothing; VI. White Blank Page - Mumford and Sons - you desired my attention but denied my affections; VII. Always Gold - Radical Face - but you can blame me when theres no one left to blame; VIII. I and Love and You - The Avett Brothers - that woman shes got eyes that shine like a pair of stolen polished dimes; IX. Animal - Miike Snow -then i stopped dreaming now im supposed to fill it up with something; X. That’s What I’m Here For - Jason Castro - help put back the pieces that you finally found; XI. The Scientist - Coldplay - tell me you love me come back and haunt me; XII. Better Than Love - Griffin House - save me from myself; XIII. King and Lionheart - Of Monsters and Men - but these problems aside i think i taught you well; XIV. Jolene - Ray LaMontagne - been so long since ive seen your face

ALice Marie - The lure. - {listen here}

Lyrics:
    I heard the Fisherman last night, he was out in the dark again. I didn’t think he would make it. I didn’t think he would make it. I saw the Fisherman inside, bleeding, holding his hooks tight. I thought he was a danger. I thought he was a danger. Do you hold a gun or do you hold a string? Tell me if you want, it’s a dangerous thing. "I don’t feel safe." "I don’t feel safe."Neither do you; It’s a drop dead sting. You said I was a Fisherman that time, that my actions were wrong, just mine. I didn’t think I would make it. I didn’t think I would make it. I said I was a Fisherman’s bait; It was me or them in my home state, but I knew I was a danger. I knew I was a danger. I left you, I left you, I left youbut this man
    he held my windpipe in the palm of his hand. Do you hold the gun or do you hold the string? You can tell me if you want, it’s a dangerous thing. "I don’t feel safe." "I don’t feel safe." It’s a drop dead sting.

Blinding: an Abigail Hobbs/Will Graham fanmix. - {listen here}

- Intro (Instrumental); Part # 1 Abigail: Missed me The Dresden Dolls - Lovesong Alina Orlova - Penetrate Brisa Roche - Killing Moon Nouelle Vogue - Blinding Florence + the Machine; Part # 2 Will: - Blond and Golden Johns Larkin Grimm - On a neck, on a spit Grizzly Bear - Only you Portishead - Flaws(Acoustic) Bastille - Abigail Bored Man Overboard

• Fanfictions

Anthesis by Kendra Luehr
    Folie à Deux by Kendra Luehr
    The Way We Sleep by halfhardtorock
    Will Graham/Abigail Hobbs - Works | Archive of Our Own
    Scent by black_lodge
    How It Always Starts by 10millionpeople
    Gratitude by GoldenJezebel
    A Conjugal Visit by GoldenJezebel
    This Is Pouring Rain by 10millionpeople
    Sing to the Mountain Winds by lechatnoir

• Artworks

Credit: Kendra Luehr

Credit

Past Threads

[1]

Last edited by Persephone; 04-13-2014 at 12:01 PM
Old 08-09-2013, 11:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Are you gonna work on this OP, Imane, or have you guys decided on something? I tried keeping up with the previous thread but after a weekend away it was impossible.
Old 08-10-2013, 04:05 AM
Banned

TFTNT!

Ana, i planned to do it yesterday for the new thread but was short of time. But i will reorganize it before the end of the week.

Last edited by Ladyfuschia; 08-10-2013 at 12:41 PM
Old 08-10-2013, 04:27 AM
Moderator Support Team

Thanks for the new thread, Ana .
The title .

Kendra: I almost missed your post because usually when a thread ends, i don´t go there.

I have to find a show to keep me busy because i don´t like to be without a show. I saw a few episodes of Revenge but the show is almost in S3 so, i have two seasons to catch up and i´m lazy . I also saw a few episodes of The Bridge and since it´s a criminal show, i may watch it more .

I just made myself sad because i just had a scenery in my mind. What if Will is in court and meanwhile, we see Abigail somewhere thinking about her life without having a clue of what´s going on with Will? Even worst, Hannibal tells her that Will is a criminal and if she didn´t run from him, he could have hurt her. We all know how much Hannibal plays the victim card .

Even if i´m not in the OUAT fandom, i´m keeping an eye on it because Emma and Gold are in Neverland together . When i say keeping an eye, i refer to gifs and stuff. Not the actually episodes.

I don´t know but maybe you´re right. It happend before with one of my friends. Her computer broke and she didn´t had any other computer to talk. I do know that Eliza has a LJ but that doesn´t means anything because she may have left her LJ way before.

Yeah, usually that´s the whole point of the promos. Well, in few shows they actually show the important parts . So, when we watch the episode, there´s nothing new. What you are saying makes sense but i just think that Abigail could also think that Hannibal was a killer like her father because in that scene, Abigail asks Hannibal what he told to her father, right? She knew that phone call was what has lead to what happend to her mother and her.

The script i´ve showed you is from 1x01. I wish we could see scripts of all the episodes because in the scripts we have information about what the characters are really feeling in those scenes. Sometimes a character acts in a way but it´s feeling different, that´s why i like to read scripts to get an idea.

It wouldn´t suprise me if Will went to the airport alone. In that episode where Will is sleepwalking, he also didn´t remember of being in the street and how far he had walk. He kind of noticed only when the cop asked him about it. Also, Abigail was scared of Will so, i don´t see her thinking I´m gonna drive him to the airport anyway. I could be wrong, i don´t know.

Hannibal may knew Hobbs true motive for killing but that doesn´t means he knew Hobbs would decide all of the sudden, to actually kill Abigail in that moment.

Like you said the other day, even if Abigail is alive...i don´t think they are gonna show her right in the first episodes and i don´t think Kacey would give too much information either. I guess it´s just me seeing things .

I never read Ella Enchanted book but i´ve seen a lot of movies about fairytales and this was the first one that i didn´t like the plot.

What Imane said and also stuff i´ve been reading/seeing about the show makes me belive Abigail may be alive. Yes, i think the fact that Abigail wanted to write a book made hannibal lose trust in her but at the same time...Abigail reminds him of Mischa. She´s his way of having his sister back. Why would he kill her?

I get what you´re saying and it is possible . Hannibal was changing Abigail to his own way and there were times where she was worried about what Will woudl thought, especially to the fact that she killed Nicholas. Of course, Hannibal wouldn´t want to have to give satisfactions to Will all the time. especially since in Abigail´s life, Hannibal was the Devil giving bad advice and Will was the Angel trying to put her in the right path.

Just a little rant...yesterday, i came across a post on my dash 8from one of my followers) and she (i think is a she), was saying people shoudln´t ship Abigail with anyone because she may be dead and she´s 17! WTH? I don´t like people telling me what i should and shouldn´t ship. First, Abigail isn´t 17 but 19. Also, we didn´t saw her dead body. If any fan doesn´t likes to ship her with the rest of the characters fine but they shouldn´t tell the rest of the fans, what to ship .

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide

Last edited by Persephone; 08-10-2013 at 05:43 AM
Old 08-10-2013, 11:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyfuschia (View Post)
Ana, i planned to do yesterday for the new thread but was short of time. But i will reorganize it before the end of the week.
Take your time, babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jensen_girl22 (View Post)
Just a little rant...yesterday, i came across a post on my dash 8from one of my followers) and she (i think is a she), was saying people shoudln´t ship Abigail with anyone because she may be dead and she´s 17! WTH? I don´t like people telling me what i should and shouldn´t ship. First, Abigail isn´t 17 but 19. Also, we didn´t saw her dead body. If any fan doesn´t likes to ship her with the rest of the characters fine but they shouldn´t tell the rest of the fans, what to ship .
I hate when people do that. It's FICTION, you can literally ship whoever you want to ship. People get so judgemental about couples others root for, and it's such a silly thing. That's what's great about fandom, the freedom, being able to have fun with things you might not normally go for in real life.
Old 08-10-2013, 12:35 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chastainღ (View Post)
I hate when people do that. It's FICTION, you can literally ship whoever you want to ship. People get so judgemental about couples others root for, and it's such a silly thing. That's what's great about fandom, the freedom, being able to have fun with things you might not normally go for in real life.
Yeah, also there´s so many shows where some characters have died and the fans still have ships for them. Not only we are free to ship whoever we want but also shipping is supposed to be fun. To imagine our favourite couples (even if sometimes they aren´t a couple on a show) being happy and all.
It´s not a matter of shipping her or not, it´s about respect for the rest of the fans.

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 08-10-2013, 12:49 PM
Banned

This problem appears in all shippers fandoms.

I think it's a real problem; people can't stand opposition! If they think a ship is wrong, it should be true for everyone else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chastainღ (View Post)
I agree but at the same time feel very uncomfortable when the relationship is clearly abusive: like Hannibal with everyone else.
Old 08-10-2013, 01:30 PM
Moderator Support Team

For me Hannigram is a crackship but it amazes me how many fans like that ship but don´t respect the others who have different ships .

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 08-10-2013, 01:49 PM
Banned

I agree

I like the funny and cute AU and chibi drawings but can't ship it on the show!
Old 08-10-2013, 01:56 PM
Moderator Support Team

Yep .

I´m like that too. I read fanfics about them, the ones where Hannibal isn´t messing with Will´s head and i like the comics but never in the show. I ship Will mostly with hapiness so, go way Hannibal .

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 08-10-2013, 02:04 PM
Obsessed Fan

TFTNT!! It's so purdy! I thought we'd never make it! ...Though now I have to fudge hundreds more replies so we can start a new one. haha

Anyway, I feel really stupid, 'cause a friend on dA pointed out something about Will's meltdown in the antler room that I never really noticed. I should've put two and two together long before, but that entire episode thrilled and upset me so much I guess it was impossible. So yeah...she said that he didn't short circuit because he was sick, but rather because he couldn't handle the idea of Abigail being a killer. I feel so dumb now, because it totally makes sense! WHY DID I NOT SEE THIS BEFORE?? -smacks face-

Will had spent the whole season practically worshiping her innocence and purity, as well as putting her on a pedestal and believing she was incapable of fault. He WANTED to believe she was innocent. She was the person who understood him -- she was at the scene of the crime, and therefore shared in his trauma. I'm not sure if each episode counts as a day or not, but if it does, that HAD to have been a heavy blow to receive not one wake-up call about Abigail, but TWO within a matter of days. He couldn't handle the thought of her willingly killing people, so he snapped.

Ilda: It's ok! I always visit the previous posts just in case I missed something. It's a good thing that I do, because otherwise I'd have nothing to talk about. Though knowing me, I'm sure I could come up with something. lol

I've never heard of The Bridge... I admittedly don't have a show right now either (or at least, one I obsess over). I'm watching Graceland, but I think it's more character than plot-driven, so I'm so-so about it. It's kind of slow-paced, IMO, but I like the characters a lot. I just want Hannibal to start re-airing, because that way I can analyze these scenes people have pointed out. I have the eps on my computer since I make videos, but I don't like sitting at my comp and watching for hours. It's not very comfortable. :/

Ohhh, my Gooood, that thought didn't even cross my mind. I guess I assumed Abigail would KNOW Hannibal was a cold, murdering psychopath after their encounter in the kitchen, so I didn't think she'd be capable of believing him anymore. But if she does? That'd be so sad! I could totally see that happening though, simply because these writers are sadists and love making us angry and sad. GRAWWWWR. I'd actually kind of love that, though, because then later on Abigail could find out the truth and save Will behind Hannibal's back. It'd be nice if she PRETENDED to be on his side, but kept doing little things to setback his plans. Of course, Hannibal is way too intelligent to be blind to that for long, so I'm not so sure how well that would work.

Oh, so you won't be watching the show? My mom and I watch it together, so I guess I'm stuck watching it until my mom says, "This is stupid" and gives up like I have. That may be never, 'cause I think she believes I still like it. She'll probably be able to tell I don't though, cuz during S1 (and some of S2) I'd rush to watch the ep that same night. But now? I'll wait til Monday. lol Hannibal is the show I watch on the same night, now. Heeeee, I can't waaaait, omg. ;_;

Maybe you should message her on LJ? Hopefully she'll answer! I'm not sure which site she checks more, but with LJ you actually get an email alert to say you've gotten a message.

I wasn't saying I don't agree with you -- I'm equally confused, so I think it could go either way. Hence why I think Abigail should come back (among other reasons ) since there are still so many unanswered questions! I feel like she still had plenty more to tell for her story. :/

Same here! That's why I was hoping that they might've had the link to all the scripts. :/ Maybe someday they will... I'd just love to know the descriptions, considering how in depth that script was about what Hannibal should be feeling/expressing. I'll have to ask my mom (when we re-watch the series) what she thinks Hannibal is feeling in that scene, 'cause I can't be the only one who doesn't think he's pitying her! I mean, I know now that he's SUPPOSED to be pitying her, but it just didn't translate that way for me, y'know? It makes me wonder what else he's done that was supposed to come off a different way. Maybe that's why Fuller says there's love and affection, when I see abuse? :S

Haha yeah, Abigail probably wouldn't have wanted to do that, but at the same time, why did it take her so darn long to get to the house? When Will was on the plane (and I think they'd landed? Or maybe they'd just taken off?), Abigail was finally making her way to the house. The timing just doesn't make sense to me! :/ Abigail could've been concerned enough to drive Will (and maybe bind his arms in case he tried anything ), because I think by that point she was beginning to at least LIKE him. I couldn't tell if she was concerned or scared, or both when she said, "You look really sick." I could definitely see fear, but she could've been worried for him, too. I know I would've felt guilty letting him drive off by himself (he could've gone off the road into a ditch!). Maybe we'll get a flashback of what happened after that scene in S2. That'd be nice.

True, but he should've at least expected the possibility. He was unstable. And once killers are cornered by the cops, they often feel that they don't have anything to lose. Everyone can't be as careful and collected as Hannibal.

Kacey definitely wouldn't be allowed to give much information, but I guess she's allowed to tease use. :X Someone on AO3 said Fuller was "blithe" to kill her off, so Idk if she meant he seemed very flippant about killing her character, or if he enjoyed doing it. I hope neither, because I'd really like to see her back.

Hannibal would kill Abigail because psychopaths kill what mean the most to them. :/ They confuse obsession with love, so they often times act in different ways than normal people would (though I guess that's a given, since normal people don't kill the ones they love! ). I'm not saying he DID kill her, but I'm also not saying he didn't... Since Abigail betrayed him, it's very possible that Hannibal realized she was unworthy of bearing Mischa's memory. That would make her easy to kill, especially since if the Clarice character ever comes along, he'll have HER to project Mischa onto. I just don't see the "he sees her as Mischa" excuse being foolproof anymore. I used to think that was the strongest defense for him keeping her alive, but now? Not so much. I'd forgotten how psychopaths are willing to kill their loves ones. :/

Daww, now I'm picturing Will with angel wings. It's true, though. Hannibal managed to successfully make the good guys seem evil, and he scared Abigail into believing that he was the only one she could trust. Hannibal might've started off being willing to share (or at least, just for the sake of his plans), but once he realized how much of an influence Will was starting to be (or at least, he was TRYING to be), Hannibal decided to cut the ties and move the plan along.

Omg, that's classic "fandom cleansing" right there... I equate fans like that to the Spanish Inquisition, because it's like they're trying to wipe out as many "non-believers" of their cause as possible, hoping to one day have everyone thinking in their same mindset. Those people are both delusional and ridiculous (not to mention narrow-minded), and I find it funny that they don't even realize they're making people HATE their pairing/POV opposed to switching sides! I'm only willing to listen to differing opinions IF those people are respectful of mine. If not? I shut down and walk away. Not to mention, whatever pairing/POV they're supporting is forever tarnished in my mind, and I'll never be able to like whatever it is they're pushing.

Regardless, I'm sorry you had to come across that. It's why I only stick to the Will/Abigail and Will/Beverly tags, because that way I don't (usually) come across any rude and upsetting posts. So far I've only seen a couple (one for Will/Abby and one for Will/Bev), so it hasn't been so bad. -knocks on wood- That IS funny that that poster didn't even double check her facts. I wonder if she based her opinion off my fanfic? I highly doubt it since she doesn't seem to like Abigail (I honestly think that's her beef -- she doesn't like Abby, so she doesn't want her with anyone she likes), because I had Abigail be 17 until turning 18 in a later chapter. I like taboo, so I wanted to add an extra level of "wrongness" to the situation. And admittedly, it's kind of hard to miss Abigail's age if you're not looking for it. I know I missed it in the pilot during my first viewing.

And, as you said, we don't KNOW for sure if Abigail's dead. Regardless, that's the dumbest reason not to ship a pairing I've ever heard (well, maybe not THE dumbest, but it's still pretty high up there lol). I've had ships get ripped apart by death, but that doesn't make their love or their relationship any less strong in my eyes! If I want to ship Abigail x Friggin' Bench Post, that's my prerogative! I'm guessing that person got a lot of hate? If so, maybe now she'll learn to be more respectful (or maybe not...she's probably just a troll who thrives off that kind of drama).

98% of the time I ship non-canon couples, so I'm sure that girl would hate me. I've found most people are content with canon, but my brain doesn't seem to be wired to that way. At least I'm indifferent to the canon couple on this show, so it's not like with OUAT.

OMG, Will x Happiness! Can I get an "Amen" for that ship?! I've seen some hardcore Hannigramers (that sounds like a gamer name, for some reason xP) say that Hannibal "didn't mean" to hurt Will, and that he's "genuinely sorry." I was just staring at my screen all for like 15 mins after that. I'm sorry, but nothing about that face of his said, "Sorry, bro!" That was a total "LOL GOTCHA BITCH" face.

Chastain: ITA! I may get passionate about certain couples, but I'm never going to tell people who or what they should love. It's honestly stupid to expect everyone to love the same thing -- how boring would THAT be? :/ And, as you said, it's fiction. It's kind of funny how personally people take things.

Imane: That's the sad thing! You would think we'd take our first shipping experiences, learn from them, and then move on and apply them for better experiences further down the line. I think the "dangerous" thing about this show getting popular is that more people will come, and will hence give way for the chance of encountering rude people. Smaller fandoms tend to be really close-knit and polite, for the most part. I'm just judging this on past experience.

That's my issue, too. :S I believe in "ship what you ship," but I also don't want to see certain ships since I find them tragic and abusive. It really rips at my heart strings. The only thing that makes Hannibal x Clarice kosher (to me) is that he seemed to revere and respect her. He put her on a pedestal (kind of like what Will does with Abby), and therefore the abuse didn't seem intentional (they were also equals -- I can always handle abuse if the woman fights back). On the show, otoh, he seems far more nefarious and evil, so his abuse seems premeditated...and nobody ever fought back or tried to best him since they didn't KNOW they were being duped. :/ I honestly think that's why I was drawn to the WxA and WxB relationships, because they have the possibility to be fluffy and happy, and YAY RAINBOWS! All of the Hannibal ships are too dark and disturbing for me. I think Hannibloom could be hot, but at the same time I'm reluctant since I haven't seen them enough to know if she'd fight back/stand up to him (I honestly think she would).

Oops, went on a tangent there!

Stalk me:
My YouTube My Tumblr My AO3 My FanFiction.Net My Author Instagram
Old 08-10-2013, 02:53 PM
Moderator Support Team

Kendra: For me it depends of how many posts the thread has. TBH, it happened (not in this board), that by the time i went to the thread, they were already in a new one and in the old one there was so many comments that i didn´t read them.

I´m watching The Bridge right now, actually. I´m not a fan, i just watch it when there´s nothing more on tv but it does looks good. I never saw Graceland, i just saw some gifs about it in Bundyshoes blog. Some of the Hannibal episodes i have on my box that allows me to record it, kind of like a Tivo, you know? But that´s not the name...the others i have on my computer but i don´t watch tehm on my computer. I have a program that allows me to convert to a different format...i put them on a pen and i play them in my dvd . One time i saw like three episodes in a row but since they were in the dvd, i was on my bed.

Well, i don´t want this to happen but by the way we saw Hannibal and Abigail relationship...it wouldn´t suprise me if Hannibal faked her death so he could have her all for himself and he can even tell her that Will was goign to hurt her. he can say...See Abigail? I´m helping you but Will wants to hurt you. Sad but it is possible. The problem? If this actually happens, there´s no way Abigail is going to find out the truth that Hannibal framed Will with her death and if she is meant to help Will...we have a long ride.

Revenge seems good and it´s similar to a novela that i´m watching (if Ana reads this, she will probably know what i´m talking about...Avenida Brasil ). The whole my father died i wnat revenge...it´s the same story . The problem is that the show is almost in S3 and i don´t feel like watching the first seasons to reach this one.

I don´t know if i still have a LJ because a few weeks ago, i got a PM saying they are watching the LJ´s that are use or not. Since i´m here and i have Tumblr, i don´t go to LJ but i´m going to try and send her a PM.

I know you weren´t saying that, don´t worry . I just take all the clues (even if they aren´t clues) that i can find . Also, unlike the books...Abigail isn´t just someone that Will saved. She is the only one that came so close to Hannibal.

It´s kind of hard to understand that Hannibal cares for Abigail but let´s see...i don´t think he was pretending to be sleeping when Will got to Abigail´s room in the hospital. I do think he blamed himself, even if just a little for what happened. Or maybe he just hold her hand because all those events made him think about Mischa (perhaps he was dreaming about her) and so, he hold her hand without even noticed.

I belive Abigail likes Will too, even if her trust goes to Hannibal. After all, Will killed her father but at the same time, he made her free. At least, that´s what she thought since she wasn´t aware of Hannibal´s true intentions. But that scene and the whoel timing are a little complicated.

Bryan is right on one thing, Abigail´s death ahd an impact, mostly on Will but at the same time, her story is incomplete.

Even worst, this fan is one of my followers. I respect everybody´s opinion but they have to respect mine. To have a ship and then see someone telling me what i can and can´t ship...wth? I know that every fandom has shipping wars or in this acse fans who don´t respect others but i didn´t thought it would happen so soon.

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 08-10-2013, 03:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jensen_girl22 (View Post)

The script i´ve showed you is from 1x01. I wish we could see scripts of all the episodes because in the scripts we have information about what the characters are really feeling in those scenes. Sometimes a character acts in a way but it´s feeling different, that´s why i like to read scripts to get an idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendra Luehr (View Post)
Same here! That's why I was hoping that they might've had the link to all the scripts. :/ Maybe someday they will... I'd just love to know the descriptions, considering how in depth that script was about what Hannibal should be feeling/expressing. I'll have to ask my mom (when we re-watch the series) what she thinks Hannibal is feeling in that scene, 'cause I can't be the only one who doesn't think he's pitying her! I mean, I know now that he's SUPPOSED to be pitying her, but it just didn't translate that way for me, y'know? It makes me wonder what else he's done that was supposed to come off a different way. Maybe that's why Fuller says there's love and affection, when I see abuse? :S

There was a link put by Bryan and the production team online, which contains all the scripts for season 1.
I didn't use it and it was shut down after the end of season 1 but Bryan promised on twitter to make them available again soon!

Last edited by Ladyfuschia; 08-10-2013 at 03:13 PM
Old 08-10-2013, 03:06 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyfuschia (View Post)
There was a link put by Bryan and the production team online, which contains all the scripts for season 1.
I didn't use it and it was shut doww after the end of season 1 but Bryan promised on twitter to make them available again soon!
Yay . Thanks for telling us, Imane .
I can´t wait to read them .

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 08-11-2013, 09:14 AM
Banned

I revamped the OP but clearly it's not what i imagined it to be, so don't be too hard on me

I wanted to use gifsets for the top season 1 moments but i was blocked by the 35 images limit.
So instead i put two gifsets of them being happy/smiling and cozy.

However, If anyone is available to do or know where to find 5 little banners from their best scenes including one or 2 lines of dialogues, let me know!

The reasons why we like them part is empty: so send me ideas!

Same for the Extras parts: let me know if you want to add more references.

I wanted to use as most as possible Kendra and Ilda's arts and works because they are very talented and deserve to be put on the spotlight as special posters on this thread!

Thank you girls for let us use your creations!

And don't forget to send me your suggestions!