Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-08-2020, 10:30 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by starryeyesxx (View Post)
Aww, so sweet of her to talk about Roswell like that... especially after how the show & a lot of the fans treated her
it was interesting to see Katims get a shoutout
Old 10-08-2020, 11:37 AM
Master Fan

I have seen both Jason and Emilie liking each other’s posts and commenting.....my favorite was the pic Emilie posted of her and Colin Hanks together back during Roswell and Jason commented Love you both (insert heart emojis) and a hash tag #splash2 since colin is a ringer for his father Oh my heart to see these too!! Emilie responded to Jason’s comment laughing totally!

hence the best thread name !,!
Old 10-08-2020, 01:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

We have already got more exhanges between them on instagram than I thought that we would
Old 10-08-2020, 01:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

True. I did not expect it. We get to see them interact in a way we never got to see when the show was on the air.
Old 10-08-2020, 01:48 PM
Master Fan

I would think Jason was good with her as he always seems so professional in his projects. Also he is a bit older then her which at the time was a significant age difference! Could you imagine though that scene that they had to film in the science class .....they could not have known each other that long !!!

So glad they are still in contact.
Old 10-08-2020, 04:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

And being that Emilie was barely legal when she first came on the show must've been weird too.
Old 10-08-2020, 06:44 PM
Master Fan

Jason was the oldest I think....

Wow, I just checked ages and Jason is about 8 years older then Emilie! He’s actually closer in age to the actress who played Maria’s mom (she’s only four years older ) and Ms Topolsky (about 1.5 years older then Jason ).
Old 10-08-2020, 07:44 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Yes I think Jason was about 25 or 26 when he was on Roswell. Emilie was 18 when she was on the show. So no wonder Jason made her feel safe and took care of her on set.

She talked about this in the Dramauniversity Zoom Chat she did back in May.

Quote:
That show [Roswell] in general him especially but really everyone that was like my even though I had done a bit of Beastmaster that was really like my first thing and that was my acting class, in a sense of how a set really works and how it works here because obvisiousy it is a little different in every country
and um he really took care of me you know, because like
I had just turned eighteen and think he is like six years older then me something like that, that you know I felt very protected and safe on that set and a lot of that I attribute to Jason. So thanks Jason!"
-Emilie de Ravin
So glad they are still in touch to this day!
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Old 10-08-2020, 08:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
He’s actually closer in age to the actress who played Maria’s mom (she’s only four years older )
I think she & Topolsky looks more than 4 years older, sorry to say
Old 10-09-2020, 03:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

If there was any awkwardness with their age gap it definitely never showed on screen
Old 10-09-2020, 07:07 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Yep, and they acted the hell out of that scene.
Old 10-09-2020, 09:54 AM
Master Fan

You could see from that audition video their chemistry was off the chart!
Old 10-09-2020, 11:14 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I love the audition so much. And Emilie's little smile at the end. Sad that whoever was in charge didn't harness that sizzle more often.
Old 10-09-2020, 09:08 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

So good! I want them to work together again so bad!
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Old 10-10-2020, 05:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Me too, it would have been really interesting to see their chemistry if they were playing different kinds of characters where they could use it a bit more