Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-24-2008, 09:43 AM
Total Fan

I think Max parents would have understand if they knew at the beginning, but I'm not sure about Liz's parents. Not many parents would want their daughter get involved with aliens and danger caused by aliens, right?

What if Max and Liz didn't get caught when they "robbed" the convinient store in S3?
Old 11-24-2008, 05:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Who knows what havoc they could have caused in the search the ship. The ship may not have been made to disappear; and therefore Max may have been able to use it down the line. The Parker's would've gone on being oblivious; and wouldn't have Liz on a ban Max list. And boarding school may not have been adressed. Max may not have had the freedom to as he pleased since he wouldn't have had to move out of his family's home.

What if, Liz hadn't screwed up her Harvard interview. What if it had still been a real opportunity. What if she had actually gone in. In the aftermath of Max's "death" and Vermont. Do you think she would have still gone. Would Max have followed her?
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!
Jasper1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 10:09 AM
Elite Fan

I don't know if Harvard was still Liz's dream. She had seen too much, lived too much and this looked like a teenager's dream or a parents' dream. I think she would have been happy but might have feared the pressure it would have put on her, on her relationship with Max, had she been accepted to Harvard.

What if Kyle hadn't decided to leave with the gang in Graduation?

- Michael and Maria belong together (Thania St John, writer)
Icon : ?
xmag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 10:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

He would have probably stuck at the mechanic job for time as he may have worked his way through college; if that was his plan. Assuming Jim went back to the Sheriff department as "Graduation" depicted; he may have been able to afford college. He may have communicated with the gang through Isabel's dream-walks. He may have joined them eventually. But he could have been a good diversion to protect the group by staying in Roswell and seeing what was going down and not being in the sheriff department.

What if, Alex had gone to see Isabel earlier on the day he died. Would he have still died; would he have still broken through the mindwarp and try to confront Tess?
Old 11-26-2008, 09:59 AM
Elite Fan

I think that Isabel knew Alex well enough to see that he wasn't in his normal state and would have brought him to Max prompto! Therefore, leading to Max healing Alex and discovering that Tess had mindwarped him to decode the book. Leading to Max, Isabel and Michael never even thinking of leaving Earth in the Granolith. I like that scenario.

What if Nacedo hadn't been a traitor?

Old 11-26-2008, 10:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

He could have been helpful. On some level he was protecting them. But on another, he was evil. So if he wasn't a traitor; he could have helped them. And may have stayed alive longer to be able to let them know some of the stuff they were missing.

What if, Max and Michael hadn't crashed Isabel's honeymoon. Would Isabel have been strong enough to pull out of the Vilandra trance and keep Vilandra was taking control and going back to Antar? Or was Isabel too weak?
Old 11-28-2008, 11:15 AM
Elite Fan

Hmm, I think that Jessie would have managed to bring Isabel back. Had he known about what was going on and to follow Isabel to prevent her from leaving.

What if Michael and Max had killed Khivar's host?

Old 11-28-2008, 04:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Life could have become very complicated for Max and Michael; especially Max as he was already on a ban list from Utah until he was 21. He had those charges on armed robbery. Even though they were withdrawn. It would look bad if he was picked up in California on a murder charge. Since the body they would have killed from human. And Michael had arrests from Roswell; no charges. But they might have found out he was wanted for questioning. So yeah, they would have been in a lot of difficulties. And I am not sure they could of used their powers to help them.

What if, the all clear came after being on the road for awhile. Would the gang have gone back to Roswell. Would Isabel have gone to Jesse in Boston to patch up their marriage? Would Liz have gone to college somewhere; would Max have gone with her? What about Michael and Maria?

Last edited by Jasper1975; 11-28-2008 at 06:52 PM
Old 11-30-2008, 04:43 PM
Extreme Fan

What if, the all clear came after being on the road for awhile. Would the gang have gone back to Roswell. Would Isabel have gone to Jesse in Boston to patch up their marriage? Would Liz have gone to college somewhere; would Max have gone with her? What about Michael and Maria?

I'm sure the gang would have gone to Roswell to see their family.....I think that the marriage of Isabel and Jesse was history. I think they both moved on..........Since Max and Liz were married, I"m sure they would have gone to college together. I think that after a long argument, they would have come up with a plan that would include each other.

What if Kyle and dated Tess during season one? What impact would that have on the events of season two?
On a fateful September day.
KenL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 05:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Possible. Hard to know. If Tess was always going to betray them; she would have tone it regardless. No amount of romance would have prevented it. But she may have given up on the idea of Max if she fell for Kyle. And she might have grown to accept that her destiny wasn't Max. And that Max's destiny was Liz.

What if, Liz had run off to California with Max and helped him. Would Jeff have put the cops on them? What would have happened?
Old 12-01-2008, 09:55 AM
Elite Fan

Hmm, Liz wasn't 18, right? And Max was ? Because in that case, Jeff Parker could have gone to the police so that Max was arrested for kidnapping a minor, or dating a minor. All in all, it would have been very bad!

What if Cal had come to Roswell himself?

Old 12-01-2008, 04:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Given his hatred towards Max at the end of the episode. It could have been bad for Max and group. But then Kal might have helped. As he was their other protector.

What if, Liz hadn't come back from Florida in "Skin and Bones". What if no one knew where she was. Would Max and group tried to find her?
Old 12-02-2008, 10:29 AM
Elite Fan

Hmm, Max might. I mean, he was crazy about her. Maria and Alex had parents, school and I don't know if they would have been able to leave Roswell to find her. They would have used their ressources and internet to find her. Or good old investigation. But Max would have been desperate enough to go against his parents and leave to find her.

What if Maria's father had come back during season 2?

Old 12-02-2008, 12:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It would have been interesting to see how Maria would have reacted. It wasn't always clear when the father left. Whether Maria truly new him or not. But I think it could have added to her character; if he had come back or she had dealt with him in some function. Also we might have been able to see how Amy dealt with it. So much of the mother daughter interaction was that she had raised Maria almost single handed. So it would have been interesting.

What if, Valenti hadn't interrupted the gang in Las Vegas. How long would the gang have stayed. Could Max and Liz gained more progress. And would Kyle have eventually lost all his money instead of heading home with gains LOL?
Old 12-02-2008, 01:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

I think they would've all traveled back later that night and decided to celebrate their trip a little longer in the hotel room together; things between Max and Liz probably would've stayed unspoken, but some silent progression might have been made.

What if Alex had come back alive, just for one day, in season three?
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Crystal Clear is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread