Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-24-2015, 08:33 PM
Elite Fan

There was a lot of tension in Venus in Fur and kinky stuff yet they never kiss, so it's more about the desire and teasing, that's why I need payback in Hannibal even if network sex scenes are basic as hell, they are just on top of one another kissing and there's not even thrusting network sex scenes are weird, kinda like soaps scenes..

Yeah, both pairings are sexual so I think we are getting some with Francis and Reba as well

There's one thing in this world that makes me feel more alive. And that's you. 🌹 We're together. This is what living feels like.
Old 04-25-2015, 07:44 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggie Greene (View Post)
There was a lot of tension in Venus in Fur and kinky stuff yet they never kiss, so it's more about the desire and teasing, that's why I need payback in Hannibal even if network sex scenes are basic as hell, they are just on top of one another kissing and there's not even thrusting network sex scenes are weird, kinda like soaps scenes..

Yeah, both pairings are sexual so I think we are getting some with Francis and Reba as well
Seriously??? LOL Basic as hell. They're not allowed to show thrusting on regular TV. But cable? Yes. No wonder I thought sex was just hugging/kissing naked. I thought that til I was like 14 or 15, lol, and when I found out there was penetration involved I was all DDDDDD: haha But that's true, I've never seen a gif of them kissing, but that's definitely a good way to torment the audience. xP At the very least, they'll kiss. I don't think it'd make sense for them to not have sex since they're supposed to be in love, but given Bryan's Hannigram obsession, they may not even focus on the W/M relationship too much.

Get it, gurrrl! xD Maybe that night when Richard complimented Rutina, it was because of their sex scene. xD He said she was dedicated/described it as a 14 hour acting shift. Maybe it was 14 hours of sex. Lucky Rutina. lulz

Stalk me:
My YouTube My Tumblr My AO3 My FanFiction.Net My Author Instagram
Old 04-25-2015, 10:40 AM
Elite Fan

yeah, network sex scenes are weird, no thrusting what even, it looks like they are just kissing covered up in sheets, lol

There's one thing in this world that makes me feel more alive. And that's you. 🌹 We're together. This is what living feels like.
Old 04-25-2015, 12:59 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggie Greene (View Post)
yeah, network sex scenes are weird, no thrusting what even, it looks like they are just kissing covered up in sheets, lol
I can understand, cuz I guess they assume children are more likely to see network shows opposed to cable? Which honestly makes no sense, but oh well. xD Also, there's the monetary aspect since they want you to pay more for "teh sexies." lol And thrusting's more obvious what's going on, so I guess they want to pretend ppl aren't actually having sex? xD I remember Bryan saying they were lucky to get away with Caroline arching her back in that Hannibloom sex scene, cuz it's obvious she was riding him. lol Though if I remember correctly, it was kind of funny since Hannibal was emotionless (as always) and looked like he was just lying there while Alana did all the work.

Stalk me:
Old 04-26-2015, 09:17 AM
Elite Fan

Old 04-27-2015, 09:32 AM
Obsessed Fan

*rolls around and bumps into everything* LOOK AT HOW MANY BUMPS I GIVE (I need to stop with the puns, sorry xD).

Stalk me:
Old 04-28-2015, 10:09 AM
Elite Fan

Old 05-01-2015, 09:52 PM
Obsessed Fan

Bumps again! x3

Stalk me:
Old 05-02-2015, 01:07 AM
Elite Fan

It counts so

Old 05-10-2015, 07:14 AM
Moderator Support Team

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 05-24-2015, 09:17 PM
Obsessed Fan

Richard Crispin Freakin' Armitage (“There’s been an influx of romantic story lines in...)

^Bryan seems obsessed with threesomes since he mentioned one in this interview, even though this season (thank God) won't be featuring any. But even so, I'm looking forward to seeing these two. Hopefully their interaction won't be abusive or horrible. :S

Stalk me:
Old 05-24-2015, 09:24 PM
Elite Fan

Bryan confirmed a sex scene, idk if I will ship this (there must be 0 abuse and chemistry)
but

Hopefully it's not weird, and I figured out Bryan wouldn't miss the opportunity to objectify Richard though

Old 05-25-2015, 02:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

Please add me
Old 05-25-2015, 03:50 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourburst (View Post)
Please add me
Added bb

Old 07-18-2015, 08:28 AM
Moderator Support Team

A Cluttered Attic - Show Me That You’re Human [x] 1. Skylar Grey -...

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide