Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-21-2005, 01:38 PM
Extreme Fan

The "Questions for Roswell Experts" Thread...

Hi Guys! I am kinda new to fanforum.com I guess even though I joined a while ago because I rarely come on. I don't know if I am just allowed to start a thread like this or if you guys have any special rules about it. Anyways. I :LOVE: ROSWELL!!! I am so mad that it's off the air! I made this thread for people like me who have a question or two.

I was watching some of the episodes (original music included) and I came across a song that I LOVED
!!! The problem was I didn't know what it was.

Maybe you guys can help me name or figure out this song or the singer ok... its the part in season 2 episode 18 "It's Too Late and It's Too Bad" where Liz is about to head on a plane to Sweden and Max and Tess are about to sleep together. The song goes something like this:

When I look at you
It's like an answered prayer
It's like a thousand prayers have just been answered

I wanna give you all I own
My family, friends, my home
But without love, it means nothing

Where... this love goes
I will follow
I will follow
Anywhere... this love goes
If we follow
I want to follow

I tried googling the lyrics and going to lyrics site, but I can't find them anywhere! If you could help me that would be SOOO awesome!!!

Thanks in advance, and if you can't figure it out, thanks anyways!
If you know the song/singer could you post it on here and/or PM me please!? I appreciate it!

~Sara~
Remember us?
Pretty Girl Boyfriend
Old 09-21-2005, 01:56 PM
Elite Fan

Hi Sara,

You might wanna try the Roswell DVD Music Identifcation Thread I believe the song is called Where This Love Goes by Sherryi Youngward

Jen
[Edward & Bella] [Rob & Kristen] [Tyler & Ally] [Max & Liz] [Nathan & Haley] [Sawyer & Kate]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread