Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-12-2004, 10:41 PM
Addicted Fan

Repost (test) of the Afternoon Delight

Imagestation has been having problems and they wouldn't admit it. So I'm moving away from them.
Old 02-12-2004, 10:47 PM
Master Fan

Well I finally took more codiene and I'm feeling it [img]smilies/spineyes.gif[/img] [img]smilies/yawn.gif[/img]

Alarm set for 9:00...check
VCR set for 10-3...check

Night all [img]smilies/sleep.gif[/img]

Lori
Old 02-12-2004, 10:51 PM
Master Fan

LTL- Yup, I'm back...still exhausted but I had a hellacious day today! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Driving to Richmond...I hope you leave early! Traffic is a nightmare, I head that way every night! Tell son #2 I said hi!

BE- Nice AD!

BTW, [img]smilies/birthday.gif[/img] Howdy!

I'm off to bed! I have to endure another day of torture but I 'll try to sneak in and catch up! Man are you guys fast! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 02-12-2004: Message edited Mariael311 ]
Old 02-12-2004, 10:59 PM
Extreme Fan

Give a cheer, both loud and rowdy.
Celebrate the date with Howdy.
Wishes flowing hale and hearty.
For her cyber birthday party.

Can't be there to wish you well, so it will have to be through cyberspace and this thread. Wishing you a wonderfilled year.
Old 02-12-2004, 11:00 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by LTL:
<STRONG>WildH: GMTA! [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

</STRONG>
Heehee!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/yawn.gif[/img]
Lifer #1
Old 02-12-2004, 11:03 PM
Master Fan

Another Japanese site...

[ 02-12-2004: Message edited LongTimeFan ]
“I’m drawn more towards independent-minded things because I think that’s where the most interesting stories are. But, it doesn’t really matter to me if it’s a big-budget thing, or a small little bare-bones movie that I have to pay to be in. For me, it’s more about the story and the character than anything else.”
~ Jason Behr
Old 02-12-2004, 11:05 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by LongTimeFan:
<STRONG>Here with Me at the end of ER is just WRONG!</STRONG>
WHAT????? How dare them!!! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]

WildH and LTL: :slap:

[ 02-12-2004: Message edited *Vicki* ]
Old 02-12-2004, 11:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Vicki*:
<STRONG>

WHAT????? How dare them!!! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]</STRONG>
That's what I said - it didn't even fit the couple they used it for - not to me anyway. They could have used it for a different couple who it seems to fit better. I can't say more because I don't want to spoil anything further. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
“I’m drawn more towards independent-minded things because I think that’s where the most interesting stories are. But, it doesn’t really matter to me if it’s a big-budget thing, or a small little bare-bones movie that I have to pay to be in. For me, it’s more about the story and the character than anything else.”
~ Jason Behr
Old 02-12-2004, 11:21 PM
LTL
Master Fan

Liz: You're right -- it probably would have fit the storyline of the other couple better, but I just liked the turmoil and emotion it conveyed and thought it fit the couple it was played with for that.

I'm so distraught over the Gomez song being cut from the DVDs that this barely fazed me.

OOTW: I didn't realize Miracle was out yet -- I want to see that, too, and relive that hockey game. Er, I mean, see that hockey game for the first time. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Beddy-bye time!

Night, all!

[img]smilies/abduct.gif[/img]
Old 02-12-2004, 11:22 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Vicki*
<STRONG> I e-mailed Amazon asking what the deal was and they said it was because I choose the super saver so they won't send it until 3-5 days after it's released or some BS like that. If it ain't here on Tues, I am going to Costco. They have them for $36.99! I could save another $5! .
</STRONG>
[img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] Vicki, I chose super saver, too. [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] The DVD is only $39.99 at Costco? I know where I might be on February 17th. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Does anyone know Amazons return policy? ...and Vicki, of course we want our behr nekkid Jason..., but would you kick a bare nekkid Nick out for eating crackers in bed??? I think not. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Quote:
<STRONG> Now if gravity were a man we'd all BE PERKY
</STRONG>
Vicki, I remember perky.... at least I think I do.

Quote:
<STRONG>I was wondering why you were walking around with Balloon Boo....
</STRONG>
Ahhh, thats where I remember perky from. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I just had to be careful to keep away from people with pins. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] That would have deflated my ego... and much more. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by Tekgirl:

<STRONG>Yeah, but Lori, youre ill and your brain is addled by codeine..... ITA, Spam, where are our Max and Liz? Fox never got what was the heart of Roswell - and Fox still doesnt.
</STRONG>
Quote:

<STRONG>
I figured it out! LORI did the website! It's so UC that is the only explaination!</STRONG>
Vicki, you are so right. Why didnt I realize that right away?

Quote:

<STRONG>
I think I am going back to my earlier conclusion.....BLAME IT ON LORI! I bet she paid the guy off or she is the reviewer
</STRONG>
Yeah, its all Loris fault. Shes the one to blame.

Quote:
Originally posted by Lori R:

<STRONG>Tek and Vicki who me? Do you actually think I would go messing with some guy into fixing the Fox Roswell web site so it leaned UC?
Now would I do a thing like that?
</STRONG>
Uh, yeah, Lori. I do. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Belle & Vicki, next year we need name tags that put both the posting name and the RL name. Its all Loris fault. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by Lori R:

<STRONG>
Tek I would never ask 'D' to a wedding shower! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Now a shower.... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Okay, so I won't do that either [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
Lori, why not? Coaches should be squeaky clean role models. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Someone has to scrub his back..... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Time for cough syrup and codeine. Ill have to catch up on the new thread tomorrow. Were already on page 3??? It seems like old times all of a sudden. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Vicki, thanks for starting the new thread.

[ 02-12-2004: Message edited Tekgirl ]
Old 02-12-2004, 11:33 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by LTL:
<STRONG>

OOTW: I didn't realize Miracle was out yet -- I want to see that, too, and relive that hockey game. Er, I mean, see that hockey game for the first time. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Beddy-bye time!

Night, all!

[img]smilies/abduct.gif[/img]</STRONG>
It came out on Friday. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] We should have gone to see it last weekemnd. Of course Steve would have killed me if I saw it without him. I bought him the press kit for the movie while we were in LA. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Tek The DVD is $36.99 at Costco. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I never said I wouldn't take Nick, just Jason would be my first choice. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

LTL: Don't you feel better, we are picking on Lori tonight. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Tek: Are you still online?
Old 02-12-2004, 11:51 PM
Master Fan

Me again [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Do we definitely know what songs are NOT on the S1 Disk? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Off to bed...again [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/sleep.gif[/img]

Lori
Old 02-13-2004, 06:16 AM
Extreme Fan

Yeah, what songs aren't on the DVD's? Gomez isn't on it? Geez...

Jacki: I don't know why you can't see the pictures, sorry. They look okay to me. I also posted a few on the BAT thread here on FF. I'm too lazy to go to the BAT board! lol! I watched Devon on Tru Calling last night. I don't know if it's me or what, but he seems to just "walk" through his parts.

Off to get ready for work, have a good day all!

Marilyn
Old 02-13-2004, 06:35 AM
Loyal Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Happy Friday the 13th to ya!!! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

L2TM I cant see your pic either [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]

Mariael311 Glad you made it home and [img]smilies/birthday.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Ok catch up later gotta do some work [img]smilies/chase.gif[/img]

Randi
Old 02-13-2004, 06:38 AM
Elite Fan

L2TM don't worry, I am having the same problem, I might use another site instead [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/chase.gif[/img] to work [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] At least its payday and Rosday and 3-day weekend coming!!!
[Edward & Bella] [Rob & Kristen] [Tyler & Ally] [Max & Liz] [Nathan & Haley] [Sawyer & Kate]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread