Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-07-2014, 06:22 AM
Passionate Fan

Hiya Poolies

Kimmie...glad you eventually got your card and little pressie. That's a shame about your foot but as Indy said "it's only two months"

I did watch Star Crossed because it's about aliens. I tried not to think of the Roswell connection, didn't think the leads had much chemistry, but then again there'll never be another Liz & Max The season one version of Liz & Max of course not the crap they gave us afterwards. Liz was made to be a door mat in S3 and JB looked liked he was on drugs all that season, he was so thin and drawn looking. Everything I liked about the character and actor from S1 was sucked out of him after KHO got her claws in him

CC...glad you're feeling better and the rest of the family are on the mend. I had the flu bad for about three weeks, it really wipes you out

Indy...Glad you're enjoying your spring break and the weather has got better over with you. You're such a sweetie looking after your daughter and grandson, I bet you spoiled them Good luck with the playroom, I bet he'll love it.

Kerry...nice to see you dropping by babe and I enjoyed our chat the other night/morning, thanks for ringing. I've finished your itinierary, well what I think will make a good one. I will email it to you so you can see what you think

See you all later

Dawnie
Old 04-07-2014, 06:25 AM
Passionate Fan

Oh and the alien boy in Star Crossed saved the human girl's friend not her but he did do it for her so same thing I supposed
Old 04-07-2014, 12:04 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThereYoullBe (View Post)
Let me know how you like Chrome when you get used to it Reggie.

What problems are you having with Firefox, cause it's been difficult to me lately?

Hope you're doing okay. I'm going to be dying my hair golden brown, light golden brown. I love that color, used it before.
It usually takes FireFox a minute or two to load FanForim, occasionally with false starts and incomplete loads.
Chrome had the whole thing up in about five seconds. That's over dial-up, BTW.
It imported all my settings and password(s) that quick, too. I haven't been everywhere I usually go, but it's definitely promising.

I'm doing OK. Got another couple of resumes out the door last week; no reply.
I finally got my (riding) mower running. I think it was the cold weather affecting the battery, at least in part. Anyway, I got at and mowed my front yard real short, shorter than I always do, to clear out the dead grass and mulch up the leaves that have fallen since I stopped mowing last fall. The lawn was smothered with them in places, and what with the snow I couldn't do much about it. Now the yard's been cleared, mulched, and the mulch has been rained into the soil.
It actually looks pretty good, except for where the grass hasn't "woken up" yet. My late Father planted this Zoyzia grass 40 years ago. It's thick during the summer, but at the first sign of cold weather it turns into a brown mat and stays that way until it gets warm. It's not warm yet. It's about 40 out, and raining.

If a blond dyes her hair dark, they call it "artificial intelligence". But what is it, if a brunette dyes her hair blond? Inquiring mindless want to know.
But at least you have hair. Always did like longer hair, on a woman. Not so much on a guy... although I'll admit to growing a pony tail once. The worst thing was, it was about as big around as a pencil. I've grown a beard a couple of winters, too; but they never looked good. O Well... they were at least warm.
Old 04-07-2014, 04:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I just saw an ad for Star Crossed. There was a dark haired girl meeting "the family." I immediately thought of Roswell & Twilight.
Haven't seen it before now.

Spring Break is over. Back to school.
Things went well today.
Old 04-10-2014, 10:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Star Crossed is on the probably cancelled list right now. Just saw that last night.

Indy, how are the kids? Better?

How's school going? Are you glad to be back?

Thanks Reggie. I'm having lots of trouble with malware. I keep having to get rid of it.

Sounds like you've been busy.

Dawnie, it's awesome! The card and that!

Foot is doing better. Fell yesterday and thought I rebroke it, cause I landed on it, but I got x=rays and didn't. Just hurt worse than when I broke it.

Kim
Old 04-11-2014, 05:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Don't fall, Bunnykins!
Take care of that foot.

Dawn.....it's like old times that you brought back the old S.D. smilie!
All we need is a and we'll have them both.

School is O.K. I'm ready for summer break.
Old 04-13-2014, 02:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hello?

It was so pretty this week-end. My daffodils are blooming. Now I hear on the weather radio that there is a chance for snow showers and cold temps Tuesday.
Old 04-14-2014, 04:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Indy I was just thrilled nothing broke again. So, I'm happy.

Being much careful now.

I forgot about the SD smiles!!!!

Sorry Indy. I'm back.

Same here Indy! Warm and daffodils!

We're getting severe storms starting around midnight, and then tomorrow night a hard freeze. No snow, but covering up the plants night for sure.

I hope you don't get more snow.

Kim
Old 04-15-2014, 05:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Happy Easter Week!!

Kim
Old 04-15-2014, 08:33 PM
Addicted Fan

THIS PAGE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

Happy Tax Day!
(and it's snowing... again. )
Old 04-16-2014, 07:59 PM
Addicted Fan

A Roswell reunion (of sorts)?

Wow.

Any one here from Texas? I think we need someone there...
Old 04-18-2014, 05:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Everyone have a wonderful Good Friday.

Kim
Old 04-18-2014, 07:01 PM
Loyal Fan

Happy Easter everyone.

Is everything closed in the US and UK on Good Friday like it is here?
Do you get a public holiday for Good Friday and Easter Monday?

It's Saturday here and I'm off to see my Aussie Rules team Sydney Swans play. We haven't been playing very well this season. Hopefully they can turn that around today.
Old 04-18-2014, 07:02 PM
Loyal Fan

Happy Easter everyone.

It's Saturday here and I'm off to see my Aussie Rules team Sydney Swans play. We haven't been playing very well this season. Hopefully they can turn that around today.
Old 04-18-2014, 07:36 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kooba (View Post)
Happy Easter everyone.

Well, the banks and Government offices get off. The stock markets took off Friday; not sure about Monday. Schools usually get both off, unless they need to make up for snow days (days the school is closed due to heavy snow).

Grocery stores and malls are open, of course.

We had Maundy Thursday services at our Church, and the local group of (Presbyterian) Churches had a Good Friday service tonight. I was in the Choirs for both, And of course whe have Easter Sunday to sing for as well - two anthems!

Happy Easter to All,
and to All a Good Night!