Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-10-2005, 07:22 PM
New Fan

Top 9 fav and 1 least fav charactors!

Post your 1-10in order of who u love the most and ten being the one u dont like
and why u love em and see who agrees on wat

1: Michael Guerin--------come on gotta love a badboy on outside sensitive sweetheart on inside
2: Maria Deluca------ I love her wittiness, plus i love wen she sings she has such a wonderful voice
3: Max Evans-----soooo dreamy and mysterious, and serious i love it
4: Liz Parker---she is jus such a great actress
5: Isabel Evans---she can b such a bitch but deep inside she is a normal scared woman who needs to find herself
6: Nicholas----he may be bad but hes pretty cute
7; Jesse---i love a man in a suit, yummy
8: Alex: Always a good true friend wen u need him
9: Kyle.......funny and deep inside he touched me lol

10 Tess Harding-------Evil, god i cant stand the annoying, ****ty ones, who really only xcare fer wat they want

so wat do u all think?
Old 09-11-2005, 01:11 AM
Elite Fan

1 - Michael Guerin : Because he grew up a lot and became a good man
2 - Maria Deluca : Because she broke down Michael's stonewalls and because she was full of life
3 - Liz Parker : because she was a nice girl with the weight of the world on her shoulders
4 - Max Evans : because without him saving Liz, there wouldn't be a Roswell tv serie
5 - Isabel : because she was the feminine version of Michael, with her own stonewalls, but she loved her family
6 - Alex : because he was a great friend, and he saw Isabel as a human being, not just a sexy female
7 - Kyle : come on, buddha boy praying for sex ?
8 - Amy : she did her best to raise her daughter alone
9 - The sheriff : because he started as Max's enemy but was able to see that things weren't black or white

10 - Jesse : I don't like him. A Gary Stu.

- Michael and Maria belong together (Thania St John, writer)
Icon : ?
Old 09-11-2005, 06:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

1.) Isabel: She is just such a cool person and mainly because I'm exactly like her (have before even started watching Roswell). I can be cold on the outside, afraid of letting people too close but deep down I have a soft side that I don't like anyone to see. And come on she's the Christmas Nazi!

2.) Kyle: Come on it's Buddha Boy! He is so funny when the occasion calls for it.

3.) Max: He's the shy guy "the one behind the tree" whereas I'm a shy girl.

4.) Liz: Love her personality.

5.) Michael: He's a bad boy and a smart...what's not to like right?

6.) Valenti: He's a good human protector to the kids. He's the evil adversary who turns out to be a faithful companion.

7.) Alex: He's got the humor thing going on.

8.) Tess: She can be a... when need be but at the same time she was the one who opened the Pod Squad up to their other halfs. Sure she killed Alex and betrayed the group and became the evil adversary but I sort of enjoyed that.

9.) Maria: Can be quite annoying but an annoying quality that you sometimes just love.

10.) Jesse: Not my favorite person since he just came in out of the blue and got married to Isabel. I always found their relationship funny, in a good way I guess. (I think Isabel and Michael should've gotten together, but I'm a hopeless Cliffhanger. If not them I think Iz should've gotten together /c Kyle.)
Emma♥Neal
Closed Thread   Post New Thread