Fan Forum Star

yay for new thread!

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 10-08-2006, 01:01 PM
Part-Time Fan

Majandra on pg2...no..no...no

Hey guys

Hope you have all had a good weekend. See Marieh Delfino was out this weekend, wish it had been Majandra though I just want to see some more pics of her, I know we had some recently but once you get some you want more...right

I have been reading through Majandra's bio on her official site and she appears to come from a pretty priviliged background. The reason I mention it is that you would never know that would you from looking at her and how she lives her life. What I'm trying to say, rather badly , is that she seems really down to earth and well....normal. Not a 'spolit brat', IT tye of girl...am I making sense

Only you can know what’s best for you – always...Majandra Delfino
Old 10-08-2006, 01:07 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokie (View Post)
Majandra on pg2...no..no...no

Hey guys

Hope you have all had a good weekend. See Marieh Delfino was out this weekend, wish it had been Majandra though I just want to see some more pics of her, I know we had some recently but once you get some you want more...right

I have been reading through Majandra's bio on her official site and she appears to come from a pretty priviliged background. The reason I mention it is that you would never know that would you from looking at her and how she lives her life. What I'm trying to say, rather badly , is that she seems really down to earth and well....normal. Not a 'spolit brat', IT tye of girl...am I making sense
Majandra was on page 2 the horror

I am really hoping that MAD will attend the bowling bat this year
They have invited her but she hasn't answerd yet I wanna see new pics of our pixie queen

You make sense Majandra really seems down to earth Not letting her fame get to her head
Old 10-08-2006, 03:38 PM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks somewhere87 I was kinda rambling on a little there and struggling to make my point

Oh I hope that Majandra goes to the BAT too, she has been to all the others has she not It would be really cool to see some new pics of her. Hopefully Nick and Brendan go to and we can have a mini reunion. Awwww I have my fingers crossed for that, I really love those guys together

BTW...I L O V E your avie They were just such a beautiful/hot looking couple .

Last edited by Smokie; 10-08-2006 at 03:46 PM
Old 10-09-2006, 12:06 AM
Elite Fan

I didn't know about her background.

- Michael and Maria belong together (Thania St John, writer)
Icon : ?
Old 10-09-2006, 12:09 AM
Loyal Fan

My friend told me that Marieh got fugged on Go Fug Yourself, but they didn't mention her name or anything.

Anyway, I don't think any of the Roswell actors have confirmed yet (well the last time I checked the thread) and the event isn't far away.
'From day one, from the moment I kidnapped you and stole your car.....I knew you were the girl for me. I never wanted anyone else.....I still don't. Just... Wherever I'm goin', whatever I'm doin', just know I'll always love you.'
~ Michael Guerin to Maria Deluca in 'Graduation'
♥ Michael & Maria - because she was the only one he wanted to be with ♥
Old 10-09-2006, 12:10 AM
Absolute Fan

I think BF had said if he could he would
Old 10-09-2006, 01:23 AM
Loyal Fan

I hope so, it was really neat last year to see Maj, Brendan, Nick, Shiri and Devon together.
'From day one, from the moment I kidnapped you and stole your car.....I knew you were the girl for me. I never wanted anyone else.....I still don't. Just... Wherever I'm goin', whatever I'm doin', just know I'll always love you.'
Old 10-09-2006, 01:37 AM
Absolute Fan

I really hopes she comes
Old 10-09-2006, 09:18 AM
Part-Time Fan

Yep....me too

If she does I wonder if she will bowl this year. She didn't last year did she? though Devon did and Majandra supported him . I think she was getting over a bad cold or something cause they left early too.

I have lost count of the times I have watched her HMHY clips, she is hilarious. I hope we eventually get this show over here.

How do you guys think the Lucy and Dave storyline will progress or how would you like it to progress?

Old 10-09-2006, 09:50 AM
Loyal Fan

I'd just be happy for her to become a regular. It'd be a kooky funny sort of love story.
Old 10-09-2006, 11:34 AM
Part-Time Fan

Super kooky

Blimey....it's super slow on FF today

Old 10-09-2006, 02:13 PM
Part-Time Fan

I'd love to see Lucy confront the shrink (can't remember the name of Ted's character) about his take on her relationship with Dave, maybe he tells Dave to dump her and she goes off on him - that would be 'must see tv!'
Old 10-09-2006, 03:01 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chloebroefan (View Post)
I'd love to see Lucy confront the shrink (can't remember the name of Ted's character) about his take on her relationship with Dave, maybe he tells Dave to dump her and she goes off on him - that would be 'must see tv!'

Hey chloebroefan

Oh that sounds good

We don't get HMHY here in Scotland so I have only seen Majandra's clips. What did the shrink say about the Dave/Lucy relationship? and are they actually in a relationship then?

Old 10-09-2006, 03:48 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Oh so Maj is going to be on Help me Help you this week as well. cool I enjoy her character on the show a lot she is hysterical
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread