Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-02-2016, 06:54 PM
Elite Fan

Well it's on Netflix so but they are currently filming, filming was delayed so it took them longer than it should..

There's one thing in this world that makes me feel more alive. And that's you. 🌹 We're together. This is what living feels like.
Old 04-02-2016, 08:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, but is there a release date yet?
Old 04-03-2016, 02:19 PM
Elite Fan

No date, either late this year or 2017 we guess, you knoe Netflix

Know*

There's one thing in this world that makes me feel more alive. And that's you. 🌹 We're together. This is what living feels like.
Old 04-03-2016, 03:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Netlflix, that little bitch we love so much.

I remember we didn't get a date for Daredevil until it was like 2-3 months away from the premiere.
Old 04-04-2016, 11:26 AM
Elite Fan

Their shows are so good but they are too slow

Old 04-04-2016, 01:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I guess it's the downside of getting all episodes at once.
Old 04-04-2016, 02:41 PM
Elite Fan

Exactly also that others can spoil you

Had to improvise with the survivor othererwise it wasn't going anywhere

Old 04-05-2016, 01:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Good call, even though Jack >>> Alana.
Old 04-05-2016, 03:11 PM
Elite Fan

You and your Alana hate

Old 05-21-2016, 11:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 05-22-2016, 11:33 AM
Elite Fan

hi Ana how have you been

Old 05-22-2016, 11:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Last three days have been hell actually, my cat fell out of our 10th floor window. The doctor is confident on a full recovery and he's already so much better (didn't break a single paw, can you believe it?) but I can't fully relax until he's home with me.

FF has been helping me relax though. How are you?
Old 05-22-2016, 11:58 AM
Elite Fan

Aw how did he fell and do you know if he landed on his feet? My sisters' kitty went missing months ago we just have her daughter now it's weird because she always left and came back in a day but not that time..
Meanwhile my dog just trashed our clothes at night our towels, underwear etc, gotta love our big girl she never beheaves properly.. but she's good

Me? Same old same old

Old 05-22-2016, 12:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

We hadn't screened our windows yet and we never leave them open so it only took us one mistake and that happened. Once we realized he was gone (judging by the last I saw him and the time my roomate told me he couldn't find him it was 3-4 hours after the fall ) I looked down and saw a little black spot hiding in a few bushes and I asked our doorman to check, when he told me it was a black cat my pressure dropped, I was so sure I would get there and find his dead body. When I saw he had (apparently) only hurt his mouth, I was so fcking relieved I kept holding him in my arms and crying. Seriously, these past days have been too much, I tend to forget I have feelings and then stuff like this happens and I'm a hurricane of them.

Awn, dogs are crazy And so cute <3 I'm a cat person but I do love dogs too. There's one in my parents house, I got to name him so his name is Sucre
Old 05-22-2016, 12:16 PM
Elite Fan

Aw that reminds me when other of my sister's cat was killed last year, the stupid neighboor dog attacked her, she was always on the roof but that time she didn't fell well and she fell where the dog was and couldn't get away, the owner tried to stop the dog but he got bit and scratched by both, I saw her dying she was suffering so much but at least I'm glad my sister wasn't around to see her cat suffer like that, she really has terrible luck with cats. I had one from age 12 to 17 but after I lost him (he was sick and disappeared, he was a wild cat ) I never had any of my own again, don't want to replace him and still keep his pictures, meanwhile my sister had like 15 cats by now... lol.

Sucre do they know where that comes from? I almost called one of my dogs Alana we have 4, but only one is big