Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-10-2005, 11:21 AM
Absolute Fan

Rebel Alliance #229: WMD free since #1, or are we....

THE REBEL ALLIANCE: MAX/TESS 'SHIPPERS

The Rebel Alliance, are the Max and Tess 'shippers. We like Max and Tess as a couple and we talk about that (among other things.) Some of our views may not be popular, but this thread is the place we have been given to express them. So if you don't like it, there
are other places to go where you can express it. That place is not here. If you don't 'ship Max and Tess we're fine with that and we love everyone to post here no matter what you support. But this is a Rebel thread, it's what we talk about and it's hard to feel comfortable expressing that when you have to be careful about "stepping" on anyones toes.

Please keep in mind...

As with all threads this one is moderated. Roswell_Rawker and Dreamer 4 Ever are the kickass mods that have been assigned to us. But we are sure that other mods are also keeping an eye on us.

Don't bash our ideas or what we support.

Don't bash our ideas or what we support. Just in case you didn't get that the first time.

Don't bash our ideas or what we support. Just in case you didn't get that the first and second time. It's not what the Rebels are about and not what Roswell is about either.

Links

Earthling's Site, On Fire

Emilie De Ravin Board

Jason Behr Board

The Rebel Board -> No, it's not a mindwarp: You can't register for this board anymore... but you'll find tons of great fan fiction about our favourite royal couple.

Bandbabe's Tomato Soup Online-- Rebel fanfic!

Just Another Random Roswell Page-- LoveKills site, featuring wallpapers, videos, and fanfic!

The first person to post on page 21 is the starter of a new Rebel Thread. However if it's a special number you can call it. If you do get post 300 and don't want to do it, someone else will help you out gladly.

If you're a newbie, introduce yourself.. we love fresh ideas and fresh blood ... anyone who loves Max and Tess and Roswell is cool to us.

Please please (for the love of god) please! post your Max and Tess pic's, poetry, thoughts, theories and admiration pronto!

TESS FANS: READ THIS.
Hey there! If you are reading this you are obviously a Tess fan. We bet you were even directed here by a mod. If you're new to the Ros1 boards you've probably noticed and experienced the insane amounts of negativity our favorite fictional character has
generated. (Pretty impressive, isn't it?) Well negativity no more! You are now safely within the bounds of The Rebel Alliance. Sure, we're Max and Tess shippers but above all we're the biggest Tess fans around. So hang around, you'll find no one critizing our favorite evil lying manipulative skanky Antarian Queen. In fact, we embrace her. We want to be exactly like her when we grow up.

Whether you be Rebounder, Fifth Wheeler, Mindwarper, Catfighter, etc. etc. etc. you'll always be welcomed here.

But if you're still wigged at the thought of hanging with Rebels, you can always head over to the land of Chocolate and Sunshine otherwise known as the...

Emilie De Ravin Board

You'll find the above mentioned UC Tess ships with *gasp* their own threads, news about the upcoming projects of Emilie, a whole mess of Hussies (Tess Fans) talking, yapping and sometimes lamenting about Roswell or anything else. If you're a Tess fan, you'll definitely feel at home there.

And finally, say it with me... It's just a tv show!

Link to thread #228

Rebel on!

Old 08-10-2005, 11:33 AM
Absolute Fan

First post!!

This space for all the relevant smilies etc
Old 08-10-2005, 01:32 PM
Elite Fan

Congratulation on the new thread. Huh, one question : what does the WMD in the title stand for ?

- Michael and Maria belong together (Thania St John, writer)
Icon : ?
Old 08-10-2005, 02:57 PM
Absolute Fan

Weapons of Mass destruction
Old 08-10-2005, 03:26 PM
Passionate Fan

Whoops! I thought it was Women of Mass Destruction.....

Thanks for the new thread, Dobs!
Old 08-10-2005, 09:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

does a canopener count as a WMD?
Old 08-10-2005, 11:38 PM
Dedicated Fan

new thread. Glad to see the rebel love hasn't died.
Old 08-11-2005, 07:39 AM
Master Fan

You don't know how fiesty I can be!

People doubt my determination....and well, stubborness

at how OT we got there for a while on the tail end of the last thread

I finally got the dvds. I was disappointed with the whole fact that there wasn't a hole season But surprised HOW MUCH Inara/Mal time there was. I really really never liked those two
Damon/Elena Jeremy/Anna TEAM ANNA TEAM DAMON
Old 08-11-2005, 11:30 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Rebel Alliance #229: WMD free since #1, or are we....
Jesus, don't tease George W.! *hides*

Thanks for starting our new thread, Dobson.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse
does a canopener count as a WMD?

Depends on how often you use it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayta
But surprised HOW MUCH Inara/Mal time there was. I really really never liked those two
I love them* when they snark at each other non-stop - but they do tend to get lame sometimes when written by Joss. I love, love, love that little eyeroll which Morena uses to express "I love you so - but why do you have to be an embarrassing fool!?!" without words. She does it in the Serenity trailer, too. Speaking of which... Have you all seen the UK trailer? It's even better.

*"Love them" not in an overly 'shippy way. Just thought I'd clarify... this is Fan Forum, after all.

Mone, Rebel Woman of Mass Destruction (Hee.)
Old 08-11-2005, 12:08 PM
Master Fan

Mone Say it ain't so! No, my couples are ALL UC It's so bad. I don't know why I love the show when I don't frankly like ANY of the couples they hint at I guess that's how well the characters are written. I love each of them individually. But not in the prospective couples.

1. River/Jayne (heehee, he's gruff and she's the weird girl who is more powerful than imaginable )
2. Mal/Kaylee (they just fit)
3. Inara/Simon (cause well he was never a complete idiot in front of her and she could definitely take him...under her wing )
Old 08-11-2005, 12:09 PM
Master Fan

Mone Say it ain't so! No, my couples are ALL UC It's so bad. I don't know why I love the show when I don't frankly like ANY of the couples they hint at I guess that's how well the characters are written. I love each of them individually. But not in the prospective couples.

1. River/Jayne (heehee, he's gruff and she's the weird girl who is more powerful than imaginable )
2. Mal/Kaylee (they just fit)
3. Inara/Simon (cause well he was never a complete idiot in front of her and she could definitely take him...under her wing )

Oh, but this is a Rebel thread. So.... Go Rebels!
Old 08-11-2005, 01:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
oh it def. counts then
Old 08-11-2005, 06:11 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mone

Hope you don't have a gun.
Old 08-12-2005, 04:50 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hi, gang. Been so busy I'm way out of touch. Thanks to all the raves about Veronica Mars, I'm going to watch it in five minutes. I've only seen one episode so I don't know what I think yet. As for Lost and all the hoopla, I've actually enjoyed not being on edge waiting to see who will get killed next. When the new season starts, I don't think I'll be able to get as excited about it as I was last year. It's a great story but I want to know more about the island. Kind of like with Roswell. I wanted to know more about Antar and the backstory of the aliens. I was never satisfied with what little was revealed.

This is the first summer I haven't had time to watch Roswell over again. Strange feeling.

The WMD describes our aliens very well, especially Tess. Makes me think of her fireball consuming the Skins.
Old 08-12-2005, 04:50 PM
Master Fan

We're WMD free? Really?

Jeez, and the WMD's were the only reason I even joined this freakin' thread.

Weak, dude. I feel cheated.

Max and Tess RULE!

...yeah. Just keeping it slightly on topic.

And just because I have this STUPID FRIKKIN' SONG stuck in my head...I share it with y'all. 'Cause it kinda fits M/T, I think.

"The Blowers Daughter"

And so it is
Just like you said it would be
Life goes easy on me
Most of the time
And so it is
The shorter story
No love, no glory
No hero in her sky

I can't take my eyes off of you
I can't take my eyes off you
I can't take my eyes off of you