Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-07-2018, 03:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Rebel Alliance #272: 'Time cast a spell on you, but you won't forget me'

Because the fans of Max & Tess were fighting such overwhelming odds,
they called themselves the Rebel Alliance - like in Star Wars.

Do you ever get signals?
Moments.

Where you connect with someone and there's no mistaking what's going on.
Like no matter who you may be with, or what you may think, that you and
this other person are destined to be together.

Fan Videos
To Whom It May Concern, Goodbye My Lover,
Everything, Evening on the Ground,
Links
Emilie De Ravin Board
Jason Behr Board
Bandbabe's Tomato Soup Online

“At that time I was an eighteen year old beginner and Roswell was my first big acting job.
I asked Jason and the others for advices all the time and I asked them to tell me how things work.
He was very supportive and a good friend.

- Emilie de Ravin

Old 03-07-2018, 08:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

tftnt!

Old 03-08-2018, 08:37 AM
Fan Forum Legend

the most beautiful OP

thank you for all the hard work you put into it.
Old 03-08-2018, 09:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

YW guys

It does feel good to get the new OP in
Old 03-08-2018, 07:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

and all the gifs of their important moments make me happy
Old 03-08-2018, 10:42 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

I LOVE the opening thread! Final get to use this opening art! Great job everyone!

Found a great behing the scenes photo of Emilie from Heart Of Mine.

I think it is Colin or Jason with her in the photo.

http://www.angelfire.com/emo2/edr_by...s_behind01.jpg

Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Old 03-08-2018, 11:31 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

We have to add this to the opening post! Jason talks about Emilie! Its from an AOL Chat he did back in 2000.

Matt Wagner: “We love you here in Australia. Do you ever plan to visit Australia to promote ‘Roswell’?”

Jason Behr: Thank you very much. Thank you. Australia. The girl {Emilie de Ravin} who plays Tess is actually from Australia. And we have one of our crew ladies is from Australia, and they were both telling me that I have to go down there and see the country. And at some point, I would love to come down there, if they would have me, you know, to promote the show or just to take a vacation.
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
Old 03-09-2018, 04:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

I can't see the pic you posted....

Also, I'm not sure about that quote. He just mentions Emilie, he's not really talking about her
Old 03-09-2018, 08:30 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

He does say in the quote how they talk about Austalia and how she wants him to visit. Its one o the first times I found a quote where Jason is talking about Emilie.

I posted a link to the photo. Maybe that will work.
Old 03-09-2018, 09:29 AM
Fan Forum Legend

The photo isn't showing up for me either

I'm also of the mind that, while the quote is nice and for Emilie being mentioned, it's not really a quote about her or their friendship/ the MT relationship. It's more about Jason talking about travel destinations.
Old 03-09-2018, 11:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

It is nice to see him talking about her in general, but I'd want it to be more about him praising her or talking positively about the Max/Tess relationship to go in the OP
Old 03-09-2018, 03:00 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

I know I am seaching for something where Jason mentions Emilie. I am checking old articles to see if he mentions her.
Old 03-09-2018, 05:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by starryeyesxx (View Post)
It is nice to see him talking about her in general, but I'd want it to be more about him praising her or talking positively about the Max/Tess relationship to go in the OP
Same, saying something about her acting talent or how nice it was to work with her.
Old 03-09-2018, 10:25 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Yes I would love to find something like that.

This quote crasks me up and is so true. It's from an article Emilie did for Seventeen Magazine in 2000.

We so should add it to the opening post.

http://www.angelfire.com/droid/edr_b...ticles2000.htm

Question: Tess shook things up between Max and Liz (Shiri Appleby) last spring. Did you get hate mail?

Emilie: No. I think viewers realize that Tess came on the show with a purpose: To tell Max, Isabelle and Michael what they must do to keep our species alive.

Last edited by Roswell 10/2/00; 03-09-2018 at 10:34 PM
Old 03-10-2018, 07:50 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I feel like with OPs less is more, and it's perfect the way it is. We have a nice Emilie quote in there already, one more positive about her time on the show, so adding more is redundant imo.